2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• i forgot Mihajloviç...then its ok...she wasnt appearing in the list..

Yeah, I think he added only the ones that the club officially announced in their facebook page so far. that is why. ;)

But pretty sure so far the team is like that:
    S: Fofão, Roberta
    Opp: Sarah Pavan, Bruna
    OH: Mihajlovic, Gabi, Regis
    MB: Juciely, Valeskinha,
    L: Fabi, Juju Perdigão

to be defined third (probably Natasha) and fourth Mb, and confirm Amanda as OH. I dont know If the team will sign with anyone to replace Logan (Jaque, Paula, whatever), maybe Gabi will take that role and will stay with four oh, instead of 5 like last season.

• Rabadzhieva official in Galatasaray

Source: SB Community

• Czech OH Michaela Doležalová leaves Stella ES Calais and returns to Paris Saint Cloud.

Source: Stella ES Calais Website

• Brazilian libero, Luiza Ungerer, signed with Nantes VF for next season.

Source: Image 4 Sport Agency

• More from Poland:
    Maja Tokarska (MB) form Tauron MKS to Igor Gorgonzola Novara (new team in Serie A1, they've transfered also Lena Möllers (S)).
    Monika Martałek (MB) from PTPS Piła probably will play in Impel Wrocław (replacement for Wioletta Szkudlarek).
    Gabriela Wojtowicz (MB) will probably take a maternity break, BKS left also Milada Bergrova (MB) (end of career) and Elisa Cella (OH).
    Courtney Thompson (S) and Paola Ampudia (OH/OP) left Budowlani Łódź. Legionovia is interested in Thompson.

source: siatka.org

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Martalek transfer would be a great transfer for Impel Wroclaw. I think she is one of the most promising MB in the Orlen League. Dynamic, with high jump and willing to train hard. She could be a very good match with Tore Aleksandersen she can learn a lot from. And Wiola Szkludarek was not a gift for the Wroclaw team, one of the most irrational decisions ever. even political correctness maybe...

More from Poland:
    Maja Tokarska (MB) form Tauron MKS to Igor Gorgonzola Novara (new team in Serie A1, they've transfered also Lena Möllers (S)).
    Monika Martałek (MB) from PTPS Piła probably will play in Impel Wrocław (replacement for Wioletta Szkudlarek).
    Gabriela Wojtowicz (MB) will probably take a maternity break, BKS left also Milada Bergrova (MB) (end of career) and Elisa Cella (OH).
    Courtney Thompson (S) and Paola Ampudia (OH/OP) left Budowlani Łódź. Legionovia is interested in Thompson.

source: siatka.org

• It's old news but I think it hasn't been posted here yet: Corina Ssuschke-Voigt wants to have a baby after ECH, so she probably won't play next season.

Do You expect She will play being pregnat?

• :roll: No, but she isn't pregnant yet, and plans can change...

Aha so You used wrong words.

If You wrote- She thinks about child after ECH that means that situation isn't clear but word *wants* is very firm, very clear ^^

• Marina Katic maybe in Dabrowa Gornicza :) (Legionovia is also interested)
    Kinga Hatala from 1.league has offers from Italy/Germany (in Italy probably from A2)

• Rumor

Besiktas Bahcesehir U may transfer Alessya Safranova (MB) and Dilek Kinik (L - From Vakifbank as loan)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Anja Spasojevic has signed one year contract with Dinamo Krasnodar via @sb-volley.ru

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"