2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Novara wants to sign Robin De Kruijf and Indre Sorokaite according to a newspaper article from today.
    Would be an interesting team: Möllers-Vanzurova, Sorokaite-Rosso (if she stays), De Kruijf-Tokarska...

Very young team indeed.

• French OPP Hélène Schleck, Brazilian OH, Ludmila da Silva and Spanish setter, Patricia Aranda, renewed their contracts with Beziers.

The team is also looking in negotiations with two players with CL experience to boost their effort for next season.

Source: Midi Libre

• Ana Bjelica and Jovana Stevanovic are released from their contracts in Crvena Zvezda and will play abroad the next season. Their destinations are still unknown.

good decision ^^
    I want to see bjelica playing in a strong league

• good decision ^^
    I want to see bjelica playing in a strong league

I agree...both players have outgrown the Serbian League and are ready to move on to bigger things. Perhaps Italy?

• or maybe to Cannes or Béziers :whistle:

• Offical - Stefana Veljkovic in Galatasaray Daikin

Source : http://www2.galatasaray.org/voleybol/bayan/haber/17017.php

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Offical - Stefana Veljkovic in Galatasaray Daikin

Source : http://www2.galatasaray.org/voleybol/bayan/haber/17017.php

Good transfer :drink:

So, Gala will be like this:

Leo - Montano, Neriman - Saori/Rabadzhieva, Vejlkovic - Sinem/Ergül, Nihan

:win:

• Acording to rumores in Bergamo. :)

Seems almost official, Foppa MB next season will be Folie, Stufi and Laura Melandri (coming from the Foppa Junior team)

Zambelli and Balboni will be loaded to win experience in other teams.

And the club is having an important meeting with Di Iulio to see what she will do with her future.

Blagojevic might leave to Modena, and in that case Stam can arrive to replace her.

• Ok...editing..hehe

Chiara leaving Foppa, Blagojevic will stay, and Stam will arrive.

http://bergamorossoblu.wordpre…a-debby-stam-blago-resta/

• No news about Berg? She said she wants to stay in Turkey, but GB, Vakif, Gala and Ezc have setters so no place for her there... She can still play I think, no more NT so during the summer she rest her knees... And maybe it's time for her to play somewhere in Azerbaijan.. does Azerrail have a setter? I think it's a bit foolish to ''retire'' at first then to come back just for several months to play, not at your best level.. and then to stop playing again because you don;t play in Turkey.. She is such a great setter it would be sad not seeing her play anymore...

• I don't think so. It is impossible to play with Rabazhieva&Neriman duo. In that case there will be 3 Opp at the same time on the court :roll: Starting line-up will be;

Leo - Montano, Neriman - Saori, Vejlkovic (Ergül in Turkish League) -Aslı, Nihan

Aslı Kalaç (1995) will be starter for sure. And Rabadzhieva is the one of the most meaningless transfer in Turkish League this year. She is just identical to Neriman with only less experience :thumbdown: It is a pitty to see such good MBs will spend all season by sitting on the bench (Veljkoviç and Bauer :down: )

• No news about Berg? She said she wants to stay in Turkey, but GB, Vakif, Gala and Ezc have setters so no place for her there... She can still play I think, no more NT so during the summer she rest her knees... And maybe it's time for her to play somewhere in Azerbaijan.. does Azerrail have a setter? I think it's a bit foolish to ''retire'' at first then to come back just for several months to play, not at your best level.. and then to stop playing again because you don;t play in Turkey.. She is such a great setter it would be sad not seeing her play anymore...

After FB signed with Alisha Glass, I assumed that Berg has retired again. Since she was also good friend with Abondanza, I would expect definitely sign with her instead of Glass if she wouldn't retire :what:

• Italian for Bjelica yes but wouldn't call the League strong where actual Champion was eliminated from the CEV Cup in the 1st round by Ukraine's Khimik..

• Lauren Gibbemeyer ‏@Lauren5Gibby
    It's official! Just signed a contract to play in Azerbaijan next season!

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"