2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• they also mentioned, that Gonzalez trained before in Netherland and Switzerland, so why not take job in Czech republic after that?

Well He was in Amstelveen- Champion, then Volero- Champion and now only 6th Team of CZE?..

• Zuzanna Efimienko to Atom Trefl Sopot official:
    http://www.atomtrefl.pl/index.php/aktualnosci/newsy/1364
    (Nice photo choice also. :))

And the info before was what? Pink cow? This is the very SAME info that was put here in the morning. Just before Atom had published it on their website, all journalists that co-operate with the club got an email from them with this info. And if you look at some websites, you'll see the source: 'press info'. So yes, the news about Efimienko that came here earlier was official too. Unless of course you wanted to show us that they put your photo there. If yes, then I have nothing more to say. :)

• And the info before was what? Pink cow? This is the very SAME info that was put here in the morning.

Relax. :) No one is questioning You as a source of information. It is a link to the official announcement, that is all.

Unless of course you wanted to show us that they put your photo there. If yes, then I have nothing more to say. :)

Yes, pretty much this. :) They did this also when Kwiatkowska was signed. Maybe sometime they will ask for my permission first...

• I am very relaxed. I just don't see any point in repeating information, that's all.

About the phtos - you can always send them an email :roll:

• Hey Turkish friends, can anyone translate this http://www.voleybolextra.com/7332/wildcard-sureci/ please :win:

Briefly it tells about the wildcard process, the procedures, applying teams, the deadline in both application and decision making process.

Moreover the author of this article is an official from fener at least a fan of fener i guess, he refers to fener as "we" i.e.:

cons of our application

• Every country can enter the competition with 3 teams max. (since 1960)
    • All 3 participating teams are from the same city, it's a major setback.

pros of our application

• We set up a good roster, cev would give us wild card to keep up with excitement, interest and quality at high level.
    • Cev is having hard time in completing the 24 teams that will participate. They can make a wild card decision against their regulations at the expense of nonparticipant teams.

• I usually dont like paying attention to rumors, but these one are interesting ones..so Im sharing it..hehe

Rumors from today say Jaque gave her word to Unilever and Murilo and her will officially sign with RJX and Unilever still this week.

Sollys was waitting for Jaque to take a decision, but seems they already had other plans in mind also...rumors say they are interested in singing with Rahimova to replace Jaque! 8| (would be a big signing).

So lets wait and see if all that come true. ^^

• I just know that murilo was in a reunion with RJX in this afternoon...
    With Jaque unilever will be favorite... :whistle:
    and will be very nice to see Polina here :P :P

• Briefly it tells about the wildcard process, the procedures, applying teams, the deadline in both application and decision making process.

Moreover the author of this article is an official from fener at least a fan of fener i guess, he refers to fener as "we" i.e.:

• Maria Perepelkina will take a year off from volleyball to attend to family issues.

Source: R Sport

• Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Bojana Marković signed with Stade Français Paris St. Cloud.

Source: Sports Co

• Volleyball.it lists Crisanti and Cardullo as confirmed in Volley Modena.

• I just saw some old pics from 08-09 Jesi and one player crossed my mind suddenly. Where is Alessia Travaglini?

• the french former NT libero M.Bousquet left Istres and go to Mulhouse.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Maja Ognjenovic in Chemik Police.

• Great transfer for Chemik. So, It has become obvious that Milena Radecka won't be playing there...

Yeah. Lucie Muhlsteinova will be the second setter in Chemik Police.
    http://chemik-police.info/aktu…ywajc-chemika-police.html

• Yeah. Lucie Muhlsteinova will be the second setter in Chemik Police.

Really? I don't think it's a good choice then... Muhlsteinova is not a world-class setter but deserves to be playing as a starter. With transfering Maja, she will probably stay at the bench all the time. I hope she moves somewhere she can play more and better.