2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• I think that Logan could be prefect OH for Rabita in this situation :roll:

• I can`t keep this any more :lol: Kasia Skowronska to Rabita Baku :dance6: :heart: :flower:

Hahah, yeah, we kept it in secret too :win:

• I think that Logan could be prefect OH for Rabita in this situation :roll:

I don`t think so. Coz Logan spent her last season as bench player due her injury. I prefer Cruz than Logan. First of all we know Cruz. And she is solid in reception. Then if you look at Rabi`s statistics Cruz always received instead of Dobi or Hubner. IMO we won`t be any problems in reception with Cruz and Brenda.

• I don`t think so. Coz Logan spent her last season as bench player due her injury. I prefer Cruz than Logan. First of all we know Cruz. And she is solid in reception. Then if you look at Rabi`s statistics Cruz always received instead of Dobi or Hubner. IMO we won`t be any problems in reception with Cruz and Brenda.

I trust you :thumbsup:

• And Dora Horvath will most likely be in Baku playing for Rabita next season.

• How is Rabit's squad so far?
    Skorupa, Rourke, Akinradewo, Cruz, Krsmanovic, Castillo, Starovic, Zhukova and Skowronska? Do I miss somebody else?

Skowronska will easily adapt Azeri culture and the team unity since her setter is Skorupa and she already knows some players of the team...

• Is she good?
    Si what will be the team of Rabita for next year?

She's a great attacker but not really good at reception. as far as I know she played in Russia this season...

• I trust you :thumbsup:

You must be kidding. Cruz is not near Logan, maybe some years ago yes, but now totally not. Logan is a great passer and defender, has a killing serve. In terms of attack she's weaker this last few years but she didn't play that role either. As for Cruz I don't think she can pass or dig or serve like Logan, maybe she hits harder than her although I didn't see anything like it this year

• If Kim to Baku because:

- Fenerbahce will loan Her to Azerrail
    - Heungkuk will loan Her to Azerrail
    - She decided to play in Azerrail

Who is actual in Azerrail?

• You must be kidding. Cruz is not near Logan, maybe some years ago yes, but now totally not. Logan is a great passer and defender, has a killing serve. In terms of attack she's weaker this last few years but she didn't play that role either. As for Cruz I don't think she can pass or dig or serve like Logan, maybe she hits harder than her although I didn't see anything like it this year

He didn't say she was a better server or defender. He said she's solid in reception and that's a fact. Aury Cruz is among the best receivers in the world, I'd say better than Tom. Tom's a better all-around player though.

• First of all, I wanna say that I like Kasia very much and I wish all goods for her next season. :win: Nevertheless, I must share my opinion fairly. I think that Rabita clearly lost power in comparison with last year. Montaño is today a solid spiker and server. She is one of the greatest opposites in the world. Today I don't think the same about Kasia, though I wish to be wrong.
    About Cruz and Logan, I disagree completely. You can compare both. Logan is far better. When you say that Cruz is a good receiver and Logan didn't spike as past days you are forgetting her two best skills that are IMO defend and serve. She can spike and receive very well. It's true. But she is a wonderful server and defensive player. She have the skill and the knowledge to do it. She is a complete OH. Cruz isn't. With Kasia replacing Montaño, Logan is quite more useful than Cruz because she can keep spike and reception in high level (even here I think she's far better than Cruz) and add her amazing services and defensive actions. :thumbup: