2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• And your point is...?

Maybe this person is so huge a fan of Fenrbahce that he doesn't want Kim to play anywhere else :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza has nice contest. Tomorrow they will reveal who is their new player, but they quizz fans who is it going to be. They told only it is going to be a nice surprise, she is OH, never played in Poland and WAS(!!!) successful with her national team. Any ideas? People say many names, but after all I think Grun, Paula, Sassa and Ortiz are most probable.

• source She signed one year contract.

She is in Conegliano :wavy:

• Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza has nice contest. Tomorrow they will reveal who is their new player, but they quizz fans who is it going to be. They told only it is going to be a nice surprise, she is OH, never played in Poland and WAS(!!!) successful with her national team. Any ideas? People say many names, but after all I think Grun, Paula, Sassa and Ortiz are most probable.

I would be surprised to see Grün play anywhere next season, especially deciding about it so early in the summer, so I really don't think it will be her.

• and Brinker? she should play in Poland no?

• There hasn't been any info about her yet but it's possible. But if the emphasis lies on "she WAS successful in her NT", I hope it's not her :P

has she silver from ECH, has :P thats enough..I think it can be Maren

• It' funny how some people bring Havelkova to that. And where and when was she succesfull with the Czech NT? :lol: I'm betting on Paula, but there are quite a few options so..

• maybe is a dominican OH

• Personally when I saw "...and was successfull with her national team..." I understood it as she is no longer in NT/ she is retired from NT and her achievements are a longer distant past that's why I suppose it may me Yaima Ortiz Charro. Anyway, it would be huge transfer.

• was successfull with her national team

yaima ortiz is a great player but never was successfull with her national team.

• She's is 2004 olympic medalist! :teach:

but was always on the bench...................... this is successfull???????????

• Sanja will play for Sollys next season! http://www.saqueviagem.com.br/…talhe.php?idPost=11976005

Yes after so many talk, the first rumor was the right one.

I guess it is a very interesting bet Sollys is making, but they are makin a risky bet. Two young foreigner OH to replace Garay and Jaque. I guess it would be impossible to replace them in same level, but at least they are going for young promicing players..and Luizomar is one that knows how to work with young girls...still very risky bet. Sheilla, Thaisa, Fabiola must take the responsability for themselves, or could be really hard for Cate and Sanja to work.

• Yes after so many talk, the first rumor was the right one.

I guess it is a very interesting bet Sollys is making, but they are makin a risky bet. Two young foreigner OH to replace Garay and Jaque. I guess it would be impossible to replace them in same level, but at least they are going for young promicing players..and Luizomar is one that knows how to work with young girls...still very risky bet. Sheilla, Thaisa, Fabiola must take the responsability for themselves, or could be really hard for Cate and Sanja to work.

Especially Sheilla. She didn't play well last season. I believe Bosetti will play Jaque's role as the OH receiving with Brait and Sanja will be the one more focused on attack. Nice to see some changes in our league. Now if Amil hires another foreigner player things will get even better.