2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Now when Brinker signed with Fenerbahce it's almost certain that Kim will leave, probably to Azeryol (Azerrail).

Some more from Poland:
    Atom Trefl has to sign two new OPPs, instead of starter they need also a back-up. Their substitution, Anita Kwiatkowska will play in Budowlani Łódź.
    Katarzyna Wysocka (L) from PTPS Piła to Pałac Bydgoszcz. Magdalena Mazurek (S) from Pałac to Muszynianka. Muszynianka also wants to sign Magdalena Piątek (OPP) and Justyna Sosnowska (MB).
    There are rumours about Tijana Malesevic (OH) playing in Russia, but she still has valid contract with PTPS Piła.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Is it certain? Cause they have made wrong news about buijs before :whistle:

Sometimes they report rumors which turn out not to become true, but they report it as fact and usually they're very reliable out that. It's the website of an official volleyball magazine so the journalists have good contacts to players, coaches etc...

• Sanja Malagurski about her transfer to Sollys: Just to think I'm going to play there is something unbelievable for me. I know it will be a big challenge and I've never been so far away from home, but I believe everything's going to be alright. I have feeling I will have a good time in Brazil, be happy and able to focus on volleyball and do what I love most. After a whole season of rehabilitation and another season of not much playtime in Italy I will give my best to make myself and people around me satisfied.

Good luck :flower:

• Now when Brinker signed with Fenerbahce it's almost certain that Kim will leave, probably to Azeryol (Azerrail).

Some more from Poland:
    Atom Trefl has to sign two new OPPs, instead of starter they need also a back-up. Their substitution, Anita Kwiatkowska will play in Budowlani Łódź.
    Katarzyna Wysocka (L) from PTPS Piła to Pałac Bydgoszcz. Magdalena Mazurek (S) from Pałac to Muszynianka. Muszynianka also wants to sign Magdalena Piątek (OPP) and Justyna Sosnowska (MB).
    There are rumours about Tijana Malesevic (OH) playing in Russia, but she still has valid contract with PTPS Piła.

Any news about new Sopot-headcoach ?(

• :drink: :drink:

Local newspapers say it's 100% sure but ATOM didn't confirmed this information ;)

Chemik Police 2013/2014 - confirmed players:
    S: Maja Ognjenović; Lucie Muhlsteinova
    Opp: Izabela Kowalińska, Ana Bjelica
    OH: Joanna Mirek, Anna Werblińska, Justyna Raczyńska, ? and ? (probably Glinka and Grejman)
    MB: Kasia Gajgał-Anioł, Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza, Katarzyna Mróz, Dominika Sobolska
    Libero: Agata Sawicka; Aleksandra Krzos
    http://www.szczecin.sport.pl/s…ly_umowy_z_Chemikiem.html

• only surprise is that they brought Gajgal instead of some good MB from abroad :whistle:

• Margareta Kozuch ----> Igtisadchi Baku [sure70%]

Angelina Hübner ----> Muszyna

Yeon-Koung Kim ----> Azerrail Baku [60%] But Kim want play in Igtisadchi Baku with Thai player

Bethania De La Cruz ----> Azerrail Baku

Candida Arias ----> Igtisadchi Baku

Jaqueline Carvalho ----> Unilever Rio de Janeiro

Marianne Steinbrecher ----> Foppapedretti Bergamo

Foppapedretti Bergamo want Sign Player of Thai Malika Kanthong but Not reach an agreement with the Association.

Nancy Metcalf ----> retired

Taismary Agüero ----> retired

Serena Ortolani ----> Imoco Conegliano

Simona Gioli ----> Rabita Baku

• Let's see how much of this turns out to be true :whistle:

• only surprise is that they brought Gajgal instead of some good MB from abroad :whistle:

Yes they could, they still can buy one foreigner and still they will have 3 simultaneously on court: Ognjenovic/Muhlsteinova, Bjelica and third one ^^ Maybe they'll use this opportunity if Glinka or Grejman don't join :)

• i believe there was Hui and Tomkom in Eczacibasi :lol: Marianne stays in Brazil it was announced before etc etc

• i believe there was Hui and Tomkom in Eczacibasi :lol: Marianne stays in Brazil it was announced before etc etc

hasn' Mari already signed with Praia?
    and a Thai OH or Mari is not usefull to Bergano till they renewed with Blagojevic and Klisura and they're really close to Stam..
    and i don't think Gioli will be in Rabita cause the MB duo Krsmanovic-Akinradewo has already signed and they renewed also with Golubovic if i'm not wrong..
    i think that the only right info are about Aguero (she's pregnant as for what i kow) and Metcalf (she announced to retire)..

• I hope Lucie Muhlsteinova will leave chemik police, it's become certain that she will stay as Maja's back up next season.

Tijana Malesevic doesn't have the power to be a successful player in Russia...she fits miles better on Poland or Italy.

Maren Brinker in Fenerbahce is just insane :wall: It's either Kim will leave or Maren's transfer is not true...

BTW, I wonder what manon's thinking...It's already june and she hasn't signed for any club yet.

• where will Malesevic play in Russia???

however.. will Kozlova stay in Cannes or will she leave?

• where will Malesevic play in Russia???

however.. will Kozlova stay in Cannes or will she leave?

Tijana's manager wants her to play in Russia, but club wasn't announced, I think she can stay in Piła one more year.

• Kozlova and Markevich leave Cannes. Official since 15 days.

• Kim shouldn't leave Fenerbahce because according to filedefener She feels there as in home. If She leaves this means that She has enough such home as Fenerbahce and She won't retire there as He wishes himself :lol: