2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Last year a few Players from Uralochka - Uralochka Youth played in Hara Morin. Curious if Karpol at least helped Salina to get job there.

• Do we have new "forecaster" like F_Bergamo? :rolll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• :hit:

Anyway according to this site http://bergamorossoblu.wordpress.com/tag/bergamo/ the "power hitter" who will replace Di Iulio in Bergamo could be Yonkaira Pena.. but they're not so reliable.

• :hit:

Anyway according to this site http://bergamorossoblu.wordpress.com/tag/bergamo/ the "power hitter" who will replace Di Iulio in Bergamo could be Yonkaira Pena.. but they're not so reliable.

as far as I know...they are just putting possible names that are in the market...but they do not know who will be the player.

• And where will play our "amazing setter" Radecka? :lol: Is anyone interested?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Dominicato has returned with a new account, looks like F_Bergamo has done the same :roll: :aww:

We need to find ErolGarip now. Maybe he's here again in another form. It's only some user say Galatasaray is paying Saori with the help of the japanese government or that Guidetti brought Costagrande to Vakifbank to revolutionize volleyball all around the world we catch him. :lol:

• as far as I know...they are just putting possible names that are in the market...but they do not know who will be the player.

yes but i think that Pena in Bergamo can be possible..the president of the team has said some weeks ago that the player who will replace Di Iulio is not too expensive and that will give more power in the attack..so maybe this name could be possible..

• Why are you guys so against Milena? :whistle: There are a lot worse...

I'm not against her, but she deserve to be against her. She imposed conditions about playing in NT and now she is playing very weak. So I should say, that she is just weak and do not deserve to be in NT. If you saw latest matches of Polish NT, you should see how she played. And of course I didn't lie about her problems with new club. She is expecting too much. It's time to get real.

• I know. I really miss her when she was Sadurek :down: She was a good setter at that time, but as weird as it sounds, after she became Radecka, she also became weak and predictable. About her personality, I have no idea. As far as I remember, she had a little conflict with Bonitta 5 years ago and didn't want to be 2nd setter behind Skorupa last year so she pretended to be injuried... well...things happen and girls are very changeable, I get it. But, her performance this year is just like a nightmare...I agree. Asia Wolosz should have played as 1st setter last week and Milena proved she has become TOO weak for being 1st setter of a national team.

• Maggie :rose: :heart: :flower: I will miss you a lot ;( I wish a great year for you :super:

I agree
    and not just a fantastic player but a so great great "Dame" person. Touch Of Class

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• I know. I really miss her when she was Sadurek :down: She was a good setter at that time, but as weird as it sounds, after she became Radecka, she also became weak and predictable. About her personality, I have no idea. As far as I remember, she had a little conflict with Bonitta 5 years ago and didn't want to be 2nd setter behind Skorupa last year so she pretended to be injuried... well...things happen and girls are very changeable, I get it. But, her performance this year is just like a nightmare...I agree. Asia Wolosz should have played as 1st setter last week and Milena proved she has become TOO weak for being 1st setter of a national team.

I have impression, that whole situation turned against Milena. She wanted to be 1st setter and closed door for Skorupa to NT, she played in good clubs for a really good money, now she plays bad and cannot find a club. I'm wondering how long Makowski will stuck in this situation. I do also think that Wołosz should be 1st setter. Even our commentator said, that she made errors but she want to play fast balls. It is unfortunate that also Asia is loosing that time sitting at bench again.