2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Husband! :D

Maybe she sacrificed career to him ^^ Dąbrowa didn't want her and she probably didn't find place in other good team. The closest is Bielsko but they have 5 MBs :what: Wroclaw and Muszyna probably weren't interested.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Maybe she sacrificed career to him ^^ Dąbrowa didn't want her and she probably didn't find place in other good team. The closest is Bielsko but they have 5 MBs :what: Wroclaw and Muszyna probably weren't interested.

She couldn't aim at a great career anyway, she sucks too much. Better for her to rely on her husband's salary and be a good housewife.

• Good choice for her :thumbsup: she should be reinforcement as spiker for Diouf, I remember her receiving lots of balls during Yelstin Cup 2013 with not bad efficiency :thumbup:

• A really good team.. I wonder what's Stufi's level, haven't seen her a bit..

Stufi's level is quite good.. I think Bergamo is less balanced in reception than last year, but definitely much more powerful in attack. Diouf and Peña are great bombers but also Klisura and Sylla have a good powerful arm.. if Merlo and Blagojevic will take good care of reception and defense Bergamo can achieve a good result next year and be a serious contender of Piacenza for the Italian title.

• Stufi's level is quite good.. I think Bergamo is less balanced in reception than last year, but definitely much more powerful in attack. Diouf and Peña are great bombers but also Klisura and Sylla have a good powerful arm.. if Merlo and Blagojevic will take good care of reception and defense Bergamo can achieve a good result next year and be a serious contender of Piacenza for the Italian title.

Pena is the player Bergamo needs..she is physically strong and with strong receivers like Merlo and Blagojevic she can help a lot Diouf.. really courius to see her in Italy and to see this new Foppa team that can way far in Italy (i dont see this team onestly way far from Busto or Modena..i think that Foppa is on the same level,if not even better..)

• It is said that Zhu Ting will join Team Evergrande Guangdong for World Club Championship.

(In the Chinese League, Zhu Ting is still in Team Henan)

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Is Arias playing somewhere in Europe next season or I imagined reading about it?

She played in Peru last season, there is no info about her. This girl has potential and should find good club to improve like Peńa ^^

• Pena is the player Bergamo needs..she is physically strong and with strong receivers like Merlo and Blagojevic she can help a lot Diouf.. really courius to see her in Italy and to see this new Foppa team that can way far in Italy (i dont see this team onestly way far from Busto or Modena..i think that Foppa is on the same level,if not even better..)

I agree with you...this team I think it is stronger than the one of last year..the MBs are stronger (last year just Crimes was strong, Zambelli/Devetag didn't do so much) and with Pena the attack will be really powerful! Really looking forward :super:

• Any news about Turlea,Grun,Kozuch,Kosek and Rivera?

• Any news about Turlea,Grun,Kozuch,Kosek and Rivera?

There were only rumours about Turlea and Kożuch in Muszyna (not confirmed), Różycka could become player of Pomi Casalmaggiore, but they signed with Tina Lipicer. About Grun and Rivera I have no idea.

Also few players who played in Serie A1 are without club: setters Ludovica and Pincerato, MB Paggi, OHs Rinieri, Okaka, Cvetanovic.

In which clubs are there any free places?

• There were only rumours about Turlea and Kożuch in Muszyna (not confirmed), Różycka could become player of Pomi Casalmaggiore, but they signed with Tina Lipicer. About Grun and Rivera I have no idea.

Also few players who played in Serie A1 are without club: setters Ludovica and Pincerato, MB Paggi, OHs Rinieri, Okaka, Cvetanovic.

In which clubs are there any free places?

i dont really know..Bologna has still free places in almost every position,Frosinone needs someone experienced next to Gioli,Urbino need MBs and maybe one OH (expect if they make Santini play as starter)..
    And there are also some other good players that last year played in A1 still without club,as Rossetto,Pisani,Paggi,Dall'Ora..

• Indre Sorokaite will play in Japan for Denso Airybees.

What's it with naturalized Italians leaving Italy as soon as they have the citizenship?? :what: Aguero went to play in Turkey if I remember right, Costagrande first to Moscow, then China and now Turkey, and Sorokaite to Azerbaijan and now Japan.

• Indre Sorokaite will play in Japan for Denso Airybees.

What's it with naturalized Italians leaving Italy as soon as they have the citizenship?? :what: Aguero went to play in Turkey if I remember right, Costagrande first to Moscow, then China and now Turkey, and Sorokaite to Azerbaijan and now Japan.

it was said since almost one month that Sorokaite would have played in Japan

• Denso lost the demotion/promotion series so they'll be in the second league next season.