2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Kozuch not go to Evergrande?

I have no idea ?( I only know that Jenny wants Megan in Ever and that she wanted to sign her last season, but Megan didn't want to be a back-up player to Skowrońska. So Jenny got Kim Glass instead. But know everything is pretty set. My sources in the USA and China are quite sure about that transfer. As for Kozuch, I can't see her in Ever, I mean, why would Jenny want her in the first place? I don't think Maggie will play in Evergrande, but I that's just my guess. Everything is possible.

• I have no idea ?( I only know that Jenny wants Megan in Ever and that she wanted to sign her last season, but Megan didn't want to be a back-up player to Skowrońska. So Jenny got Kim Glass instead. But know everything is pretty set. My sources in the USA and China are quite sure about that transfer. As for Kozuch, I can't see her in Ever, I mean, why would Jenny want her in the first place? I don't think Maggie will play in Evergrande, but I that's just my guess. Everything is possible.

At this point it doesn't make much sense to sign Kozuch. They've already confirmed Faucette to play OPP and it would be an inefficient use of resources now that they've changed the foreigner rule to allow three on the floor. If Hodge goes to China I think it will be a great opportunity to train with Lang Ping and hopefully improve her reception!

• American MB Gwen Rucker remains in Azeryol which I guess means she'll be playing for Azerrail? It's all too confusing :)

• Olga Edgard from Azerrail to Ufimochka. Is She Tocko ?

No, she's Russian. Olga Tocko signed with Prostejov.

• Dani Scott has confirmed on her twitter that she'll be playing in Brazil next season! She signed a contract with Brasilia. :woohoo: :dance6:

• It's just a guess, but I think Angelina Grün might be pregnant. She didn't participate in the farewell match of Kerstin Tzscherlich last week, and today Dresden published a video message of Grün for Tzscherlich on their Facebook site, and Grün covers her belly with a pillow all the time in the video like she's hiding something. Also, when she decided not to play for NT this summer she talked about "looking forward to a new period in my life"...but, just a guess at the moment...

• Angela was a great prospect but unfortynately she has never been into pro-volley :down: she got married and quit volleyball

• Hi
    Has someone any new where Dominika Sieradzan (1,80m, Poland, OPP) signed ?

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Hana Čutura in NEC Red Rockets

• Hi
    Has someone any new where Dominika Sieradzan (1,80m, Poland, OPP) signed ?

Sorry, there is no info in Poland about her. Last season she "played" in Muszyna, while she spent most time on bench and appeared on court really rarely.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Many rumors appeared that Yimei Wang will play for Eczacibasi VitrA :cheesy:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Many rumors appeared that Yimei Wang will play for Eczacibasi VitrA :cheesy:

oh gosh :wall: only Esra can cover her at reception which makes impossible to play with Usic :aww: