2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• I agree. Moscow taking Popovic is kinda strange since they have Natasha Obmochaeva and they should rather have taken a good OH who can play a stable volleyball in every aspect...like Osmokrovic last year. Ok, she didnt play that well but its not surprising that not every foreign player plays less good in Russia...
    If they had a hard time looking for a good OH, they should have tried either Pasynkova or Chaplina (although Im pretty doubtful if Karpol is ok with it). I think Popovic will play as OH with Marchenko. the thing is Moscow's reception line looks extremely weak. Popovic, Marchenko and Tretyakova :what:

I think the best team that made the best choices is Chemik Police, although they wont play in CL. the roster looks very organized and stable.
    Glinka-Werblinska-Grejman-Bjelica-Kowalinska and Ognjenovic as setter :white: I would never be surprised if they win all the matches they play.

• Tobacco Marvelous transfered Turkish opposite Dilara Bilge

Source : http://www.voleybolextra.com/1…apon-tobaccoda-%E2%80%8F/

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Natalia Kulikova is official in Chieri Torino :lol:
    http://www.volleyball-movies.n…s-women-season-201314-666

The club keeps transfering players (also Rozycka, Pincerato, Amaranta Fernandez, Borgogno, Vietti and Zauri) but still has no admission to any league so I wonder where they will play... :sos:

• Natalia Kulikova is official in Chieri Torino :lol:
    http://www.volleyball-movies.n…s-women-season-201314-666

The club keeps transfering players (also Rozycka, Pincerato, Amaranta Fernandez, Borgogno, Vietti and Zauri) but still has no admission to any league so I wonder where they will play... :sos:

OMG!!!
    really don't understand... isn't close the time for admission?????? I didnt know!!it is quite strange.. what makes me doubtfull and surprised is not that the society wants to transfer these players,but that they agree with a society that is not admitted in any league!! :white:
    i mean..if you are a professional player your first thought is to find a serious society..how can you sign with a team that last didnt pay her athletes and this season is not even admitted??

• What is Chieri thinking about? :rolll: Do they really believe that they will play in A1? :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• According to this
    http://www.plus-blog.sportsnav…ley20090401/article/6230/

Yaneva was let go. It does not give a reason, but with the league rules only allowing one foreign player per team, it was obvious that the new player replaces the other one.

so where she will play?
    if i am not wrong Muszyna is still looking for an OH,right?so maybe..
    or maybe she can find place in an Azeri team..

• The croatian Marija Prsa(OH) born 1989 and 1,80 is going to play in IONES(GRE).She studied in USA and the last years played in FUI in Florida.

• Italian wing-spiker, Stefania Okaka, signed with HPK Naiset in the Finnish League for 2013/14.

Source: YLE

• Finnish players flooding German league, Italians going to Finland...it's a crazy world :cheesy:

Okaka is known for being quite a lazy player, she had a good potential when she was in Junior NT but never really developped into a top player.. and her brother is a famous football player so maybe his salary is big enough also for her :roll:
    Probably she chose Finland to try a new cultural experience in a quite easy and definitely not so tiring league...

• What about Yaneva? I thought she was confirmed in JT Marvelous. :what:

she make a come back to RC Cannes

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Megan Hodge , USA OH has agreed to join Evergrande Guangdong, China.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• she make a come back to RC Cannes

Are you sure? She was in cannes this week and was seen on the palais des victoires but nothing official yet. And it seems that she is still injured. They already have Centoni, Bokan, Grothues ans the Lazic twins so maybe it will be too much.
    But hope that toi are right, it would be a great comeback!

• I am happy that Yaneva is coming back to europe.. i have always liked her soo much and my wish has always been to see her in Italy but right now unluckly it is not possible,no club can sign her.. if she comes back to Cannes it would be good for the team even if it qould be a pity to have one between Yaneva,Grothues and Bokan on the bench..