2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Well...Vilsbiburg is in the that region too, so it's possible that she might have played there if they were interested, but they have USA NT setter Jenna Hagglund and a young German girl...

By the way...I wanted to ask before but I forgot: did Mia Jerkov renew her contract in Bursa? Because on TV during ECH quarterfinal, Angelina Grün said that Mia Jerkov will play in Uralochka next season because she is a "fan" of Nikolai Karpol and likes to play under his guidance every once in a while ?(
    Maybe she got the info from "official" team list, but it's so many years ago that Jerkov played in Uralochka the last time, hard to imagine it is written anywhere as her current club :|

EDIT: In the official team list of Croatia is really written Uralochka as Jerkov's club :what: But they also list Alajbeg as Volero player...most other clubs are correct though...

Jerkov will play in Bursa one more year.She renewed her contract. The news from the club that both Ana Tiemi and Jerkov stayed:
    http://www.bursa.bel.tr/fileni…hir-de-kaldi/haber/13071/

Alajbeg will play in İlbank as well.

• Well...Vilsbiburg is in the that region too, so it's possible that she might have played there if they were interested, but they have USA NT setter Jenna Hagglund and a young German girl...

Haladyn has never been an option for Vilsbiburg. But i´m curious, if she will play as 1st setter in Straubing or if Sophia is gonna play, since they have been appointed "base camp/performance base" and should rather concentrate on young players.

• Karolina Różycka to Muszyna according to http://m.sportowefakty.pl/siat…bedzie-grac-w-muszyniance

And this is the star they want to sign with? :lol: Is it reliable source?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I hope not. :) She is like the antiKożuch. But it is Friday 13th.

I very like Kożuch, but I hope she will not play in Muszyna. She deserve for something better... ;)

• And this is the star they want to sign with? :lol: Is it reliable source?

i liked really much Kosek till last year,a very complete player.. but it seems she is going down so quickly!!
    however wasn't Muszyna interested in signing also an OPP?
    rumors were about Kozuch and Turlea..any chance that one of them 2 may come?

• i liked really much Kosek till last year,a very complete player.. but it seems she is going down so quickly!!
    however wasn't Muszyna interested in signing also an OPP?
    rumors were about Kozuch and Turlea..any chance that one of them 2 may come?

There is no info here :whistle: there were rumours that Muszyna will have a new sponsor, but till now we don't know anything, so maybe they didn't reach an agreement :whistle: and without bigger money they can't sign with Kozuch, Turlea or someone else
    maybe I'm wrong, maybe Muszyna will announce something after Euro Volley ^^

• Muszyna just tweeted a photo of Różycka in their jersey, so it seems pretty official. And it has a new sponsor logo, Polski Cukier
    http://twitter.com/MKSMuszynianka/status/378988588785876992

So they have finally sponsor ^^ it seems that they should sign with star as Opposite, maybe Kozuch or Turlea is still possible :whistle:

• Azerrail Baku signed with Serbian OH Dušanka Karić

Source: APASPORT

• Margareta Kozuch has just been on TV and also talked about next season. She says she really wants to play in Brazil once in her career but it won't be this season. It would also be an option for her to play in Japan, Korea or China once. She doesn't know anything concrete yet but she says she got a message today from her manager that he has news for her and she'll talk to him tomorrow about it, so maybe we'll know something during the week.
    After her good performance in ECH I hope she can finally show the same level in a club next season...

• Tay Aguero, after giving birth to her child Pietro (end of September/beginning of October), in January will start training with L•J Modena but I guess she won't play there for this season. She said she will not retire after pregnancy :woohoo: although she's already 36 years old her intention is to play for at least 2 more years, but I don't know where :drink:
    http://volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=68793&l=0

• That would be great! :cheesy: With Aguero as setter and Fabris as Opp Modena would become one of the strongest teams in Europe! :cheesy:

Don't be so sure! When was the last time you saw Tai as setter? :roll:

• Trinidadian player Jack Sinead to Uralochka-NTMK

Telecom BAKU sing four Ukranian players

Yana Doroshenko
    Marharyta Stepanenko
    Bogdana Anisova
    Arina Bakhramova

• Nantes VF signed with American OPP, Shonda Cole.

Source: World of Volley