2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• I think Bergamo needs Loda, she is on loan from Bergamo or Ornavasso's property?

• Quoted from "valentine"

anyone knows the foreign players list in Turkish 2 league?

Add: Yasam Pinarim Karsiyaka => Biljana Simic (SRB)
    Balikesir Belediyespor => Olga Krasteva (BUL)

Emma Paradiso is not foreign She is Italian but Nationality : Turkey

• Schweriner SC signed Kazakh OPP Tatyana Mudritskaya.
    Source

As far as I remember she was the best player of Kazakh NT this summer...

Yes, she was. I was so surprised when I realized that she played in Anorthosis Famagusta last year, she deserves to play at a good level club

• Very good player. They should have signed her before matches against Prostejov. Now they are already out from Champions League. At least they can fight against Vilsbiburg and Dresdner in the championship now.

• American OH, Falyn Fonoimoana, who earlier in the season was in talks with Zarechie, signed with Criollas de Caguas in PR League.

Source: FPV

• [SLO OH/OPP] Marina Cvetanović CS Stiinta Bacau ---> Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS

source : http://mksmuszynianka.com/pl/a…amy_dwunasta_zawodniczke/

So that's the reason for her absence in last game vs. Dinamo Kazan, finally Muszyna found a last player. I hope that she'll strenghten Muszyna, because they had big whole on OPP position until now.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I don't know the details, but apparently it seems like no OPPs from the rumors wanted to play for Muszyna... first Kozuch, second Turlea, and Tereza Rossi :|

I don't really believe Cvetanovic is a big solution for their OPP position, but obviously she's better than Piatek.

• Polish MB Małgorzata Skorupa, Kasia's sister signed contract with Pałac Bydgoszcz.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• probably Tereza wanted to play in Muszyna, but Lokomotiv just gave her more money..

Im very surprised about Skorupa in Palac but thats definitely a very good step, she is a very good player and especially in block

• She's not playing. I guess she's is waiting for the LVSF to start and staying in Puerto Rico. She's a rising star among OH, but nobody noticed her just because she wasn't with the senior NT this summer. With Under 23 NT she was outstanding at the world championship.

• She's not playing. I guess she's is waiting for the LVSF to start and staying in Puerto Rico. She's a rising star among OH, but nobody noticed her just because she wasn't with the senior NT this summer. With Under 23 NT she was outstanding at the world championship.

You are wrong ;)

• I assume she's going to Azerbaijan :) but can definitely confirm she isn't going to PR. She was quoted as saying she wouldn't be going to PR this season.

• winnifer fernandez to telecom baku

• I assume she's going to Azerbaijan :) but can definitely confirm she isn't going to PR. She was quoted as saying she wouldn't be going to PR this season.

Maybe to Lokomotiv Baku? This team has been so disappointing so far, she is needed there!