2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• I don't think so Hooker would be great option for anyteam. She gave birth and I think she can't ready to play as soon as possible.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I don't think so Hooker would be great option for anyteam. She gave birth and I think she can't ready to play as soon as possible.

Not speaking from the experience obviously and having in mind that every body works different, but the players stories show us that after giving birth female athlete body is very 'pumped up' and can be in great physical shape. And athletes can come back from maternity break very, very quickly, and I'm not speaking only for volleyball players. Dorota Swieniewicz started to play I think 8 weeks after giving a birth. There's a lot of going on in the female body during and after pregnancy that overall helps the mother.
    I won't be surprised seeing Jaqueline or Destinee in the great shape, let's say early March. Of course if they really want to, but since Jaqueline spoke about coming back for play-offs right from the beginning, then I guess she does :)

• Berg-Hooker had one of the fastest connection ever seen. Lo Bianco isn't able to set tha fast. She doesn't even try with Kimura. With a fast style setter Hooker would be a stronger opposite than Montano, but with Lo Bianco she may have many troubles, expecially now, after her pregnancy. Lo Bianco and Neriman/Dobriana are definitely the weak links for Galatasaray.

• Agree, she can give much for new team after Ssuchke-Voigt left, but Nneka can help only in league. She played in three matches as Volero's player in CL, here Cannes has to use Aelbrecht with Rasic and inexperienced Lea Steuperaert, who certainly won't get a chance there. Team has to wait for Ravva's comeback.

Lea Steuperaert is Not a MB but a OH (nearly OPP). She had to play MB in topvolley
    As I said, Vicca will not play before play-offs in France, so during april. for sure
    I'm a little surprise 'cause there is Aelbrecht... I have just to note that Zurich & Cannes are playing 2 times each season

• Lea Steuperaert is Not a MB but a OH (nearly OPP). She had to play MB in topvolley
    As I said, Vicca will not play before play-offs in France, so during april. for sure
    I'm a little surprise 'cause there is Aelbrecht... I have just to note that Zurich & Cannes are playing 2 times each season

What are you surprised about? That they sign a new MB. It´s quite normal, even if they have Rasic and Aelbrecht Whois are good players they nead an other MB for the training part. They can't train with only two MB.

• What are you surprised about? That they sign a new MB. It´s quite normal, even if they have Rasic and Aelbrecht Whois are good players they nead an other MB for the training part. They can't train with only two MB.

OK I did'nt think about that, but Onjeweke will not more play in CL !!! What a pitty for her
    So, for the french championship, Sschuscke-Voigt was absolutely enough

• Berg-Hooker had one of the fastest connection ever seen. Lo Bianco isn't able to set tha fast. She doesn't even try with Kimura. With a fast style setter Hooker would be a stronger opposite than Montano, but with Lo Bianco she may have many troubles, expecially now, after her pregnancy. Lo Bianco and Neriman/Dobriana are definitely the weak links for Galatasaray.

Hooker can also hit high balls very well, with Berg in the NT she plays very well... She is a score machine! :white:

Lo Bianco is not one of the weakest in her team, she is the leader and the strongest player... :whistle:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• American OPP, Shonda Cole, signed with Indias de Mayaguez. They had previously signed Stephanie Holthus, who will now move to the Lancheras de Catano. Kim Willoughby was selected by Lancheras de Catano in the third round of the "native" signing period. I believe she had applied to play as a local after qualifying to play as such after years in the league. Her case was going to be decided by I haven't heard any official news either way. She was recently released from Igtisadchi so in all likelihood she may be playing in PR. The league starts soon so w shall know soon enough.

• I know you love Lo Bianco but you have to admit she is not that great player anymore

Of course she is not as strong as she was a few years ago, but she is still strong and you can not sat that she is the weakest in her team, came on.. she is one of the strongest one! :teach:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Lo Bianco is not strong anymore. Please. She is very weak. And now, without Montano, her performances will be even worse. I wonder where is going to set. Her distribuition used to be 70% Montano, 20% Oszoy, 10% all the others. Even in Champions League matches I try to avoid Galatasaray matches becuase she is always so boring...

• Lea Steuperaert is Not a MB but a OH (nearly OPP). She had to play MB in topvolley

Thanks for explanation :flower: , I thought that she's MB because on that position she's listed both on CEV and club's webiste :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game