2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Gina Mambru to Lancheras de Cataño

• Gina Mambru to Lancheras de Cataño

Because of foreigners limit and Mambru's arrival Lancheras released American setter Taylor Brauneis. She's replaced in roster by Glorimar Ortega.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Hello Everyone,

Now that the 2013/2014 season is coming to an end I want to wrap up the the List of players for the year. I want to confirm that the following players were inactive for this season. Please let me know if they're playing somewhere and I may have missed the news along the way. Thanks in advance!

-Riikka Lehtonen (FIN) (OH/OPP)
    -Hanna Kalinouskaya (BLR) (MB) - retired?
    -Amaranta Fernández (ESP) (MB)
    -Valéria Hejjas (HUN) (OH)
    -Diana-Ramona Marc (ROU/ITA) (OH)
    -Ilijana Dugandžić (CRO) (MB)
    -Milena Rosner (POL) (OH) - retired?
    -Dragana Marinković (SRB) (MB) - retired?
    -Lesya Evdokimova (RUS) (OH)
    -Nadezhda Sak (RUS) (MB)
    -Stacey Gordon-Jiggins (CAN) (OH)
    -Mayvelis Martinez (CUB) (OH)
    -Ana Fernández (CUB) (MB/OPP)

-Yaima Ortíz (CUB) (OH)
    -Tatiana Artmenko (ISR) (OH)
    -Anna Velikiy (ISR) (OPP)
    -Virginie De Carne (BEL) (OPP) - retired?
    -Marina Miletić (CRO) (OH)
    -Lyubka Debarlieva (BUL) (S)
    -Iliyana Petkova (BUL) (MB)
    -Tanya Sabkova (BUL) (OH)
    -Olena Ustymenko Sokolowski (UKR) (OPP)
    -Lucia Fresco (ARG) (OPP)
    -Maria Perepelkina (RUS) (MB)
    -Anna Makarova (RUS) (OH)
    -Sara Anzanello (ITA) (MB)
    -Maria Voitenko (UKR) (OH)

• Perepelkina wanted to have an one-season break, so she's out. She may be back in Moscow for next season. Same reason for Makarova.

Olena Ustymenko Sokolowski had signed with a korean club but after knowing her pregnancy she decided not to play and she's staying in the US with her husband right now.

Croatian Miletic has got an injury (I don't know what kind of...) so she's having a season off, as well as Lucia Fresco...she should have been playing in Potsdam but her injury doesn't seem to be perfectly recovered.

• Anzanello underwent to a liver transplant an year ago, so she is still recovering! if I'm not wrong, Montano had a similar thing this year, but in a very lighter way...

• -Yaima Ortiz is training with Sariyer Belediyesi team in order to help young players improvment but she is not offically playing.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• After being eliminated from the Korean League playoffs, American OPP, Nicole Fawcett, signed with the Leonas de Ponce in the PR League and will be replacing current American OPP Katherine Harms who is moving to the Gigantes de Carolina to replace American OH Lauren Wicinski.

Source: FPV

• Looking for movements in Puerto Rico Clubs I have a feeling that Puerto Rico League is Azeri 2nd League.

• Looking for movements in Puerto Rico Clubs I have a feeling that Puerto Rico League is Azeri 2nd League.

Teams can always change their players, but there are limitations for the foreign ones. No more than 2 foreign players each team.

• Elitsa Vasileva to Imoco Conegliano

• http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…on-arrivera-a-conegliano/

Here it says Vasileva won't come because Conegliano did not offer enough money.

Of course it's a pity, on the other hand it could affect Coengliano's financial situation :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game