Russian Federation NT 2013

• I hace to look it up but she definitely had an injury and I believe she had to do surgery. I think it may have been shoulder.

As far as I remember she did not performed well to be in final roster :whistle:

• Shcherban's performance in Krasnodar last season was terrible, she ended up on bench in the later part of the season. No matter if injured or not, I don't think she would have a chance to compete with any of Russia's current OHs.

• Shcherban's performance in Krasnodar last season was terrible, she ended up on bench in the later part of the season. No matter if injured or not, I don't think she would have a chance to compete with any of Russia's current OHs.

League stats also prove it ^^ Shcherban's performance wasn't good, but enough to find place in NT wide roster.
    Ranking for OPP: 1. Natalia Obmochaeva, 2. Darya Isaeva, 3. Natalia Malykh, 4. Nelly Alisheva, 5. Liudmilla Malofeeva
    Ranking for OH: 1. Alexandra Pasynkova, 2. Tatiana Kosheleva, 3. Viktoria Chaplina, 4. Ksenia Bondar, 5. Yulia Kutyukova, 6. Daria Pisarenko, 7. Yana Shcherban, 8. Olga Sazhina, 9. Anastasia Bavykina, 10. Anastasia Markova, 11. Olga Fateeva, 12. Lesya Evdokimova
    In team could also appear Yulia Kutyukova, she definitely was important player in league season.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• League stats also prove it ^^ Shcherban's performance wasn't good, but enough to find place in NT wide roster.
    Ranking for OPP: 1. Natalia Obmochaeva, 2. Darya Isaeva, 3. Natalia Malykh, 4. Nelly Alisheva, 5. Liudmilla Malofeeva
    Ranking for OH: 1. Alexandra Pasynkova, 2. Tatiana Kosheleva, 3. Viktoria Chaplina, 4. Ksenia Bondar, 5. Yulia Kutyukova, 6. Daria Pisarenko, 7. Yana Shcherban, 8. Olga Sazhina, 9. Anastasia Bavykina, 10. Anastasia Markova, 11. Olga Fateeva, 12. Lesya Evdokimova
    In team could also appear Yulia Kutyukova, she definitely was important player in league season.

You are great at this stats ranking :win: You should make same for other positions, even for other leagues :)

Although stats doesn't prove anything, it is good to see which players had better league performance :whistle:

• You are great at this stats ranking :win: You should make same for other positions, even for other leagues :)

Although stats doesn't prove anything, it is good to see which players had better league performance :whistle:

Thanks :D, to make such comparisons I need only individual players rankings from leagues to check it ^^

• I hope Marichev won't use Isaeva as OH...her reception is terrible :whistle: I'd like to see Pankova as main setter and Dianskaya in, Borodakova out...however it doesn't seem to be possible since Marichev seems to like keep his favorites.

• It's time to check MB's :whistle:

1a. Scores: Maryukhnich 274, Dianskaya 274, Zaryazhko 256, Shlyakhovaya 255, Morozova 253, Borodakova 227, Ivanova 219, Bogacheva 214, Orlova 202, Alimova 197, Osichkina 189, Bruntseva 178, Konstantinova 169, Zhitova 154, Moroz 152, Perepelkina 145, Podskalnaya 137
    1b. Scores +/- : Maryukhnich 213, Morozova 199, Dianskaya 197, Zaryazhko 187, Shlyakhovaya 176, Borodakova 176, Alimova 160, Bogacheva 159, Orlova 154, Osichkina 144, Ivanova 142, Konstantinova 121, Bruntseva 117, Zhitova 116, Moroz 108, Perepelkina 101, Podskalnaya 77
    2a. Spike kills: Zaryazhko 192, Dianskaya 185, Maryukhnich 171, Shlyakhovaya 151, Ivanova 143, Morozova 141, Alimova 137, Bogacheva 131, Borodakova 114, Bruntseva 114, Osichkina 97, Konstantinova 94, Zhitova 90, Podskalnaya 77, Perepelkina 76, Moroz 75, Orlova 74
    2b. Spike Efficiency: Bogacheva 54%, Dianskaya 53%, Borodakova 52%, Zaryazhko 50%, Zhitova 50%, Maryukhnich 49%, Osichkina 49%, Alimova 48%, Shlyakhovaya 46%, Morozova 45%, Ivanova 45%, Moroz 44%, Podskalnaya 44%, Bruntseva 44%, Perepelkina 43%, Konstantinova 42%, Orlova 41%
    3a. Kill Blocks: Morozova 107, Orlova 99, Maryukhnich 90, Shlyakhovaya 88, Borodakova 81, Osichkina 78, Dianskaya 76, Moroz 65, Bogacheva 63, Konstantinova 60, Zaryazhko 57, Perepelkina 56, Zhitova 54, Ivanova 51, Bruntseva 49, Alimova 47, Podskalnaya 41
    3b. Blocks per set: Osichkina 0.96, Orlova 0.95, Morozova 0.92, Maryukhnich 0.90, Shlyakhovaya 0.90, Dianskaya 0.88, Borodakova 0.87, Moroz 0.78, Bogacheva 0.78, Perepelkina 0.76, Konstantinova 0.70, Alimova 0.68, Zaryazhko 0.65, Zhitova 0.63, Bruntseva 0.55, Podskalnaya 0.53, Ivanova 0.52

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Maryukhnich (Марюхнич) has a Russian passport too and should be formally considered a candidate. By far the best MB in the Superleague.

• Maryukhnich (Марюхнич) has a Russian passport too and should be formally considered a candidate. By far the best MB in the Superleague.

I thought about her, did she play in Ukrainian NT? If yes, it would be a problem because Obmochaeva is best scorer here and she player in Ukrainian NT. Ok, I'd add Maryukhnich.

• I thought about her, did she play in Ukrainian NT? If yes, it would be a problem because Obmochaeva is best scorer here and she player in Ukrainian NT. Ok, I'd add Maryukhnich.

Yes, it is either her or Obmochaeva. But Obmochaeva is not everything. The middle attack has been a problem for Russian NT for a while while the strong opposites were always there.

• All players played between 69-116 sets.
    Best Scorers: 1. Maryukhnich, 2. Dianskaya, 3. Zaryazhko, 4. Morozova, 5. Shlyakhovaya, 6. Borodakova, 7. Bogacheva, 8. Alimova, 9. Orlova, 10. Ivanova
    Best Spikers: 1. Dianskaya, 2. Zaryazhko, 3. Maryukhnich, 4. Bogacheva, 5. Borodakova, 6. Shlyakhovaya, 7. Alimova, 8. Ivanova, 9. Morozova, 10. Osichkina
    Best Blockers: 1. Morozova, 2. Orlova, 3. Maryukhnich, 4. Osichkina, 5. Shlyakhovaya, 6. Borodakova, 7. Dianskaya, 8. Moroz, 9. Bogacheva, 10. Konstantinova

Best Overall: 1. Marina Maryukhnich, 2. Natalia Dianskaya, 3. Yulia Morozova, 4. Anastasia Shlyakhovaya, 5. Maria Borodakova, 6. Irina Zaryazhko, 7. Ekaterina Bogacheva, 8. Ekaterina Osichkina, 9. Ekaterina Orlova, 10. Anna Ivanova... 14. Regina Moroz, 16. Maria Perepelkina

Borodakova is higher than Zaryazhko only thanks to be better blocker. Russian captain in league proved that she's among best Russian middles, but she doesn't show it in Grand Prix. Moroz is realtively low, but she had not so many balls to spike, but her block is a bit better. Perepelkina is also on lower place, but she didn't play so much. Only Maryukhnich and Osichkina from Top 8 weren't in NT this year.

Outside this 17 in NT wide roster were Yulia Merkulova and Valeriya Goncharova, but in league I couldn't compae them with rest because they didn't play much.

Adding Marina Maryukhnich, she's the best MB here, if she didn't play from Ukraine, she would be definitely in roster.

• Then why is Morozova not in NT, she has good numbers

Maybe she wanted a break, we have year just after Olympic Games, so some new solutions are tried. You should notice, that she's in wide roster for Euro Championship ^^

• Maryukhnich played for Ukraine 10 years ago (as OH back then) under her maiden name Manyuk together with Makarova (back then Tsokur), so no way she can play for Russia unfortunately. Obmochaeva is younger and can contribute much more to the team.

About Morozova, she has had a shoulder injury last year that made her miss the Olympics, and I think it wasn't the first time. She has still been serving with the left hand all season so I guess the shoulder still is not 100%. On the other hand I could also imagine that her absence has to do with Marichev's somewhat strange opinions about who are the best players on certain positions :roll: I also can't imagine her in Marichev's current system of play because she doesn't attack well in front of the setter at all...

• Scherban, Uraleva, Morozova, Malofeeva and Alisheva are injured. Good that Marichiev Moroz is seen as weak and she is not listed in ECH.

• Kosheleva is back. Your reception is improving every day.

Obmochaeva with powerful spikes.

MB Zaryazhko and Shlyakhovaya, god job.

I not like Chaplina. Pasynkova is is much better.

Now, with Kosheleva playing well, i hope the coach Manchev place Pasynkova, Kosheleva and Obmochaeva playing together.

• Finally :woohoo: so who'll be in team for ECH except Shlyakhovaya? I suppose that Morozova and Dianskaya. Unfortunately Zaryazhko is probably out because of her ankle ;(