2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Lorena is going out of Sesi (not confirmed) and Jurquim out of Campinas,
    both are going Funvic/Taubaté (new brazilian team)
    and André Lukianetz goint out of Paris Volley, he's confirmed in Funvic.

• N'Gapeth is leaving Cuneo for Lokomotive Novosibirsk . Also Grbic, Sokolov and Wijsman are leaving at end of the season.
    Maybe they should close the team :lol:

SKRA Bełchatów is very close to sign Fabian Drzyzga S. Resovia also wants Him.

Macerata won't extend contract with Travica. His Agent wants to see Him in SKRA.

wow,wow,wow...so many rumors here... :obey:

• There's no official confirmation yet, but apparently Radosław Panas is the new coach of Lotos Trefl. Lovely :wall: :wall: :wall:

Quote from Bartek

SKRA Bełchatów is very close to sign Fabian Drzyzga S. Resovia also wants Him.

Not gonna happen ;)

• Drzyzga should choose Asseco Resovia, He may play in CL. With SKRA again in Challenge Cup. For Him it's time for real challenge.

• Drzyzga should choose Asseco Resovia, He may play in CL. With SKRA again in Challenge Cup. For Him it's time for real challenge.

Tichacek is staying in Resovia.

Can't Skra buy wild card next year?
    or only the third place is allowed to buy wild card.

• Can't Skra buy wild card next year?
    or only the third place is allowed to buy wild card.

You really want them to buy themselves into Champions League AGAIN? :lol: Jesus, I think that would be some kind of a record.

Now seriously - the only way Skra can get a wild card is from CEV directly (and that is quite probable, I'm afraid). In case our federation gets to decide, I just don't see it, it would be too big of a scandal here in Poland.

• You really want them to buy themselves into Champions League AGAIN? :lol: Jesus, I think that would be some kind of a record.

Now seriously - the only way Skra can get a wild card is from CEV directly (and that is quite probable, I'm afraid). In case our federation gets to decide, I just don't see it, it would be too big of a scandal here in Poland.

Poland has 3 places in next Champions League, so wild card is not possible.

• After 10 years Mariusz Wlazły will leave in 99% SKRA.

SKRA will continue with Atanasijevic as OPP where Wlazly said that He never will play as OH again.