2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Where did this guy play before, is he good? Have the feeling Italian A1 is going down really hard now :(.

He is very talented player.Born in 1995 last year played for Iraklis Thessalonikis

• Where did this guy play before, is he good? Have the feeling Italian A1 is going down really hard now :(.

He is Junior NT OPP, IMO great player... but don't know this is clever move, he won't play in Cuneo and that's exactly what he needs now. I'm familiar with transfers like this one and experience isn't good

He will only train with Cuneo for next season, we won't play matches

• Bulgaria's OH Ivan Kolev is new Player of Politechnika Warsaw.

Who is He ?

He was big star in Bulgarian youth formation, big as Sokolov, but got some injuries

• He was big star in Bulgarian youth formation, big as Sokolov, but got some injuries

He was indeed only famous as a part of the Youth and Junior NTs, he had a great physique, but hasn't really made that progress to senior volleyball. I wouldn't compare him to Sokolov in terms of potential, but only in terms of physique. True, injuries prevented him from turning into something better, he was only remembered for a while playing for CSKA in the Champions League 4-5 years ago. Reminds me of Ananiev's case a bit, but at least Metodi was a NT member when he wasn't injured. A risky transfer for Politechnika. Well, OK, they might not be the greatest Polish team, they don't have that much to lose, but Kolev hasn't really made a name in any of the teams he has stayed, so it would definitely be a bench start for him. I wish him all the best, he needs to finally gain some international experience.

• He is Junior NT OPP, IMO great player... but don't know this is clever move, he won't play in Cuneo and that's exactly what he needs now. I'm familiar with transfers like this one and experience isn't good

You are totally right, but knowing the level of the Greek league nowadays, I would say he might learn a lot just by training in Cuneo. Not the best environment for a 18-year-old, but a chance for him to learn from some of the best. Perhaps it would make sense for him to stay in Greece if he played in Olympiakos, with the CL participation guaranteed, but Iraklis is not what it used to be, so...

• You are totally right, but knowing the level of the Greek league nowadays, I would say he might learn a lot just by training in Cuneo. Not the best environment for a 18-year-old, but a chance for him to learn from some of the best. Perhaps it would make sense for him to stay in Greece if he played in Olympiakos, with the CL participation guaranteed, but Iraklis is not what it used to be, so...

I meant his performance in the world championship in 2007

• Priddy is still with Halkbank.(according to their offical website)Their foreigners are : Juantorena , Kaziyski, Raphael, Djuric and Priddy :what: :what: They also have Burutay Subaşı and Can Ayvazoğlu , both are Turkish NT OHs.They don't have any opposite player other than Djuric if you count Djuric a real opposite ! I don't understand their transfer policy.
    Their official twitter/facebook accounts level is so low that now they are asking fans that if they know which position Priddy is playing :wall: Some say MB :sos: :sos:

Update: Now they deleted the post . I don't know it is because they realize Priddy may not be in the roster anymore or they are ashamed of themselves. :down: