Difference of CEV Cups?

• I have been watching Champions League and CEV Cup online lately and the volleyball phenomenon can only dream of for us volleyball fans in Downunder (Australia).

However, the more I watch, the more I get confused…..

Can someone please explain the differences between the 3 European Cups?
    - Champions League
    - CEV Cup
    - Challenge Cup

Why does Europe has 3 different Cups? How are they different from each other? Can a club participate in more than one cups? How does these team qualify to play in these cups? I have been in CEV website and Wiki but couldn't find anything that explain them.
    :sos:

Really wish Oceanian soon have 3 cups as well to grow volleyball more popularity in our region.

• The most important, and the best teams in Europe play in Champions Leauge, CEV Cup is second and in this cup play a little worse team. Challenge cup is third. In this cup play for example from Poland - AZS Białystok (they are the last team in the Polish Leauge) :wavy:

• I wouldn't say that Challenge Cup is very weak as Someone may think when You wrote that in CEV Cup Teams are little worse.
    This year plays here Krasnodar and Piacenza with Stars. Also was Modena and very close to play here was Fenerbahce. Everything because of stupid CEV rules but it will change from season 2014/2015.
    Money should be the most important rule here.

• Thanks the aboves to explain this. So does each club make decision on which league/cup they play each season?

Can a club play in more than one of these league/cup?

Is Champions League the most popular?

• 1. no the cev determines which cup should a club participates

2. yes a club can play in more than 1 cev tournament for example if one team gets eliminated from the champions league they might be given aa chance to participate in the cev cup challenge round

3. of all the cev competitions? yes champions league is most popular but fans do not like how it is being run specially regarding the distrbution of wild cards