Polish NT 2013

• Damian Wojtaszek!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :dance6: :dance6: :woohoo: :woohoo:

• Typical Coach behaviour- He found problem of World League bad result in 2 Players and from Resovia..

• :white:

Yeah, I'm surprised too, but.. I think that's ok. It's werid that Anastasi "forget" about Ignaczak, but during WL 2013 Zatorski was good, so maybe that's why he chose him. We have good middle-blockers, Kosok lost against "competitors".

• This is like a totally fuckin' finito. Team without Igła. Wojtaszek is similar to him if it comes to energy on the court but I'm 99% sure Zator will play as a starter. Team needs a positive kick. So I hope for a big comeback of Kypek. He's the key.

And there is a storm in media already. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with people. When they don't have answers immediately, they fabricate stories. Andrea didn't say a word about not calling Igła so some genius sold a news that it was all about alcohol problems :what: I guess Igła feels terrible now. He just published an explanation that all stories in media are not true. He said he have been waiting for Andrea to speak first and then he would give interviews. Fucking journalists. Impatient bastards.

I hate people sometimes. I hate media. And I wanted to be a journalist... Unfuckingbelievable.

• And here we go. Next to stupid journalists we have stupid fans. Who care the most about their personal pleasure. 'Cause this is such a tragedy. Igła won't be in the team so there won't be Igłą szyte.

I hate you, all stupid people in this world. I hate you THIS much. I don't want to live on this planet any more. At least today. And next day. And all week left. I really don't.

• I'm devastated. Not exactly because Igła is not in the team, as I said before I really like Wojtaszek and I'm glad he's gonna be given a chance. But I'm sure this whole thing must've been hard enough for him already without these utterly moronic insinuations, which now probably make the experience even worse. Krzyś is my absolute favorite player on the planet and I just hope this isn't a definite goodbye. It can't be, because he doesn't deserve for his NT career to end is such an ugly and unpleasant way.

• Rumour says it is Plamen Konstantinov who will bethe new coach of Poland :white: :white:
    somebody from the Poles can you say if it is true or not? ?(

Zvetana Bojurina (former NT BUL player and wife of Alessandro Filipini - journalist of Gazzetta dello sport) @ Facebook

Plamen, qui con il grande Savin (che non è quello con la barba...), va sulla panchina della Polonia! In bocca al lupo.
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/ph…0153515768&type=1&theater

• Rumour says it is Plamen Konstantinov who will bethe new coach of Poland :white: :white:
    somebody from the Poles can you say if it is true or not? ?(

He's rumoured to be one of the candidates, nothing more for now. But it is 99,5% sure we will have a new foreign coach.

• ah I see hes been rumoured already, I didn't now that 8| it came as a surprise for me
    She said it is 99% sure Plamen will be the one so I was shoked a little bit.
    Who are the otehr candidates now?

• I gotta admit that our federation is doing pretty well in keeping the whole thing secret, but I've heard the names of Gajic, Kovac, Moculescu, Weber, even Stoychev. Though most likely it's gonna be someone from outside American or Italian schools.

• Please no Konstantinov, please nooooo... :sos: I know we have clowns in federation but they just can't be that stupid. I had nothing against Plamen as a player but don't want him to be our coach, just no. Other names scared me as hell too. Good heavens... Kolakovic? Gajic? This must be some NIGHTMARE. And Poles are dreaming about Hoag or McCutcheon. Oh, God... Didn't want Anastasi to leave but if clowns from federation let him go then I don't know... I'm in mess right now. Donnu. Maybe Weber wouldn't be bad? He has character. Moculescu maybe... I'm sensing it will be someone that doesn't even figure on this list in media :S

• I know, right :D :cheesy:
    the last thing I could have imagined is a Bulgarian coaching Poland, heavens - NO! And Plamen is just a NO NO...
    Moculescu or Weber from that list would have been my pick us as well :S
    the best would have be...Velasco?

• Alberto Giuliani, why he isn't in the talks? Or Prandi, or Lorenzetti.
    Alekno - I doubt it. And I doubt other Russian would accept.
    Stoychev - I doubt it. Plamen - why not? He's a good coach, and he wouldn't care which team he coaches, he's above that.
    Lozano, Velasco, all the guys you mentioned. A lot of possibilities.

And at the end, they'll pick Nawrocki :box: :rolll:

• I think it will be Martin Stoev :thumbup: :gone:

• Velasco is a kind of genius but he's still a coach of Iranian NT, isn't he? He's doing pretty good job with these guys so why he would leave them? Unfortunately no Velasco, no Alekno... I remember that once Fefe De Giorgi has been considered but as ladybugg already said - no italian coach. We can forget also about McCutcheon and Hoag.

Alberto Giuliani, why he isn't in the talks? Or Prandi, or Lorenzetti.
    Alekno - I doubt it. And I doubt other Russian would accept.
    Stoychev - I doubt it. Plamen - why not? He's a good coach, and he wouldn't care which team he coaches, he's above that.
    Lozano, Velasco, all the guys you mentioned. A lot of possibilities.

And at the end, they'll pick Nawrocki :box: :rolll:

Lorenzetti nah :pinch: You just added another name to the list of the worst nightmares.

Konstantinov nah either :wacko: Just nah and end of talking.

I was wondering about Lozano as well. Why not a comeback? I remember him positively. The biggest things started with him.

And again NAH! Stop joking about Nawrocki 'cause I'm almost having nervous breakdown... It won't be any of polish coaches.

One I know for sure: it will be shocking this much that I will be living as St. Francis of Assisi for at least a week in poverty and chastity waiting for spiritual purification after so big stress. And following this I'm expecting huge revolution in roster after which I will be so mentally exhausted that I won't even had enough strength to pray for good results in future.