Italian NT 2013

• no Fiorin also?! :thumbdown: She and Calloni so deserve to be in Nt! And also Barazza!

• is it really confirmed that Caterina Bosetti is heading to Sollys in Brazil?

• Leo should do the same as Valerio Vermiglio, realize that your time in NT over.

• Why so much hate for Lo Bianco in this board? Is there some special reason, something that she done or it's just her age. I noticed that players over 30 are not well liked here :?:

Omg she is great setter, one of the best ever!

• Why so much hate for Lo Bianco in this board? Is there some special reason, something that she done or it's just her age. I noticed that players over 30 are not well liked here :?:

Omg she is great setter, one of the best ever!

I don't hate her and there's no reason to hate someone :teach: I know she's always been a great setter and definitely one of the bests still...but I believe it's time to give another chance to someone younger...like Ferretty and Camera.

Besides, all the rumors about her are not friendly at all. Frankly speaking, I'm not interested in her personal life or some conflicts with Piccinini or others... I just want to see something new and unfamiliar. It's obvious that If Leo backs to the team, Ferretti won't be there.

• Well in my opinion NT should join all the best players if they are willing to play and it's up to coach to choose the best between them. It doesn't metter if they are 18 or 35.

And why it's obvious that Feretti won't be there? Sorry for being boring but i'm not familiar with these rumours :S Is there some fight between them?

Camera is light years behind Lo Bianco....

• that is your opinion. but a new olympic cycle has started. and it is not good to keep on playing with the old guard.

• And why it's obvious that Feretti won't be there? Sorry for being boring but i'm not familiar with these rumours :S Is there some fight between them?

Camera is light years behind Lo Bianco....

Lo Bianco was the boss of Italian NT in the last years and She gave order to Barbolini to call Rondon as second setter instead of Ferretti. You can imagine why she did so... She has always been afraid of Ferretti because she feared to lose the starting setter role!
    This year no more Rondon, but some other weak younger setters who cannot threaten Lo Bianco while she takes some rest, waiting to be back next year to her bossy role for the incoming World Championships in Italy :down: :aww:

I hoped with Mencarelli things would have changed in Italy NT but I was wrong :mad: :read:

• somebody chooses to believed what he thought but maybe too dramatic from the truth.

piccinini said barbolini was ruled by someone,so it's true because what the queen said?ridiculous!

i only knew that:piccinini disliked bonitta and the queen makes the coach leave.but she found she is not the queen anymore in barbo's team.so she felt so depressed and she want to make some noise.
    but,unfortunately,no one followed what she said, old ladies or young girls.what a joke.

as ferretti, i think it's normal to call she or leo, but they are not young, so there is one seat for them. the coach made his choice.i respect that.ferretti is still a good setter, but leo is afraid her to take her place? someone has illusion. leo or ferretti? i think both of them are good but there is only one seat, another is for younger generation.

as rondon, i think she is so potential and i saw she improved a lot in A1 this year. barbo's choice was right. the coach could see the fans could not see, that's the good coach.
    camera and signorile are so potential, but there are only 2 girls in a team as setter. so i respect the choice.

• somebody chooses to believed what he thought but maybe too dramatic from the truth.

piccinini said barbolini was ruled by someone,so it's true because what the queen said?ridiculous!

Ridiculous are Barbolini and Lo Bianco!
    Barbolini has never been the real coach of Italy NT, Me and many other Italian fans have always thought so even before Piccinini's words!
    He has always been ruled in his choices by the old and influent players like Lo Bianco, Gioli and Del Core because he didn't want to be kicked out like it had happened to arrogant Bonitta.
    There is proof of what I'm saying: Del Core in Italy starting-six at 2012 Olympics with Piccinini on bench was simply a S C A N D A L that all people in the World noticed, and Lo Bianco's back-ups have always been weak setters with weak characters, who accept the bench without protesting even when Leo is not in shape.

Now Mencarelli is like Barbolini, no personality, no self-confidence. Francesca Ferretti is clearly the best Italian setter now and she wants so much to play in NT, but apparently there must be someone "important" in Federation who does not want her! And Mecarelli is not strong enough to fight.
    Lo Bianco is quite old and proved in the last years she is not anymore the brilliant and "hungry of victories" setter that Italy needs. Besides this, she has serious health problems to her back and that's enough for calling a really good setter like Ferretti who could easily replace her when she can't play well. Every National Team would do so, but not the Italian one. It's time to know why!
    I'm waiting for an explanation from Mencarelli. It's time to know the truth!

• Leo should do the same as Valerio Vermiglio, realize that your time in NT over.

Vermiglio left the NT because of his character, on the other hand Leo is very polite...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

i only knew that:piccinini disliked bonitta and the queen makes the coach leave.but she found she is not the queen anymore in barbo's team.so she felt so depressed and she want to make some noise.
    but,unfortunately,no one followed what she said, old ladies or young girls.what a joke.

I love you! :whistle:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Look Im not going to defend one or the other...but your accusations over Piccinini is the same of other people in Leo, based in nothing but YOUR personal opinion.

First, Bonitta left not cause of Piccinini, but cause of the hole group, none liked them. Piccinini was not the only one to refuse to play with him.

Second Leo and Picci used to be really good friends! There were some personal things that happened in their privite lives that let Picci disapoitted somehow with Leo...

About the Nt, lets be honest, everyone knows now that were things really long in the way Barbolini rule things, its is not make anyone bad person...but it was a bad administration. I still dont think that Piccinini mention Leo as the one in control of Barbolini.

Some friends I have in Italy (that works close to players), had always told me (way before all this) that with Barbolini nothing would change, that he had a special group that didnt want new players, new members..and so on...and I never used to quite take them serious, cause I blindly defended Italy NT...but as turned out they were right.

• someone mentioned italy NT don't want new members, who are the new and irreplaceble menbers?

we all know that italy NT has a lot of old ladys,but they are old and quality. new members-bosetti's and barcelini ,who are shining in A1 this season ,but before this year, their quality are not good enough.

and others? di iulio ,guiggi,merlo has lots of injuries these years in NT, and others? not brilliant.

because barbo don't like Ferretti, so he is controlled, because piccinini lost her position, so leo and gioli are evil. how childish and silly thoughts.

why someone don't like old ladies?because they just wanna make some noise but ignored the quality of old ladies. they earned ITA the glories. the new coach, the new generation, old ladies have no need to join in NT unless the team needs them.

i explained many times, why del core in the starting line in london but not piccinini? because she got a lot of defences and receives, that piccinini could not do the same.of course ,if she felt ignored, she has right to express.
    if piccinini could show something help to the team not only in the media but also in the court, i welcome her come back to NT.

if ferretti got the positition in new NT, i respect that. but, someone said leo and gioli is over, i think it's ignorant and rudeless, i repeated it:
    they have nothing to lose, and they showed what they could,it's enough. if they don't join in NT anymore, that is OK. the world saw their quality.

• leo and simona maybee are performing still at a high level but italian nt cant always rely on them forever and oh sure the world saw heir qualities... 3 early exits from the olympics :lol:

about the olympics instead of the who shpuld have been the starter debate between del core and piccinini i think a bigger factor was a significcant drop of the playing level of costagrande

• leo and simona maybee are performing still at a high level but italian nt cant always rely on them forever and oh sure the world saw heir qualities... 3 early exits from the olympics :lol:

about the olympics instead of the who shpuld have been the starter debate between del core and piccinini i think a bigger factor was a significcant drop of the playing level of costagrande

leo and simona are bad in olympics? oh please turn back time and make others instead of them both, and italy may have gold.

i think a man who really see what happened in court will know the fatal to the failure ,and he will never say like this. how blind.

• i explained many times, why del core in the starting line in london but not piccinini? because she got a lot of defences and receives, that piccinini could not do the same.

:white: :white:
    Piccinini is and has been one of the best receivers in the World in the last 15 years!!!
    If there's somebody blind here, it's You aprillure! :thumbdown:

The truth is that who dares to say something against the "Italian NT System" is OUT.
    Picci did that, let's bet she'll be OUT OF NT FOREVER? And let's bet Gioli and Lo Bianco will be IN next year for WCH?
    Many other players share Piccinini's thoughts but none of them talked, cause they know they would be out of NT 4ever.
    Ferretti said something after 2008 Olympic Games...we all know what happened to her later...
    These things just make me so angry and ashamed of being Italian.