Italian NT 2013

• I miss Rondon right now! :wall:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I'm totally okay with Camera, but why Caracuta? She doesn't have a talent to be a great setter and plays a very inconsistent volleyball. I don't like Signorile either, but at least she's young and it can be reason why she was called...

Big pity for Francy Ferretti...and Ludovica Dalia as well. I've always thought Dalia is a great setter but never got a chance to be on the list. Is that Leo's influenceas well?

• what a pity Rondon.

She deserves a position.

but maybe she has some injuries, bacause mencarelli talked to many girls, some responded, some refused, some came and did not pass the medical exams.

anyway good luck, can't wait to see azzurre in Montreux.

• ITA in Montruex 2013

S : Caracuta , Signorile
    OH : Bosetti C , Barcellini , Tirozzi , Gennari , Bianchini
    MB : Folie , Chirichella , Bertone
    OPP : Diouf
    L : De Gennaro

Group 2 Where competition ?????

S : Balboni , Camera
    OH : Costagrande , Di Iulio , Partenio +(sorokaite)
    MB : Alberti , Arrighetti , Guiggi , Zambelli
    OPP : Zago
    L : Merlo , Sirressi , Bisconti

Group 3 Where competition ????? ( TUR JPN BRA )

S : Caracuta , Signorile
    OH : Bosetti L , Fiorin , Barcellini , Tirozzi , Di Iulio , Costagrande
    OPP : Diouf
    MB : Bertone , Folie , Arrighetti , Guiggi
    L : Merlo , De Gennaro

**IN CAMP
    Camera, Zago, Balboni, Sirressi, Bisconti, Alberti, Partenio, Chirichella, Bosetti C., Gennari , Bianchini. +(Sorokaite)

• I'm totally okay with Camera, but why Caracuta? She doesn't have a talent to be a great setter and plays a very inconsistent volleyball. I don't like Signorile either, but at least she's young and it can be reason why she was called...

Big pity for Francy Ferretti...and Ludovica Dalia as well. I've always thought Dalia is a great setter but never got a chance to be on the list. Is that Leo's influenceas well?

yes,leo is real boss!she controled ex-coach barbolini and made the list of NT.Now,she done again! not only chose the new coach ,but dicided who should involve Italian NT.

Magri,Barbolini,Mencarelli and FIPAV all are leo's puppet. :obey: What's a ridiculous :aww:

that's a best excuse for losing Olympics,right? :drink:

• Giulia Pisani moved the plaster from her left knee last week.

Hope to see her on the filed as soon as possible ^^

• during an interview Picci said that she will stay in Italy next year, but she didn't say where exactly (not in Torino anyway)..
    about NT she said she talked with Mencarelli and they decided for an year off, she will came back for next year's WCH!

• Is Bosetti going to play the JWCH this year or is this just a rumour?

I think there is no official new about it yet.

Cate and Chirichella both have ages to play it, but at first they would be with adult NT this year.

But as they were not called for the Mediterraen Games and Yeltsin Cup, it is possibility.

Though they could also just be busy with school exams.

I guess we will have to wait for some official news.

• Cate Bosetti will be busy with school, while Chirichella will play JWCH

• Mencarelli called two NT for next tournaments.

Mediterranean Games (training in Milian with Mencarelli)

S: Signorile, Caracuta
    Opp: Diouf
    OH: Di Iulio, Partenio, Lucia Bosetti, Barcellini, Gennari
    MB: Arrighetti, Bertone, Folie
    L: De Gennaro

Yeltsin Cup (training in Rome with Tofoli)

S: Camera, Balboni
    Op: Zago, Bianchini
    OH: Costagrande, Fiorin, Sorokaite, Tirozzi
    MB: Guiggi, Zambelli, Alberti
    L: Merlo, Sirressi

• OH: Costagrande, Fiorin, Sorokaite, Tirozzi

So now both Costa and Indre can play in the NT at the same time? ?(

• So now both Costa and Indre can play in the NT at the same time? ?(

Im not sure about the rule..I confess I never had the patience to read it completely...but I THINK (must express that..hehe) as Indre never played in adult Nt from Lithuania*, they can play at same time. I think there is something about that in the rule..

• Who are Alberti and Balboni?

• Im not sure about the rule..I confess I never had the patience to read it completely...but I THINK (must express that..hehe) as Indre never played in adult Nt from Latvia, they can play at same time. I think there is something about that in the rule..

Here - http://www.fivb.org/en/volleyb…st_2011_final_updated.pdf

Article 41. (Chapter 9) ;)