Italian NT 2013

• My Dream NT (but there is a whole national championships season to understand who could play as goddesses :thumbsup: )

P: Leo Lo Bianco, Francesca Ferretti

S: Carolina Costagrande, Francesca Piccinini, Lucia Bosetti, Laura Partenio, Caterina Bosetti

O: Serena Ortolani, Valentina Diouf

C: Valentina Arrighetti, Jenny Barazza, Raphaela Folie

L: Paola Cardullo, Enrica Merlo

( if some injuries : S. dall'Igna / N. Centoni / A. Gennari / G. Pisani / C. Chirichella / I. Siressi / )

• If Bonitta becomes the new coach, I can see many players giving up Nt. If I remember correctly, their last experience with Bonitta didn't bring many good memories at the end.

And not only with the girls, Bonitta has a history of having troubles with players...so, I dont think would be the best option.

• If F_Bergamo says it, he definitely won't be it...and I remember some years ago he said he won't coach women teams again.

I remember the same and it would be stupid after the problems that came out in 2006...considering that he's also doing a good job with the junior male NT I don't see coming back to female. and I still think Mencarelli has to keep doing his job! let's give him and the young players some time.

• @Diese14 Toguttt or someone has informations about Bosetti's mother :sos:

The only thing I know is that the brain surgery was succesfully made and after that she had to stay in hospital for at least 2 weeks... I hope she will recover soon.

• The only thing I know is that the brain surgery was succesfully made and after that she had to stay in hospital for at least 2 weeks... I hope she will recover soon .

Good news!
    Molico's fans having sent some positive messages to Cate's twitter...

• Bergamo's President Bonetti: "Diouf comes back from Mexico with a knee distorsion. We give healthy players to Italian NT and they come back unhealthy. The way they abused of Diouf was totally wrong. She had to play many matches with senior NT during all summer, they never let her rest, but they didn't achieve the result they hoped at ECH due to their technical mistakes I'd like to underline, and so what did they do? They tried to achieve that result at the Under23 WCH!
    Diouf is a powerful buy also heavy player, you must know how to handle her but of course they don't. They do not know anything. They feel like they are the owners of the players and treat us like those who must serve them, they want Diouf and other young players to play often but they exploit them too much. I agree that NT is important, victories are important but they should realize that without us clubs, who invest money to develop these young talented players and make them grow, they wouldn't go anywhere. We (clubs) feel like exploited by NT, we invest
    our money and they abuse of it. I had already called Federation to ask not to take Diouf to Under23 WCH, but they didn't care so now I called them to say Thanks."

• Good news!
    Molico's fans having sent some positive messages to Cate's twitter...

yesterday volleyball.it wrote that she came out of the hospital. the operation was done successfully and her conditions are getting better and better: in the photos she was even smiling! good luck to her! :heart:

• Bergamo's President Bonetti: "Diouf comes back from Mexico with a knee distorsion. We give healthy players to Italian NT and they come back unhealthy. The way they abused of Diouf was totally wrong. She had to play many matches with senior NT during all summer, they never let her rest, but they didn't achieve the result they hoped at ECH due to their technical mistakes I'd like to underline, and so what did they do? They tried to achieve that result at the Under23 WCH!
    Diouf is a powerful buy also heavy player, you must know how to handle her but of course they don't. They do not know anything. They feel like they are the owners of the players and treat us like those who must serve them, they want Diouf and other young players to play often but they exploit them too much. I agree that NT is important, victories are important but they should realize that without us clubs, who invest money to develop these young talented players and make them grow, they wouldn't go anywhere. We (clubs) feel like exploited by NT, we invest
    our money and they abuse of it. I had already called Federation to ask not to take Diouf to Under23 WCH, but they didn't care so now I called them to say Thanks."

The president is right to complain. If I were him, I would also freak out.

• According to this article, Guidetti will leave German NT and take over Italy NT. I am 99,99999% sure that it's a fake news, he still has a contract with Germany and no reason to leave :wall:
    I suppose the "sources" of this article are some people who just WISH this would happen...

Strange... WoV is Ivan Miljkovic's website and as often as info there is wrong, he had some news that turned out to be true after all. My point is that he is good friends with Guidetti, so he MIGHT know something. But that's just my guessing as I don't believe in Guidetti's leaving Germany NT any time soon.

• Strange... WoV is Ivan Miljkovic's website and as often as info there is wrong, he had some news that turned out to be true after all. My point is that he is good friends with Guidetti, so he MIGHT know something. But that's just my guessing as I don't believe in Guidetti's leaving Germany NT any time soon.

It's Miljkovic's website?? I didn't know that...but on the other hand, I don't think Guidetti would want it out in public before it's completely official, so if it were true and confirmed I don't think it would be there first...

It's also in Italian press, but they say it's a possibility and consider the consequences: http://gazzettadimodena.geloca…anchina-azzurra-1.8014743

• Yeah, he created it first for players and the clubs to have a database for managers or something like that and then it kind of grew. News are mostly from websites around the world just put in english. Miljkovic is a general manager of the website. So if there's a news from Serbia or anything that regards serbian players - it's almost always true. He has good sources in Serbia I guess :D
    Now that you put that link to the italian website, the question is - which news was first? If italian - then you can safetly bet where this article on WoV came from.

• Guidetti will stay coach of Germany at least until 2014 and he hopes to be able to lead the team to OG 2016. He says the news about him taking over Italy NT are just "Internet gossip" and nobody from Italian federation has talked to him yet...

http://volleyball.de/nc/news/d…mentiert-italien-angebot/

:thumbup:

And on a side note - I really can't imagine Gio leaving German NT. The way he always talks about the team and his players... sometimes it seems like they're bonded for life.

• My Italy NT 2014-2016:

Lo Bianco - Ferretti

Piccinini - Costagrande - Fiorin - Lucia Bosetti (OH and OPP)

Arrighetti - Barazza - Guiggi

Ortolani

Cardullo - Merlo