2013 Yeltsin Cup - Russia - 25/06

• The games are being shown on Laola TV!

• What`s your opinion about this Team?

Well some players will have their first chance to play this season, so it will be interesting to see...specially Camera I think. But I think they can go well. MAybe they are not prepared as Dominicans or Russia, and will stay behind them final standings, but I think they can do well.

• Italy 3x0 Dominican Rep. (25-14, 25-22, 25-21)

Good start for Italy, but of course dominicans miss a lot De La Cruz and Rivera..and Castillo.

Good game for Camera, she is in great moment in her career, I just feel bad she is such short player. I know that depending on amount of talent there is still room for players under 180cm in international volleyball, but its really hard and but would not be bad at all for her to have a feel centimeters more. :whistle: A pity.

• DOM: Marte, Mambru,Rodriguez, Peña, Valdez, Arias, Binet (L)
    ITA: Camera, Sorokaite, Fiorin, Tirozzi, Guiggi, Alberti, Merlo (L)

Rodriguez wasn't in starting line-up, in first six was Fersola, but Rodriguez replaced her in the middle of 1st set and stayed on court till the end ^^.

POL-CUB stats In Cuban team appeared new girl - Beatris Vilches Santana (S/OP), she was substitution in first set for Marcillan.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Rodriguez wasn't in starting line-up, in first six was Fersola, but Rodriguez replaced her in the middle of 1st set and stayed on court till the end ^^.

POL-CUB stats In Cuban team appeared new girl - Beatris Vilches Santana (S/OP), she was substitution in first set for Marcillan.

so must had been really in the beginning, cause I started watching in the first timeout and I think Rodriguez was already in...or was I mistaken? :aww: hehehe anyway...I guess it makes more sense to play with Rodriguez as OH, even if is not the best option, than Fersola...mo ^^

• so must had been really in the beginning, cause I started watching in the first timeout and I think Rodriguez was already in...or was I mistaken? :aww: hehehe anyway...I guess it makes more sense to play with Rodriguez as OH, even if is not the best option, than Fersola...mo ^^

Yep :D, Fersola was changed before 1st timeout taken by Kwiek, however reception line today in Dominican Reoublic was really horrible, no matter which one girl received. Fersola was tried earlier as OH, but only when someone was missing (Burgos when she played, Rivera or De La Cruz). I wonder who else was today on DOM's bench :)

• What about RUS-JPN? :what: Laola says "stream not found" and the one from Stopstream only has black screen. Has it not started yet?

Yeah its so weird, the link worked perfectly for ITAx DOM game, and now not working...

The game has started...I was watching here - http://lsh.streamhunter.eu/static/popups/15679003869710.html it was RUS 19x12 JPN in first set, but now seems this link also stopped working. :/

• " oh how wonderful for japan, italy, russia and other teams try and experiment with new players i wish brazil do this too but unfortunately their coach is too stubborn :mad:" :rolll: :lol:

• Russia 3x0 Japan (25-16, 25-10, 25-16)

RUS: Pankova, Obmochaeva, Chaplina, Bondar, Borodakova, Zaryazhko, Malova (L)
    sorry, I dont know the team from Japan, I cant recognize the players. :roll:

• Russia 3x0 Japan (25-16, 25-10, 25-16)

RUS: Pankova, Obmochaeva, Chaplina, Bondar, Borodakova, Zaryazhko, Malova (L)
    sorry, I dont know the team from Japan, I cant recognize the players. :roll:

I saw the last 10 minutes of 3rd set, there Shlyakhovaya played instead of Borodakova, Pasynkova instead of Bondar, and Salina - Isaeva entered as double substitute.

Laola has been very quick in uploading EL matches too lately, so maybe RUS-JPN will be online soon too. From the result it doesn't really look worth watching though ;)

• I saw the last 10 minutes of 3rd set, there Shlyakhovaya played instead of Borodakova, Pasynkova instead of Bondar, and Salina - Isaeva entered as double substitute.

Laola has been very quick in uploading EL matches too lately, so maybe RUS-JPN will be online soon too. From the result it doesn't really look worth watching though ;)

I watched whole match and Japan play disastrously and without reception most time :what: Russia without bigger difficulties won a match and Marichev let substitutes play (Isaeva, Salina, Pasynkova, Shlyakhovaya), maybe later will be stats from this match, unfortunately link with stats from Itlay - Dominican Republic doesn't work. :sos: