2013 Yeltsin Cup - Russia - 25/06

• Well... Candida has very very very strong attack, but yesterday she was very useless and she didn't showed her potential on block and attack, that's why she was changed by Annerys. For me Candida can be second Foluke, but she is so crazy and think about the other things on the court, not just of this what she should do... so the one thing, what she needs to get more experience, because she has huge potential in attack (she can kill everybody) and her block is really impressive too, but she needs to be better block reader, but it always come with age.

About Marte. She tries to play very fast volleyball and uses middle blocker whenever she can. If she has good reception she can set very fast balls wherever, but first she tries to use her MB, because they are strong. Annerys was really without form on Montreux, but her form improving, because she didn't touch the ball by all season 2012/2013 after Olympic Games so she needed a time. In Pan American Cup was better. She added serve with jump and her attack is stronger and day by day should be better and on World Grand Prix and NORCECA Championships she will show the best form I guess but now Annerys is in solid form, but still she is better blocker than attacker for me. To compare Marte with Karla, Nive uses middle blockers 10x times more than Karla and her settings are definitelly faster and I like it better. I think Karla was double change would be good with Gina, because if the team would have troubles, her high sets may give more calm to the team, but for me she can't be first setter, because team in this time expect Russia can't play from high balls by all the match. Don't worry about DR middle blocker. They have big potential on this position. They have Vargas (which showed in past years that can be good blocker and attacker), Fersola (which improve day by day), Arias (with big potential) and Eve (is big tallent, but she has a lot of injury and i hope she won't be second Anna Podolec, because last year wasn't so good for her).

I agree with you and I agree about Arias! Exactly second Foluke.. I said previously that i wanna see her in Europe.. I see that's not happening this season maybe next, but she is very very good, and workign with a good coach and playing against and with good players, maybe some stars if she goes to Azerbaijan then she'll be :super:

• I remember when Karla came to Łódź when Marta Wójcik (Pluta) was injured and she wasn't so good there either, then Marta Szymańska sometimes saved team and it helped her to improve, now Szymańska is doing quite good in Yekaterinburg :) it seems that Marte finally became starter and I hope she'll stay first ;)

Russia - Italy 0-3 (20-25 23-25 23-25), both teams with second teams, I don't know substitutions.
    Russia: Salina - Isaeva - Dianskaya - Shlyakhovaya - Bondar - Malykh - Malova (L)
    Italy: Balboni - Zago - Alberti - Zambelli - Bianchini - Costagrande - Merlo (L)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Poland - Dominican Republic is starting ^^

Line-ups:
    POL: Wilk - Kaliszuk - Połeć - Łukasik - Grejman - Śliwińska - Medyńska (L)
    DOM: Marte - Mambru - Vargas - Fersola - Rodriguez - Pena - Binet (L)

• Russia - Italy - stats
    Russia was worse in all elements except block, Italy had 12 serve errors, from all 17. Good match by Valnetina Zago - 17 points, 52% spike, also quite good Costagrande - 14 points, best reception in team. By Russian side 14 points Isaeva, despite only 38% spike, Malykh was a bit better - 11 points, 48% spike, Shlyakhovaya - 10 points, 7 blocks :!:

• I'll turn off polish comment in Orange Sport, because they say a lot of bullshits about Dominican Republic National Team and I don't want to hear it...

Who is next to Bała?

Niverka Marte is daughter of Cristobal Marte... interesting... (this second guy said this and i got big :aww: )

• I'll turn off polish comment in Orange Sport, because they say a lot of bullshits about Dominican Republic National Team and I don't want to hear it...

Who is next to Bała?

Niverka Marte is daughter of Cristobal Marte... interesting... (this second guy said this and i got big :aww: )

Comments are really bad, I have voice, but I didn't hear these mistakes :rolll: I want to be in a place of these guys and want to comment match instead of them ^^

• Comments are really bad, I have voice, but I didn't hear these mistakes :rolll: I want to be in a place of these guys and want to comment match instead of them ^^

Believe me, me too. I don't want to say which mistakes, because it was too much and I don't have a time for this, lol.

• Interesting end of set, both teams with bad reception, Poland has no middle :down: Rodriguez got few times blocked, but she got some not good balls, when Yonkaira appeared at the end of set in first line she killed two important balls and Dominicana won 1st set 30-28, although it was 24-21 for DOM and they lost whole advantage.

• Double change with Karla and Nunez was horrible. Please Marcos don't do this again, because you almost lost this set...

• Agree, substitution was horrible, in Poland some changes: Kurnikowska for Śliwińska and Sikorska for Połeć. Dominicana started 2nd set really bad and Kwiek took timeout.

• Russia - Italy - stats
    Russia was worse in all elements except block, Italy had 12 serve errors, from all 17. Good match by Valnetina Zago - 17 points, 52% spike, also quite good Costagrande - 14 points, best reception in team. By Russian side 14 points Isaeva, despite only 38% spike, Malykh was a bit better - 11 points, 48% spike, Shlyakhovaya - 10 points, 7 blocks :!:

Zago rules :super: With her and Costagrande Italy has an amazing duo in attack! :box:
    No need for Sorokaite and Tirozzi :whistle: :read:

• Poland - Dominican Republic 0-3 (28-30 22-25 23-25) Poland will fight only for 5th place, Dominican Republic and Italy in semfinals. Dominican won even with bad performance by Rodriguez today, but rest was good enough. Poland had problems especially on the middle. Stats will be soon. I'm surprised why DOM hasn't prepared jerseys for all players :down: that's the reason why in stats we have "Burgos" instead of Ramirez and "Rondon" instead of Rodriguez.

• Dominican Republic C team defeated Poland 3x0

Is it a surprise?

Our Junior team can defeat Poland

Dominican Republic A + B defeated Poland B + C 3:0. Don't change the truth. I think somebody should ban you.

I'm happy of win DR NT today :) They played good, but Poland disappointed me today, because against Italy they played awesome, but against DR played really bad without fight. Poland and DR NT on this tournaments are really unstable. But of course I'm happy Dominican Republic is in semifinal, but I guess against Russia isn't possible to win.

• Dominican Republic C team defeated Poland 3x0

Is it a surprise?

Our Junior team can defeat Poland

Dominican Republic C ? Are you watching volleyball from yesterday??? :white:
    btw. a lot of fight by both teams, but Dominicana was more experience ^^

• Dominican Republic A + B defeated Poland B + C 3:0. Don't change the truth. I think somebody should ban you.

I'm happy of win DR NT today :) They played good, but Poland disappointed me today, because against Italy they played awesome, but against DR played really bad without fight. Poland and DR NT on this tournaments are really unstable. But of course I'm happy Dominican Republic is in semifinal, but I guess against Russia isn't possible to win.

So you own the truth?

Why don't you ban me, if you can or report me to someone?

I know you're not happy because we defeated Poland, so you are a liar!

• So you own the truth?

Why don't you ban me, if you can or report me to someone?

I know you're not happy because we defeated Poland, so you are a liar!

Truth is just one... you have nice vision if it was DR NT C... so DR NT A looks: Castillo, Castillo, De La Cruz, De la Cruz, Rivera, Rivera?

How do you know? maybe i reported you to sb? Unfortunately I don't have admin here. You write a lot of bullshit and you attack everybody just calm down.

I'm not liar, because I kept my fingers crossed for DR NT in this match and you know a shit about me :)