Bulgarian NT 2013

• The team management is negotiating with France, Russia and Canada for friendly matches before the ECH. Still waiting for responses.

The new captain is Todor Aleksiev, assistant captains are Victor Yosifov and Teodor Salparov.

Teodor Todorov and Niki Nikolov are injured and will miss the World League. Salparov is recovering from injury, will probably miss the start of the World League.

• The team management is negotiating with France, Russia and Canada for friendly matches before the ECH. Still waiting for responses.

The new captain is Todor Aleksiev, assistant captains are Victor Yosifov and Teodor Salparov.

Teodor Todorov and Niki Nikolov are injured and will miss the World League. Salparov is recovering from injury, will probably miss the start of the World League.

They couldn't chose better :D

Btw. I read that the tickets for matches against Poland were sold quickly... :whistling: Polish fans are seriously worried about Zibi's safety.

• They couldn't chose better :D

Btw. I read that the tickets for matches against Poland were sold quickly... :whistling: Polish fans are seriously worried about Zibi's safety.

I personally would've chosen Salparov, but it's their decision. Who knows, the C may give Toshko the confidence he needs.

The tickets for the WL are not released yet. It is expected to happen in the beginning of June. Anyway, don't worry about Bartman, there would be no problem unless the football hooligans come to the game which is highly unlikely (and they don't know who Bartman is).

• I personally would've chosen Salparov, but it's their decision. Who knows, the C may give Toshko the confidence he needs.

The tickets for the WL are not released yet. It is expected to happen in the beginning of June. Anyway, don't worry about Bartman, there would be no problem unless the football hooligans come to the game which is highly unlikely (and they don't know who Bartman is).

Where did you read that Salparov is an assistant captain? I am just curious because as a libero he still (I think the new rules haven't changed that norm yet) cannot be a team captain. A motivator or something else - yes, of course, he has always been doing that actually :)

And why are you so sure about Bartman's warm welcome by normal people? I wouldn't be that sure, but let's not start a fire now for this thing :)

• Where did you read that Salparov is an assistant captain? I am just curious because as a libero he still (I think the new rules haven't changed that norm yet) cannot be a team captain. A motivator or something else - yes, of course, he has always been doing that actually :)

And why are you so sure about Bartman's warm welcome by normal people? I wouldn't be that sure, but let's not start a fire now for this thing :)

http://www.livesport.bg/Obyavi…natsionalniya-otbor-90714

I didn't know liberos couldn't be captins. Wasn't Ignaczak considered for the C when they gave it to Mozdzonek?

As for the fans, I doubt Bulgarian or any other volleyball fans are as resentful as the football ones. There might be a few booings at the beginning, but nothing dangerous for him.

• And why are you so sure about Bartman's warm welcome by normal people? I wouldn't be that sure, but let's not start a fire now for this thing :)

Guys don't scare me... I already had some bad dreams about it
    btw. When the matches in Bulgaria will be? I feel disappointed there won't be Polish-Bulgarian matches in Poland but still it will be the most exciting duel.

• BUL - POL in Varna :) BUL - ARG in Sofia :)

btw, What do you think about Samunev ;(

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Bulgarian volleyball federation leads campaign in the media with paid commentators to get Placi out of our team. They want to put some incompetent prick who will receive less money and foolishly believe that the team will still bring money to them.

• Bulgarian volleyball federation leads campaign in the media with paid commentators to get Placi out of our team. They want to put some incompetent prick who will receive less money and foolishly believe that the team will still bring money to them.

Why are you so sure? There are haters everywhere just spending time acting heroically behind a monitor. It doesn't necessarily mean they are paid by the Federation THIS TIME. Besides, BVF had a perfect chance of doing what you suggested by keeping the all-knowing Naydenov instead of hiring Placci. I think you should pay less attention on what happens in forums generally :)

• According to someone, who's been close the team, we have undergoing some disturbing processes. Rumor has it there is a separation within the team and the groups are so separated, that they don't even tallk to each other.
    :pinch: :(
    Unfortunately the source is reliable. I really hope they found the time to figure out their problems with the upcomming ECH. Otherwise the direction is only...down the hill...

• According to someone, who's been close the team, we have undergoing some disturbing processes. Rumor has it there is a separation within the team and the groups are so separated, that they don't even tallk to each other.
    :pinch: :(
    Unfortunately the source is reliable. I really hope they found the time to figure out their problems with the upcomming ECH. Otherwise the direction is only...down the hill...

That is highly unfortunate. Maybe that is why I was seeing sad faces on games we were even winning :(.

• More problems... You guys don't have light life with your team. I hope to see them "together" on ECh. Coach should do everything to integrate guys. It just doesn't look good when guys argue on the court. Like brothers Bratoev.

:(