Ana Tiemi Takagui

• After the 2nd half of season, I started to follow Bursa team more. I see they have been really successful for last weeks.
    You have a good team with Ana, Mia, Seyma, Dilara, and so on, a good young team, they even gave a big trouble to Vakif.

Ana Tiemi, 25? years old, can be considered most effective age, is one of the best foreign transfers in Turkey this year. I congrat Bursa for bringing her.

• Ana Tiemi loves to play in Bursa, Turkey:

http://www.voleybolextra.com/3621/ana-tiemi-turkiye-hayrani/

She was in Ankara 7 years ago during world junior championship and now, first time, out of Brazil, for 4 months in Turkey. Brazilian setter has contributed to Bursa team to go upto 5th in standing.

"I've been a setter for 16 years, since 9 years old."

"It is almost impossible to win against top 4 teams in Turkey league, so, we'll try to keep our 5th position to participate Europe competitions, CEV cup."

"Job of a setter is very important for the team, can make your team lose points by bad passes. After a point is made by a good pass, I am very happy and I try to do better."

"I am from central part of Brazil, I am very happy to be here in Bursa, a modern city."

"I have learnt some Turkish in 4 months and improving more. Words I already learnt in Turksh are Iskender kebab, durum kebab, urfa kebab, chicken doner kebab, sis kebab, tulumba sweet, baklava, bread, water, etc" (eh, you learnt enough:))

"I learnt a Turkish song, Hatasiz Kul Olmaz (error-free human doesn't exist.)" (eh, fits an humble volley-er:))

• I can not express in words my love for her and bbb...

:rose:

There was only one interview with her. You already translated it ...

• I can not express in words my love for her and bbb...

:rose:

There was only one interview with her. You already translated it ...

Come on. You live in Bursa? Then, go there, to training facility and express your love feelings to her, don't be shy. (don't forget to take a real rose when going there:) ) But, make yourself ready, she may not accept your friendship offer (she is much more richer than you and females anywhere in the world don't like poorer guys than themselves.)