• Hi everybody! :wavy: I'm from Serbia and big fan of volleyball. Hope we will have nice time here :rose:

• Hello Sara :wavy: Welcome to the forum :flower:

• Welcome

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Awwww, Serbia came in... Big hello, Sara :wavy: I have always wanted to visit your country.

I see that you're rather a female volleyball supporter. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, enjoy your stay:drink: I'm sure you will. Impossible to not have fun here :D

• Thanks everyone for welcome me :flower:
    bella, I follow also men's volleyball but prefer womens :mirror: Thanks for nice words! You should definitely visit Serbia, I was in Krakow and loved it so much!
    How do You like Serbian players in Poland, Atanasijevic and Ognjenovic?

• Thanks everyone for welcome me :flower:
    bella, I follow also men's volleyball but prefer womens :mirror: Thanks for nice words! You should definitely visit Serbia, I was in Krakow and loved it so much!
    How do You like Serbian players in Poland, Atanasijevic and Ognjenovic?

Donnu about Ognjenovic much as I don't follow Orlenliga carefully. Personally I appreciate her as a setter a lot. But Aleksandar is a real crowd favorite together with Cupko :D not only in Belchatow but in Poland generally. And since Aleks has official profile on facebook his fans are in seven heaven. I mean... he allows people feel like being close to him because of all these news and comments. I'm also proud 'cause he's still improving a lot playing in Poland. So pleasure to have him here ^^

• Hehe, glad You like Bata Atanasijevic, he is very nice guy and future of our national team :thumbsup: I really like all Skra team though I'm not sure Bata will stay there next year :S

• Hehe, glad You like Bata Atanasijevic, he is very nice guy and future of our national team :thumbsup: I really like all Skra team though I'm not sure Bata will stay there next year :S

He's already a present of your NT not only future ;)
    Ehhh, well... things change and every year we stay in uncertainty about who leaves or not. It would be big loss for Skra for sure if Aleks leave, not only because he introduces a great atmosphere to the team, but because he would give much more from himself as a player, I believe. He's still growing. Anyway, if he leaves the club, he may still play in Poland. I hope.

• He's already a present of your NT not only future ;)
    Ehhh, well... things change and every year we stay in uncertainty about who leaves or not. It would be big loss for Skra for sure if Aleks leave, not only because he introduces a great atmosphere to the team, but because he would give much more from himself as a player, I believe. He's still growing. Anyway, if he leaves the club, he may still play in Poland. I hope.

I agree but Starović plays as a starter :wall: I hope he stays in Poland too. It's a strong league an he feels very comfortable playing there!

• I agree but Starović plays as a starter :wall: I hope he stays in Poland too. It's a strong league an he feels very comfortable playing there!

Saša is a good player too :win: He was just a bit unlucky with all these injuries.
    After such a season when Aleks played almost all the time doing great while Sasa was rather a bench warmer I don't believe Aleks won't be a starter in NT.

• Saša is a good player too :win: He was just a bit unlucky with all these injuries.
    After such a season when Aleks played almost all the time doing great while Sasa was rather a bench warmer I don't believe Aleks won't be a starter in NT.

I hope so but with Kolaković you never know. I see that one of your favorite players is Bartman :heart: I like him very much, also Skowronska, Glinka and Werblinska on female side!

• I hope so but with Kolaković you never know.

Yeah. I like your team but not really like the coach...

I see that one of your favorite players is Bartman :heart: I like him very much, also Skowronska, Glinka and Werblinska on female side!

Nice to hear this. I feel like the entire planet is divided into those who love Zibi and those who hate him :D

• Nice to hear this. I feel like the entire planet is divided into those who love Zibi and those who hate him :D

Didn't know he was hated :what: I think he is a very good player and good looking too :love:

• Welcome Sara! Have good time here!

Bartman indeed is a good player and good looking one. However I have something against him and it's because something he did during the World League semi finals in Bulgaria against our team. He showed a bit of disrespect towards the audience and since I was part of the audience that's something I dislike. Of course some people from our audience that night were idiots with capital letters, but this thing happened before the throwing objects so that's something that I remember.

• Welcome Sara! Have good time here!

Bartman indeed is a good player and good looking one. However I have something against him and it's because something he did during the World League semi finals in Bulgaria against our team. He showed a bit of disrespect towards the audience and since I was part of the audience that's something I dislike. Of course some people from our audience that night were idiots with capital letters, but this thing happened before the throwing objects so that's something that I remember.

Hi Secretk! :) Sorry to hear that, nobody should show disrespect to the audience. In his defence, since it was a very important game it's possible that emotions and adrenalin led him to do something he wouldn't in normal circumstances.

• Hi Secretk! :) Sorry to hear that, nobody should show disrespect to the audience. In his defence, since it was a very important game it's possible that emotions and adrenalin led him to do something he wouldn't in normal circumstances.

Of course he might have had his reasons, but I paid my ticked to watch a game. I respected both teams and I knew that Polish team would win because they were simply far better than us. In a way I went also to see the Polish team. To have a player that tells me to shut up and not support my team is something that I dislike. It's just volleyball is sport about people and fans. If no one was watching there will be no point in the sport. At least that's how I feel. The game was clearly for them and it was visible that they would win so I don't see how he might have felt the pressure since they were winning.

However I don't hate him. It's just something that I remember. That doesn't stop me from thinking that he's really good player and great spiker.

• Of course he might have had his reasons, but I paid my ticked to watch a game. I respected both teams and I knew that Polish team would win because they were simply far better than us. In a way I went also to see the Polish team. To have a player that tells me to shut up and not support my team is something that I dislike. It's just volleyball is sport about people and fans. If no one was watching there will be no point in the sport. At least that's how I feel. The game was clearly for them and it was visible that they would win so I don't see how he might have felt the pressure since they were winning.

However I don't hate him. It's just something that I remember. That doesn't stop me from thinking that he's really good player and great spiker.

I totally agree with you. Without fans and passion they bring volleyball wouldn't be the most beautiful sport in the world ;)

• Yeah without fans supporting their teams volleyball won't be that attractive. While an important part of the sport is the technical preparation and physical training, passion has some impact to an extend too. Without passion it's kind of hard to play sport effectively.