The 2013 FIVB World Club Championships

• Vakifbank spent a whole week in Switzerland but they are not tweeting about the stupid distance to their husbands. I'm very suprised because the ladies of Vakifbank are the most bitchy in Turkish NT. What has changed in a month? Also their individual performance is different. For those who don't now, Vakifbank's shining stars Gözde, Gizem, Naz, Güldeniz had a horrible NT season. :wall: :wall: :wall:

• Vakifbank spent a whole week in Switzerland but they are not tweeting about the stupid distance to their husbands. I'm very suprised because the ladies of Vakifbank are the most bitchy in Turkish NT. What has changed in a month? Also their individual performance is different. For those who don't now, Vakifbank's shining stars Gözde, Gizem, Naz, Güldeniz had a horrible NT season. :wall: :wall: :wall:

I definitely agree, especially Gözde's performance looks really different than what she did this summer with NT. However IMO what makes the difference in Vakifbank is Fürst and Brakocevic. Bahar's performance is still dissappointing so I wont be surprised if we see Kübra Akman more in the court this season.
    When it comes again back to the NT, I think noone did really well this summer and I guess that's due to Barbolini's choices. I think Neslihan has a great fall in her performance since summer and still didnt show any signs of improvement, it's the same with Büşra. Hope Barbolini makes up his mind and recalls Neriman and shows the rest of the NT players that they are not indispensable. :hit:

Naz DIDNOT have a horrible NT season, she was the most consistent one during ECh matches! About other players performance, it must be related to trainer since the only change from NT to club team is Guidetti. He probably has more authority than Barbolini on players :whistle:

Another reason might the the fact that Vakıfbank has very essential foreign players and generally this makes the difference. For example, Fürst, Costagrande and Brakoçeviç are great blockers, thus as you all know defence always works better if there is a good blocking system in the team. Also reception is equally shared between Costa and Gözde in Vakıfbank. Hence, lack of good blockers (not only MBs) might be the reason for Gizem's poor defence and presence of Costa is for reception. ;)

In volleyball individual performance can be totally different in different teams depending on the weaknesses of team. In a good receiver team, setter would perform better; in a good blocker team, libero would perform better and so forth :whistle:

• I can respect your opinion but I don't agree with it because in my opinion Naz had a horribel season. Furthermore, you say Gözde and Gizem can perform better because of the presence of Costagrande, but you forgot that they have played a great season with Glinka. Hence, I don't think that their individual performance is dependet on Costagrande or any other player.

For example, Seda did her best though it was not enough :!: I thought we would see them all fighting because the ladies of Vakifbank keep saying; we fight for every point this is our strength . We have seen nothing of their fighting spirit during summer. It was the complete opposite. They had three months vacation but that was not enough so they had continued to complain. Every day someone complained about the distance to Istanbul and their loved ones. I will never forget the interview of Gözde and Özge in Germany. They said they can't enjoy their marriage because of volleyball. Actually the whole interview was about family and marriage. :wall:
    Right now they are only tweeting about the club championship which shows how focused they are.

• Okay, back. Last year, Brazilians were claiming they could beat my Vakif girlz.
    Lets see now, who the best of world is.
    51 wins and counting..

(no commentator on laola tv? )

• Carol 4 blocks so far amazing :obey: :white:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Bernardo's behaviour is so annoying, but he has actually been right the last two times...that one ball was on the line and in the next rally Naz's set also should have been called as double touch...two referee points for Vakifbank, but overall a nice and balanced match so far, much higher level than Bronze match!