2014 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• congratulations Eczaci...good match, they played better then Omichka, especially in defense! I really liked Asuman, quick and precise...my MVP!
    now looking forward for tonight's matches!! :box: :box:

• Carillo with 29 points, Neslihan with 26, both also with 7 aces. Poljak with 6 blocks, Asuman with 4 :thumbup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Mammadova doesn't look so strong like she used to be some years ago. Omichka should find a strong outside hitter, which is both strong spiker and receiver. Mammadova is all about her powerfull spikes, when she can't score she is useless. :S

• Completed stats
    Carillo with 5 errors and 6 times blocked :whistle: Mammadova should've got much balls in order to support Nancy more. After 3 good sets Usic stopped scoring :lol:

• Well, Havelkova played most of 4th set, so Usic had no chance to score :P

Ok, I didn't watch it, but I see that Havelkova had so bad entrance :whistle: 5 receptions - 0%/0% pos/exc reception, including 1 error, moreover 1 serve error and 1 spike blocked, Senna should've played instead :lol:

• Ok, I didn't watch it, but I see that Havelkova had so bad entrance :whistle: 5 receptions - 0%/0% pos/exc reception, including 1 error, moreover 1 serve error and 1 spike blocked, Senna should've played instead :lol:

The reason Havelkova's entrance is Usic's bad performance in the begining of set.It was 6-2 in favor of OMSK than she joined a did a block which i can't see in stats ?( then Eczacibasi slowly catched Omichka.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Ok, I didn't watch it, but I see that Havelkova had so bad entrance :whistle: 5 receptions - 0%/0% pos/exc reception, including 1 error, moreover 1 serve error and 1 spike blocked, Senna should've played instead :lol:

That's a very good example of how stats don't tell the whole story. The blocked spike was a mistimed set out of defense against the high block of I think Carrillo and Orlova, the serve error came after a series of 3-4 good serves that caused trouble for Omichka, and I think the reception error was towards the end of the set when Eczaci was leading 5-6 points, but Senna returned after that...

• That's a very good example of how stats don't tell the whole story. The blocked spike was a mistimed set out of defense against the high block of I think Carrillo and Orlova, the serve error came after a series of 3-4 good serves that caused trouble for Omichka, and I think the reception error was towards the end of the set when Eczaci was leading 5-6 points, but Senna returned after that...

That says me more, thanks ^^

• Congrats EcV.. second and third sets were tough indeed. Carillo and Neslihans serves were awesome.i didnt clearly understan anything from Laola's broadcast who played what.i should replay it..matthias' alternative was also very slow..

• Watching Vakifbank vs RC Cannes ! Trying to be objective, but those line judges must be bloody blind ...

• Gizem ;( ;( ;( It seems to be serious injury.
    and Vakif is angry after the first set in flavour of Cannes. :super: