2014 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• What happened with Gizem? Not watching the game... :(

She run to the back of the court, trying to keep the ball alive. But after that step, she fall on her left knee.
    She has a painful face and start crying subsequently ;( ;(

• Cannes played very well in the first set, then ... :aww: :aww: :aww:

• Gizem, all the best for your recovery :flower: :flower: :flower:

Güldeniz :obey: :obey: :obey:

• The only thing about Larson in Kazan I don't like is her attitude.. I mean she screams through the net, she argues with the referees... that kind of attitude you won't see with team USA.. I can't tell if that's who she is and she just act 'good' in USA NT or she acts like this only with team Kazan because of the atmosphere..

• I have always been a huge fan of strong jumps serves and it was an amazing show for me to see Carillo vs Neslihan ace battle :obey: During last matches, Neslihan has an amzing serving shape, she is making less errors and lots of ace :cheesy: I hope she can keep this shape during NT matches, too. Also I am surprised to see that Micelli has the guts to use Asuman over Hanke, she made a great job and prove once more time that she is the one who must be back-up setter of Naz in NT. :rose:

For Vakıfbank-Cannes, I started to watches after second set. Their block-defence system hands down best in the world now, not only MBs but also OHs and Setter/opposite players are also very good blockers :obey: Sad for Gizem's injury, I wonder whether Guidetti will use young Gizem Örge or Güldeniz for next matches (Gözde said that Gizem will be out at least 1,5 months :S ) Brakoçeviç was injured for a while, Gözde's injury is not recovered yet and now Gizem, there are black clouds around Vakıfbank ;( No surprise indded, after 73 win streak, they have to be cursed by many teams :lol: BTW, any idea why Fand doesn't use Arcangeli? Ortschitt is not proper for this level. :whistle:

In Volero Zurich, Carcases haven't scored yet whereas Rykhliuk is playing AMAZİNG :white:

• The only thing about Larson in Kazan I don't like is her attitude.. I mean she screams through the net, she argues with the referees... that kind of attitude you won't see with team USA.. I can't tell if that's who she is and she just act 'good' in USA NT or she acts like this only with team Kazan because of the atmosphere..

Now she argues with Volero's coach! Unbelievable

• Volero couldn't their chance 3 times for taking set points :mad: Del core's defense was great, 4 good digs in a row :obey: