2014 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Azeryol have one of the weakest team comparing to last years on paper, but I like this team. Adina, Korotenko, Poli, Kovoloneko and in the superleague Natavan play in starting six.

• I love to see Silie back! I missed her. She is a little out of shape, but I like so much her way to live the matches.

• I created a thread for predictions HERE
    I'm sorry that you had to wait, I don't have enough time lately :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• those judges are blind. in a game of this level is unforgivable

• Angelo vercesi. from brazil. good coach

• Well, at least thanks to the 2nd referee the match did not end on another terrible mistake!!! I can't believe how blind this 1st referee is and honestly I don't want to know how much money he got for his blindness! This is EMBARASSING!

Just a shame that Busto let that ball at 14-13 drop then, they could have defended it...

• Vercesi Circus win 8)
    Too much opportunities let down by the butterflies
    and a very strange second set :thumbdown:

• Angelo vercesi. from brazil. good coach

If a good coach is somebody who rolls up his t-shirt sleeves and behaves like a clown during all the game, sure Vercesi is a very good coach, even the best of the world 8o

• Well, at least thanks to the 2nd referee the match did not end on another terrible mistake!!! I can't believe how blind this 1st referee is and honestly I don't want to know how much money he got for his blindness! This is EMBARASSING!

Just a shame that Busto let that ball at 14-13 drop then, they could have defended it...

I'm not amazed at all, to be honest..in certain countries such performances by referees, in favour of the hometeam, are normal :whistle: :whistle:

Though, it is a shame, of course :hit: :hit: :hit:

• Congratulations to Azeryol BAKU for the first win!

22/10/2013
    Hall: A.Y.S. Sport Hall BAKU
    City: BAKU (AZE)
    Pool E

Match Details
    http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…315&PID=1285&type=LegList

Azeryol BAKU (AZE) 3-2 Unendo Yamamay BUSTO ARSIZIO (ITA)
    Set 1: 24 - 26 (27 min.)
    Set 2: 25 - 20 (29 min.)
    Set 3: 25 - 15 (27 min.)
    Set 4: 17 - 25 (26 min.)
    Set 5: 15 - 13 (18 min.)
    Totals: 106 - 99 (127 min.)

Match Stats Chart
    http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=25907