2014 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Anyway...I think some guys are making a big deal and taking to personal the comments from Matthias.

He clearly is not against turkish clubs...

he just likes to see when a well structured team can beat a team that is based on having only big stars...there is nothing wrong in having big stars..and having the money to build such strong team....its just nice to see in sports cases like that...in any sport. Any sports lover likes to see a young team rising...that team that can surprise you with their game and that stuff...cause its a good surprise.

There are big teams..with big athletes.. that can be also well structured...for sure...but some cases...some clubs think that only money is enough..and that is not true...so Its nice to see when structure beats that.

Forget about where the clubs come from..has nothing to do with that. ;) And of course..there is still a lot of room for grow for many teams there in the leagues...team with money will improve..teams without that amount of money.... so relax guys.. ;)

• :thumbsup: :drink: :flower:

• :thumbsup: poljak, furst, castro and costagrande were either solid contributors or rising stars from their respective teams maybe they are not famous then but it doesn't mean that they are scrubs, i just wrote those names not because i believe in buying expensive players but i think those teams such as jesi,and novara are overhyped (even by their critics) ^_^

• and Leo Lo Bianco is not Turkish ... :whistle:
    By the way I'm sure Veljkovic, who is far from the level reached by Gioli, will improve a lot with Leo as setter :thumbup:

• and Leo Lo Bianco is not Turkish ... :whistle:
    By the way I'm sure Veljkovic, who is far from the level reached by Gioli, will improve a lot with Leo as setter :thumbup:

I don't know why do you all underestimate Stefana and overestimate Gioli.. For sure Gioli has a better name.. or was a better player. Right now she is not better than Stefana. Veljkovic was just unlucky with her certain injuries, when she recovered after her previous injury she took the place from Krsmanovic.. then she broke her finger. I can't remember the last time Gioli was a huge factor for either Italy or her club. Maybe it was 2010-2011(?) Since then she is not as effective as she was.. and as she should be to be counted among the best MB in the world..

I AM NOT saying that she is not a great MB, or that Veljkovic is better than her.. just right now Stefana is more effective than her.

• I don't know why do you all underestimate Stefana and overestimate Gioli.. For sure Gioli has a better name.. or was a better player. Right now she is not better than Stefana. Veljkovic was just unlucky with her certain injuries, when she recovered after her previous injury she took the place from Krsmanovic.. then she broke her finger. I can't remember the last time Gioli was a huge factor for either Italy or her club. Maybe it was 2010-2011(?) Since then she is not as effective as she was.. and as she should be to be counted among the best MB in the world..

I AM NOT saying that she is not a great MB, or that Veljkovic is better than her.. just right now Stefana is more effective than her.

Honestly, I'm in love with Veljkovic and I'm so happy that she is playing for Galatasaray. What I told was, Gioli was probably getting much more salary than Veljkovic since she had a good career. This year Galatasaray has much better MBs than ever with Ergül & Aslı in Turkish league and Veljkovic in Champions league. If Barbolini is not married, I guess he is in love with Sinem (another MB) because that's the only explanation that he includes her in the game.

• Sinem is the only pure slide attacker in the team, that's why he prefers her to others but Aslı can attack from 2 now so he can try at least. he definitely prefers veterans to young players so we should wait more.

• Sinem is the only pure slide attacker in the team, that's why he prefers her to others but Aslı can attack from 2 now so he can try at least. he definitely prefers veterans to young players so we should wait more.

And he used to be famous for this in Italy when he was coach of the NT.

• Honestly, I'm in love with Veljkovic and I'm so happy that she is playing for Galatasaray. What I told was, Gioli was probably getting much more salary than Veljkovic since she had a good career. This year Galatasaray has much better MBs than ever with Ergül & Aslı in Turkish league and Veljkovic in Champions league. If Barbolini is not married, I guess he is in love with Sinem (another MB) because that's the only explanation that he includes her in the game.

Oh OK I got you now.
    Btw I like Sinem, she played good lasts season and I expected to see her in NT. I don't like Ergul although she improved in attack a lot, and Asli, I have no opinion on her

• I don't know why do you all underestimate Stefana and overestimate Gioli.. For sure Gioli has a better name.. or was a better player. Right now she is not better than Stefana. Veljkovic was just unlucky with her certain injuries, when she recovered after her previous injury she took the place from Krsmanovic.. then she broke her finger. I can't remember the last time Gioli was a huge factor for either Italy or her club. Maybe it was 2010-2011(?) Since then she is not as effective as she was.. and as she should be to be counted among the best MB in the world..

It looks you almost say the same thing than me ;)
    More or less "effective" ? It's a very tricky word ! You can say I overrate past results of Gioli but the reality is she has been a leader in Italy NT, Perugia, and so on.
    As you say Velkjovic comes back from different injuries. So she's probably far from her best level.
    And I just can repeat I hope she will make a good association with Lo Bianco. But putting all the responsibility of G. defeat on Leo's shoulders as Matthias did, I'm sorry but it doesn't look very serious.
    There is an habit here on this blog which is to put all the blame on 1 player or 1 coach. Maybe reality is not so simple.

• Stats from Rabita-Omichka still not available :what: why people in Azerbaijan don't want to publish stats?! :mad: I still don't know even scores of each player from this game :call:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• It looks you almost say the same thing than me ;)
    More or less "effective" ? It's a very tricky word ! You can say I overrate past results of Gioli but the reality is she has been a leader in Italy NT, Perugia, and so on.
    As you say Velkjovic comes back from different injuries. So she's probably far from her best level.
    And I just can repeat I hope she will make a good association with Lo Bianco. But putting all the responsibility of G. defeat on Leo's shoulders as Matthias did, I'm sorry but it doesn't look very serious.
    There is an habit here on this blog which is to put all the blame on 1 player or 1 coach. Maybe reality is not so simple.

And where exactly did I do that? :what: I just said that her play is very boring now because she plays very little with MBs and especially in tiebreak all her sets went to position 4, but that doesn't mean that she alone is responsible for the defeat :roll:

• And where exactly did I do that? :what: I just said that her play is very boring now because she plays very little with MBs and especially in tiebreak all her sets went to position 4, but that doesn't mean that she alone is responsible for the defeat :roll:

I am not interested in neither Lo Bianco or Gioli or Italian NT.. I just wanted to comment on overrating Gioli and underrating Veljkovic.. And effective is not tricky at all.. it means right now Veljkovic can block, attack, serve better = more effective than Gioli. I did not say you overrate Gioli about the past, it's about now, at the moment. We all know she has been a huge factor for her clubs and NT in the past, but why would you need her now, when she is not what she was. For ex. Sokolova is a great player with huge accomplishments but it would be very unfair to say she is better that for ex. Pasynkova who had a great season with Russian NT while Sokolova is struggling with Krasnodar. You get me now? Maybe she was, she is not anymore

• LIVE!!! 29.10.2013 - 2014 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League - Women

IDMAN AZƏRBAYCAN TV Live
    * Baku Time (GMT/UTC +4:00)
    18:00 Voleybol. Çempionlar liqası. “İqtisadçı” - “Dinamo Moskva” (Rusiya) (canlı)
    18:00 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League:
    Igtisadchi BAKU (AZE) vs Dinamo MOSCOW (RUS) (LIVE)

23:30 Voleybol. Çempionlar liqası. “Bezye” (Fransa) – “Rabitə” (canlı)
    23:30 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League:
    BEZIERS Volley (FRA) vs Rabita BAKU (AZE) (LIVE)

LIVE STREAMING LINKS:
    IDMAN AZƏRBAYCAN TV Live
    IDMAN AZƏRBAYCAN TV CANLI
    http://www.idmantv.az/canli/idman-canli.htm

İdman Azərbaycan CANLI
    İDMAN AZƏRBAYCAN CANLI
    http://www.aztv.az/canli/idman-canli.htm

İdman Tv Canlı izle - Canlı Tv izle - Hd Kesintisiz izle
    İdman Tv Canlı izle
    http://www.hdtvizler.com/2012/06/idman-tv-canli-izle.html

OR:
    Tue, 29.10.2013
    Laola1.tv (15:00 hrs.)
    Igtisadchi BAKU (AZE) vs Dinamo MOSCOW (RUS) (LIVE)
    http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/li…dinamo-moscow/139629.html

Tue, 29.10.2013
    Laola1.tv (20:30 hrs.)
    BEZIERS Volley (FRA) vs Rabita BAKU (AZE) (LIVE)
    http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/li…y-rabita-baku/139635.html

Pool B:
    2nd Leg
    Team Details
    Igtisadchi BAKU (AZE)
    http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…s.aspx?TeamID=8403&ID=678
    Team Details
    Dinamo MOSCOW (RUS)
    http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…s.aspx?TeamID=8391&ID=678

Pool A:
    2nd Leg
    Team Details
    BEZIERS Volley (FRA)
    http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…s.aspx?TeamID=8395&ID=678
    Team Details
    Rabita BAKU (AZE)
    http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…s.aspx?TeamID=8402&ID=678

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Laola1.tv
    CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League Women
    Live Schedule CEV Champions League
    http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/ce…ions-league-women/62.html

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Daylight Saving Time
    DST started on Sunday, 31 March 2013, 04:00 local standard time.
    DST ended on Sunday, 27 October 2013, 05:00 local daylight time.

BAKU, Azerbaijan
    UTC/GMT Offset
    Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +4 hours
    No daylight saving time at the moment
    Time zone abbreviation: AZT - Azerbaijan Time

*** Start from Sunday, 27 October 2013, 05:00
    BAKU Time (GMT/UTC + 4:00) ==> - 3:00 hrs. from Bangkok Time (GMT/UTC +7:00)
    Bangkok Time (GMT/UTC +7:00) ==> + 3:00 hrs. from BAKU Time (GMT/UTC + 4:00)

• And where exactly did I do that? :what: I just said that her play is very boring now because she plays very little with MBs and especially in tiebreak all her sets went to position 4, but that doesn't mean that she alone is responsible for the defeat :roll:

You only quoted the name of Lo Bianco ...
    Fine if you don't only blame her for the defeat

• I am not interested in neither Lo Bianco or Gioli or Italian NT.. I just wanted to comment on overrating Gioli and underrating Veljkovic.. And effective is not tricky at all.. it means right now Veljkovic can block, attack, serve better = more effective than Gioli. I did not say you overrate Gioli about the past, it's about now, at the moment. We all know she has been a huge factor for her clubs and NT in the past, but why would you need her now, when she is not what she was. For ex. Sokolova is a great player with huge accomplishments but it would be very unfair to say she is better that for ex. Pasynkova who had a great season with Russian NT while Sokolova is struggling with Krasnodar. You get me now? Maybe she was, she is not anymore

Well the debate was about the harmony between Lo Bianco and her MBs.
    I think, maybe I'm wrong but I think, G. team needs time to be "effective" as you said. Against Conegliano it was obvious Lo Bianco didn't trust her MBs enough. But was she responsible for that ? The question has to be asked !
    Gioli 36 Velkjovic 23 ... of course this change is probably a good choice for the future of the team. But if Stefana was a very talented young player nobody can be sure she will make a great career as ... well I don't know who, maybe Poljak or ... Gioli for instance.
    Anyway as I like both players (Stefana Velkjovic, former Villa Cortese player, so ... but still with all to prove) I hope the harmony will come between them.

Clearer like that :white:

• Is Ortolani on the list for CL ??? ---> So, is she entitled to play tomorrow?

YA-MA, LET'S GO :super: :super: :drink: :drink:

• Is Ortolani on the list for CL ??? ---> So, is she entitled to play tomorrow?

YA-MA, LET'S GO :super: :super: :drink: :drink:

Yes, she is ^^ Here you have full Yamamay roster :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game