2014 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Leonardi really really poor today :down:

• Leonardi really really poor today :down:

I'm not surprised at all. As far as I remember, in last year's game, she was also bad in reception. Considering how good Saori, Veljkovic and Leo serves, I felt bad for Leonardi :lol:

• With Saori on court GSD is more balanced than with Rabadzhieva...I think current line-up is the best.

• Kaori only 3 points on 20 attacks, really bad... out of Japan it's very difficult for her. On the other side Buijs 59% attack :super:

• however, with Saori,they are playing one players missing at attacking

Agree.

But Saori is a great receiver, defender and server ;)

• however, with Saori,they are playing one players missing at attacking ...though Stefana is covering saori with her great attacks..

I don't agree on that. Rabadzhieva was terrible in attacking before she got injured. Especially in one of the last games I remember she killed only 3-4 balls as well but I could not find which game it was. Saori is much smarter, she does not hit the ball directly into the block so at least the ball stays in the game. Also her serves are really important for the team. Without her serves, it's difficult to get series and blocks. I also think it's stupid to blame Saori for her bad attacking performance, she is not like Molnar. Leo should definitely reconsider her sets to Saori and adjust fast, short sets when she is setting to Saori. Can't they watch some Japanese national team games for exercises with Leo :lol: ?

• I don't agree on that. Rabadzhieva was terrible in attacking before she got injured. Especially in one of the last games I remember she killed only 3-4 balls as well but I could not find which game it was. Saori is much smarter, she does not hit the ball directly into the block so at least the ball stays in the game. Also her serves are really important for the team. Without her serves, it's difficult to get series and blocks. I also think it's stupid to blame Saori for her bad attacking performance, she is not like Molnar. Leo should definitely reconsider her sets to Saori and adjust fast, short sets when she is setting to Saori. Can't they watch some Japanese national team games for exercises with Leo :lol: ?

Remembered the game now. It was against Vakıfbank (http://www.tvf.org.tr/webroot/…in-Vakifbank_27_10_13.pdf). Of course Vakıfbank is the best team…but Montano could kill 20 balls and Neriman killed 10. If Rabadzhieva can't kill the ball, then I expect her to be awesome in defense and reception and obviously she is not.

• Agree.

But Saori is a great receiver, defender and server ;)

sometimes its not enough...fe. when montano on zone 1,Neriman on back court and Saori on 4....Gs is having tough times getting a kill...bcz Montano isnt as effective on zone 1 as on zone 2...this is a serious problem for GsD.. ı,if Saori cant score on zone 4 then against stronger teams this means losting lots of points in a row...Saori played with % 7 against FB....and GsD lost 3-0..

• in my opinion, for Europe, Saori is a great server, good receiver, avarage defender, bad attacker. GSD is still not balanced team but they have high level players. in other side, Arrighetti is high level player but other players are medium-low level.

• in my opinion, for Europe, Saori is a great server, good receiver, avarage defender, bad attacker. GSD is still not balanced team but they have high level players. in other side, Arrighetti is high level player but other players are medium-low level.

If Arrighetti is a high-level player, also Buijs :teach:

• Lo Bianco should find a way to make Saori play better.....she needs fast sets...not higher balls..

And it is pretty obvious, I'm wondering why they don't get it :down:

• Either leo tries to do fast sets or saori learns high ball and i have no problem with the 2nd one she needs to adapt to really make an impact.

yah bujis a high level player that's already seen last year with schw

• If Saori can't get a good chemistry with Lo Bianco, she can't do that anyone in Europe! She seems OK at reception but noone notice that she is not taking too much responsibility at reception as other receiving OHs like Gözde, Esra or Marcon :whistle: But of course Saori is the secret weapon of GS :roll:

• Saori cannot hit high and slow balls, she doesn't have the strong body and the height to hit.
    GS should have known for that.

Similarly you cannot set fast short and low balls to Montano to hit.

I hope the connection between Leo and Saori can improve.