2014 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Atom has won a set. So they are guarenteed to advance to final 12, right?

Yep, Atom has already qualified to the next round :thumbup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Igtisadchi 8 point (W 3-1)
    Azeryol 7 points (L 3-0)
    Prostejov 6 points (L 3-1)
    Dinamo Bucarest 6 points - losing 2-1 to Sopot.

What if Dinamo Bucarest would win next 2 sets?

• what a joke by Azeryol!! :aww:

btw...... Could Croatians or Serbians and Russians communicate with themselves without using english ? i knew the languages were close to one another but dont know how much close they are

• what a joke by Azeryol!! :aww:

btw...... Could Croatians or Serbians and Russians communicate with themselves without using english ? i knew the languages were close to one another but dont know how much close they are

As far as I know, that's pretty possible. Perhaps they can't understand 100% but still... I've seen a croatian guy visiting Moscow and he had no problem with the language over there. When he speaks Croatian, the people answer in Russian. It's really interesting somehow. I can tell that it's more or less like Barbollini talking to Calderon last year in Italian and she could understand without problems since they are similar.

• To me it's kinda surprising Atom qualified to Final 12 even though they have no good Opps.

• Uuuuuuh ! Robin and Floortje play at bowling with this too high Moscovite ball :D

• Congratulations to Piacenza for winning Pool B ^^ :drink: :super:

• Congratulations to Igtisadchi BAKU and all the teams that secure places and advance to the CEV CL Playoffs!!!
    News
    18/12/2013 00:25
    Atom Trefl and Igtisadchi complete line-up for women’s Playoffs 12
    2014 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League - Women
    http://www.cev.lu/Competition-….aspx?NewsID=16285&ID=678

2014 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League - Women
    League Round
    Standing
    http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…tion.aspx?ID=678&PID=1285

:bump: :set: :serve:

• I am very sad we won't see Azeryol.. they are a good team play like a team, not just bunch of players..

There's something weird in Azeryol's defeat against Busto, don't you think so? Busto was already eliminated and is currently in very bad shape (they even lost against Urbino last weak), so how is it possible they won so easily against Azeryol Baku? Am I the only one here to suspect that Igtidashi Baku bought Azeryol's defeat and qualification to CL 2°Round?

• Tomorrow at 11.30 am will be Drawing of Lots.

CEV didn't write that will be live stream for the Party.

Where is FBergamo? He knows for sure how looks new draw before official statements.

• I a

There's something weird in Azeryol's defeat against Busto, don't you think so? Busto was already eliminated and is currently in very bad shape (they even lost against Urbino last weak), so how is it possible they won so easily against Azeryol Baku? Am I the only one here to suspect that Igtidashi Baku bought Azeryol's defeat and qualification to CL 2°Round?

I am with you on this

• Tomorrow at 11.30 am will be Drawing of Lots.

CEV didn't write that will be live stream for the Party.

Where is FBergamo? He knows for sure how looks new draw before official statements.

WOW you miss me :rose: :rose: :rose:

Playoff12 i think Piacenza or Rabita host in final 4

1.**Rabita BAKU VS Cannes **Igtisadchi BAKU

2.Eczacibasi VitrA ISTANBUL VS Prosecco Doc-Imoco

3.Dinamo KAZAN VS Atom Trefl SOPOT

4.**RebecchiNMeccanica Piacenza VS Omichka OMSK REGION **Igtisadchi BAKU

5.VakifBank ISTANBUL VS Volero ZÜRICH

6.Galatasaray Daikin ISTANBUL VS Dinamo MOSCOW

wow very nice Draw :dance6: :dance6: :dance6:

• Azeryol is no tgood team this year even on the paper, POlina and Oksana is not in their best shape. Yusidey is not very good setter, Kozuch easily blocked etc, dont neet to talk about the coach :cheesy:

So I think they knew they can not go to far in CL, that;s why they lost and continue in CEV cup