2014 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• What can I say ? hmm .. I can say that I dislike Larson right now . First , I like her almost the same as I like Logan Tom and Bown , Clearly that she is unprofessional ,Even the commentator asked that if it necessary ?

I wonder :whistle: either being with the arrogant player like Gamova that makes her act like that or its just her real behavior ?

• What can I say ? hmm .. I can say that I dislike Larson right now . First , I like her almost the same as I like Logan Tom and Bown , Clearly that she is unprofessional ,Even the commentator asked that if it necessary ?

I wonder :whistle: either being with the arrogant player like Gamova that makes her act like that or its just her real behavior ?

She never acted like that, even when she won NCAA Division I title. She wasn't like that in NT.

It disgusted me, because she is one of my favourite players.

• Please, put a link! :rolll:

I remember this match very well...Conny Dumler didn't know what was happening to her :rolll: Gamova blocked her a few times and afterwards she raised her hand showing the number of blocks she made and "smiled" at Dumler and sent her kisses. It was the semifinal of 2008 Olympic qualifier in Germany, Russia won without any problems...

• I remember this match very well...Conny Dumler didn't know what was happening to her :rolll: Gamova blocked her a few times and afterwards she raised her hand showing the number of blocks she made and "smiled" at Dumler and sent her kisses. It was the semifinal of 2008 Olympic qualifier in Germany, Russia won without any problems...

I have posted this video here before when talking about her behavior.. it makes me sick.. she is a very good skillful player, but I can't see how someone can be a fan of her.. I remember in Ankara when they played against Turkey, Gozde served an ace, Gamova thought it was out. In the next point Gozde served the ball way out and she ironically turn at the line referee and showed 'IN' with her hands.. very unprofessional.. And what can I say about Larson... I try not to dislike her because I really like her as a player and as a person when she's with USA NT.. I think if she tries something like that with USA other teammates and coach won't allow it..

• Ekaterina, queen of arrogance :rolll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Brakocevic from twitter '' Woooow this is not fairplay!Not at all!!! ''

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• What is the referee doing??
    Warn Kazan! Red card to both Larson and Gamova! Please!
    The referee just didn't have any balls!
    How arrogant is Gamova and Larson!
    Never should a person behave like that!
    Not even a public image!

I understand that the referee made some bad calls, in fact, we all know this.
    However, this isn't really the way!
    Gamova should be suspended from match until she improved!

• Quite a tough lift call on Borodakova's attack, looks like Kazan won't make friends with today's referees either...

Volero is playing very well so far, if they had Osmokrovic there instead of Klaric they would have a good chance to win...

• i wonder who will play libero on VB's side? Gizem Örge or Güldeniz ? or Guidetti will keep Güldeniz as back-up OH ? So who will Guidetti omit the roster?

Probably will start with Gizem Örge and if she plays really bad, then will claim that she is unable to play. So Guldeniz can be the sublibero :)