2014 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• btw, Startseva is looking so slim...how much does she weigh?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Ravva is in roster :win:

Yes she is but she will probably don't play. She hasn't played any game since the begining of the season and is far from the level needed for such game. I guess it´s for having her with the girls, giving them advices and helping them du ring the game. For the team Spirit. I think it´s a good décision.

• Ninkovic did great sadly there are Rasic, Krsmanovic and Veljkovic in front of her...Serbia has so many good MB - Rasic, Krsmanovic, Veljkovic, Ninkovic, Stevanovic...I know Maja Savic is a talented player too, also young Popovic and Trnic :white: :super:

Ninkovic did great sadly there are Rasic, Krsmanovic and Veljkovic in front of her...Serbia has so many good MB - Rasic, Krsmanovic, Veljkovic, Ninkovic, Stevanovic...I know Maja Savic is a talented player too, also young Popovic and Trnic :white: :super:

where is Stevanovic playing?

• As expected Gizem Orge will be the main libero against Cannes.If she couldn't handle the match,Guidetti will tell she is unable to play and Guldeniz will continue as libero.

• is it possible to say "she is unable to play" to replace with another player, without any injury around ?

It's possible

• insteresting!

Yeah Guidetti showed a very good example of that with German NT during this summer. When libero was horrible, he took her off and put Lisa Thomsen in as far as I remember. Guidetti knows how to play the game with rules! :cheesy:

• Yeah Guidetti showed a very good example of that with German NT during this summer. When libero was horrible, he took her off and put Lisa Thomsen in as far as I remember. Guidetti knows how to play the game with rules! :cheesy:

Well, the rule is like that. The coach can declare the libero as "unable to play" without giving any further information, there doesn't have to be an injury...

• i mean replacing a libero with another libero is no problem but replacing a libero with an converted OH...interesting.. bcz libero position is very unique in terms of rules..

Maybe unique, but it's allowed ^^ when you list only one player as libero, then if she's unable to play, then every other player can replace her :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• or when she lied to referees

As we can see, we have many lies here :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game