2014 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• It's not excuse :aww: Nalan is trying the same tactic that Guidetti did at 2010 CL " Fenerbahce is the strongest team of F4,we are not favourite but we will do our best " so they didn't feel any pressure in F4 and beated Fenerbahce in SF.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• But the situation is different. In 2010 Fenerbahce was the clear favourite and Vakıfbank was the third best team in Turkey. Even beating Eczacıbaşı and making the final-four was a suprise for Vakıfbank.I think what they did to Fenerbahce in 2010 was the biggest upset in CL history.
    I think this Eczacıbaşı and Vakıfbank are equal, maybe Vakıfbank is slightly better because of setter and Senna factor! Fenerbahçe and Cannes showed that Vakıfbank is beatable .After having 7 foreigners this season and having the best Turkish opposite and libero, Eczacı should do better.

• Vakifbank is not weaker now.. It's really hard to maintain such a high level for such a long period as them.. they also had some problems with injuries.. Brako, Gizem, then Gozde, them Gizem again.. last year they also came close to losing.. If a remember right it was a 5 setter match with Bursa.. However I think this will give them even more motivation to work, because they saw that they can lose.. It's not mentally good to win always because you'll get 'used to it' so you won't be able to play when it's most important or harder.. (USA in London, weren't really challenged in preliminary.. them Brazil pushed them and beat them) So I believe in this team and I hope they'll win the crown again

• Don't know why people still think that Vb is best team right now and there are pretty much perfect or smthng like that which clearly isn't the case. I believe even Ecz with their unstable game can eliminate Vb

• no they aren't :whistle: Vb is very vulnerable right now any decent team can beat them , see that psychology protected them for a long time but now Fb and Cannes showed that Vb can easily be beaten. their reign is over thats it

• no they aren't :whistle: Vb is very vulnerable right now any decent team can beat them , see that psychology protected them for a long time but now Fb and Cannes showed that Vb can easily be beaten. their reign is over thats it

VB is a little weaker than last season AND their opponents are stronger than last season.

In F4, ECZ will be the ultimate test. If ECZ plays with their best line-up, they can beat Vakifbank. In my opinion: Asuman - Neslihan, Poljak - Andressa, Havelkova - Senna/Esra, Gülden.

In Turkish League, Fener already closed the gap. In my opinion, at the moment Fener is stronger than VB.

• Turkish league currently has only 2 teams that are high level with junior thing crap Vb will face one of them only, so they have 50 percent chance to win Turkish league. But in the end with current shape and performance i believe Fb will be the champion. if it was Europe i would be 100 percent sure but Turkish league with its retarded rules is complicated matter

• One more thing:

I know I will not make friends with many users, but in my opinion VB should transfer a better OH for next season. Both Gözde and Costagrande are great receivers, but too weak attacking OHs at highest level.

• i dont think Fener lets Havlickova play for Eczacı :D

• When we compared Costagrande and Glinka in the beginning of the season, most people were furious. Now we can see clearly that what Vakıfbank needs is an attacking OH like Glinka, Neriman etc. Costragrande is unfortunately a disappointment in that sense and poor Gözde is trying to cover attacking. However in a good day of Costagrande, Vakıfbank is again unbeatable.
    I can't tell the same for Fenerbahce. I see Fe Garay as a big disappointment. She increased expectations really high and she can't come close to that level this season. IMO Kim is the one that is pulling Fenerbahce up at the moment and if she under performs ever, we will see Fenerbahce failing. I'm sure bigger teams will focus more on Kim during FF because she is the key to Fenerbahce's success.
    GsD and Eczacıbaşı are hopeless :lol:
    As long as Micelli and Barbolini are there, these two teams won't get to anywhere.
    Seriously, what happened to Harmotto?

• The problem is not glinka turning into a costagrande last year their big 3 are brako, gozde and furst what's happening is with brako just recivering from injuries defense focus more on gozde making her less lethal than before.

Btw why are we including fb in the conversation they join cev cup and turkish league but not in the cl you know :whistle:

• I can't tell the same for Fenerbahce. I see Fe Garay as a big disappointment. She increased expectations really high and she can't come close to that level this season. IMO Kim is the one that is pulling Fenerbahce up at the moment and if she under performs ever, we will see Fenerbahce failing. I'm sure bigger teams will focus more on Kim during FF because she is the key to Fenerbahce's success.
    GsD and Eczacıbaşı are hopeless :lol:
    As long as Micelli and Barbolini are there, these two teams won't get to anywhere.
    Seriously, what happened to Harmotto?

Kim plays like old Kim cause of Garays hard work that is done in background, she has different role in Fb like Logan had back in 2011. Garay does dirty work unlike in Brazil where she was one of main hitters this is Fbs system and it is working well not that opposite teams don't know that Kim is deadly player :whistle: