World Record - Unbeaten Series

• I don't know if the series of Vakif is world record or not.

Vakıf volleyball team:
    Unbeaten at 47 matches; 47 official matches - 47 wins and still counting.

Any longer unbeaten series by any other team?

• I think Dynamo Moscow in ZSRR times, where were the Best Players from ZSRR I think and where They won 5th times in a row CL :

1967/1968 Soviet Union Dynamo Moscow Soviet Union CSKA Moscow

1968/1969 Soviet Union Dynamo Moscow Soviet Union CSKA Moscow

1969/1970 Soviet Union Dynamo Moscow Hungary Nim Budapest

1970/1971 Soviet Union Dynamo Moscow Czechoslovakia Tratan Prague

1971/1972 Soviet Union Dynamo Moskow Czechoslovakia Tratan Prague

• This is not about winning championships, is about "unbeaten series" of matches. While there were winning championships 5 times in a row, haven't they lost any match? What is their unbeaten series record?

• This is not about winning championships, is about "unbeaten series" of matches. While there were winning championships 5 times in a row, haven't they lost any match? What is their unbeaten series record?

Who does now that? In old times Volleyball was little child, ZSRR had Club with the best Players and was very strong, so may only predict that They were without loss 5 years.

• 258 match winning streak, wow..
    Lets not count exhibition and friendly matches, say, it is 200 matchs. still, wow..
    But, this is long time ago, in 1960s when there were not many strong teams like today and Japans (together with Czechs) were only few strong teams who had dominated decades then (later, USSRs, like Dynamo Moscow.)
    Maybe, it is better to talk about competitions after 1980s.

Btw, Penn State of USA had 111 match winning streak, but, it is a college team and their all matches were at college level.

• Old queens.
    Queens of last 30 years are Vakif girls, with 47 winning streak and still counting.

Btw, I've checked on the net and found this too:
    This year, no any team in the world in any team sport could come to close to Vakif in winning streak.
    Closest one is Miami Heat in basketball with 27 games, but, not counting, they lost in March.

• Old Queens, Young Queens don't exist.

In All Time Ranking Unichika is the best, second is probably Dinamo Moscow, 3rd Your Vakifbank but not so long You will count Their Wins because as according to You Galatasaray will give Them lessons everytime when They will play against each Other.

• The record in Korean women's volleyball is 184 match winning streak.(by Midopa, from 1969 to 1985)
    The second best record is 92 winning streak. (Honam Jeongyu, 1991-1995)

:super: :white:
    Vakifbank fall down for fifth position...

• The record in Korean women's volleyball is 184 match winning streak.(by Midopa, from 1969 to 1985)
    The second best record is 92 winning streak. (Honam Jeongyu, 1991-1995)

Midopa is not counted. They played 184 matchs in 26 years? Twenty Six years! (Omit them. There is something with it.)
    But, Honam with 92 winning streak is okay. Now, my Vakif is 2nd.
    Hmm, 92 wins.
    We need to win 45 more wins to reach them.
    Let me add 3 games in world clubs cup too (unilever moms will be easy), then, we'll be 50 wins.

Now that, who'll be powerhouses next season. I had feared Rabite most and still fear them. However, they kept Akin, with dirty eyeglasses often touching the net as she did in our final match. If they lose Montano too (to GS?), then, no more fear from Rabita. If she goes to GS, with Saori too, my next fear will be GS. But, hey, am hearing Eczaci is building a world team with 7 international players too. Anyway, in Turkey league, we can beat them as they'll not be playing their all international stars. Till we meet them in the quarters (?) of CEV CL, we may reach 92 wins and we can get this record from Honam.

Bartek, stop counting Unichica. When those chickens were playing, I wasn't even born.

• In French competitions, Cannes remained undefeated from 02/22/03 to 04/23/08. (about 157 games)