Alassio Cup 2013

• Is there online livestream for sportialia2? Can someone share the link? Thanks. :win:

On http://www.sportitalia.com there's the livestream of Sportitalia1 which will broadcoast tomorrow matches, but I haven't found Sportitalia2 livestream for today's matches..

• Neslihan is there 8o

She seems to be quite out of shape :S I wonder why Polen isn't playing instead :aww:
    Btw Godze Kirdar is the worst player on court so far...

• Ergül is playing better than Büşra :whistle: Seda does not seem as effective as Neriman at attacking but seems better at reception unexpectedly :what: Since it is the first match of season and also first match with new trainer, it is acceptable to play bad

• Turkey is blaming themselves. They got trashed by Brazil "B". Switzerland vs Brazil was better than Turkey 1 week ago... :rolll:

Don't fool yourself, a team including OH, Setter and Libero who are starting player of 'A' team cannot called as Brasil 'B' team and Also Adenizia was in OG roster :roll:

As I stressed above, this is the first game of Turkish team while Brasil has already played in a tournament. Shape of team will increase match by match :box:

• I dont think this is such surprising result..I mean, of course Turkey is much better team than what they showed today. But it is just their first game in season, we can't expect them to be playing as they were in Grand Prix or Olympic Games.

Plus we have to consider Toksoy didnt play, neither Neriman, Eda injuried, darnel only joined them few days...all that.

And for Brazil, they have alreayd a good game rhythm from Montreux, and this is not really a B Team if we stop to think about it. Garay is one of the best in the world, Dani Lins is main setter, Camila Brait should been the starting libero for a while (IMO), and Juciely and Adenisia are living great moment in their careers, maybe even better than Fabiana or Thaisa. So I think is more like a main team with some abscenses..hehehe important absences of course, but still much more prepared team than the others at this point.

• Don't fool yourself, a team including OH, Setter and Libero who are starting player of 'A' team cannot called as Brasil 'B' team and Also Adenizia was in OG roster :roll:

As I stressed above, this is the first game of Turkish team while Brasil has already played in a tournament. Shape of team will increase match by match :box:

3 Players left of the Olympic Roster 2012. Ok It`s not Brazil B, it is Brazil B+

1st game, or the 2nd, it does no matter. The Teams (Japan B-, China JNR, Russia B) that were playing in Montreux were without any of their Main Players and didn`t Play such a Bull..t, without any game before too.

• Turkey NT is much better than this surely,its just a pre tournament not a real one ;) But in general i dont like barbolini game style and i dont think that he is right name for turkey :sleeping:
    Btw it will be exciting to see arrighetti 8o

• Of course Turkey is going to improve, this is their first macht of the year, but there's no need to understate Brazil's win. This is not their main team, of course there's Dani Lins and Garay who are starters. But Priscila, the other OH, is behind Jaque, Natália and Gabi. IMO.

Jucy and Adê are great, but Thaísa and Fabiana are oustanding. The best MB we ever had.

Sheilla and Tandara are ahead of Monique.

Camila should've been tested before, but Fabí after the Olympics (and her season in Unilever) showed that she still owns the spot. (Sure Camille can be starter in 2016)

So, I don't think it's unfair to say that this is a B team. Unlike Turkey, which absences are not that relevant.

• sarina koga is just 16 yrs old.... :super: :drink: