Alassio Cup 2013

• Very boring match :( Signorile's game is just too simple and slow :thumbdown:
    while Sorokaite's reception is embarassing and she's nothing special even in attack..
    These 2 players are completely useless for Italian NT! I want Barcellini and Caracuta in!

• Italy is having many reception problems, but Japan is making a great game. Many defenses...

I dont agree...I think...ok, this third set has been worse..but I think the first two sets were quite exciting, good match played.

• Congrats Japan.

I think it was a good match, some mistakes, which are natural in this phase of preparation I guess.. Italy must improve their reception. but over all I think it was a good match. Japan has some very good players..I think they will remain as one of the top teams in the world in future. As always great defense, very speed game.

Mencarelli made some good substituions for Italy in fourth set. Barcellini, Gennari did good game..

Lets see how this team evolves. I hope Mencarelli makes a good work, he has some good players in his hand to work with. ^^

• Italy > New Players > Same Crap

• Japan has new intresting players. Zayasu improved a lot. I wonder who will be starter between her and Akiko Ino. They have both a really good level.

Miyu Nagaoka is really talented. Not so powerful opposite, but she is able to watch the block before spiking and that makes her really good player.

With Kimura, Ebata and Nagaoka Japan looks good on wing spikers. The libero position is well covered too. Let's see what happens with the middles and the setters.

• Japan has new intresting players. Zayasu improved a lot. I wonder who will be starter between her and Akiko Ino. They have both a really good level.

Miyu Nagaoka is really talented. Not so powerful opposite, but she is able to watch the block before spiking and that makes her really good player.

With Kimura, Ebata and Nagaoka Japan looks good on wing spikers. The libero position is well covered too. Let's see what happens with the middles and the setters.

They have good spike strength, but only Kimura receives, both Ebata and Nagaoka didn't receive in japanese league, so one of them has to receive (unless only Zayasu or Ino and Kimura receive) or wiser solution is still Shinnabe or Ishida as receiving OPP ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• nagaoka,yuki ishii, and saori takahashi are doing very well,also iwasaka had some good middle hits....i could have love to watch more of sarina koga she was only filled in the 1st set....could have wanted to see more of her :drink: :super:

• I couldn't watch todays matches, so...how did Sportube stream work? During Italy league it used to work horribly, stopped all the time, it was completely impossible to watch matches well. Did it work better today?

• I couldn't watch todays matches, so...how did Sportube stream work? During Italy league it used to work horribly, stopped all the time, it was completely impossible to watch matches well. Did it work better today?

Enjoy !

a7FTVugFfK8

OR

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

yes, incredibly it worked just fine. ^^

• ITALIA: Signorile 3, Guiggi 11, Sorkaite 17, Diouf 13, Di Iulio 4, Arrighetti 10. Libero: Merlo. De Gennaro, Barcellini 6, Gennari 8, Tirozzi 3.N.e: Caracuta e Folie. All.Mencarelli

GIAPPONE: Takahashi 17, Iwasaka 16, Nagaoka 18, Ishii 16, Hirai 6, Fujita 2. Libero: Zayasu. Matsuura, Koga, Otake 3. N.e: Shimamura e Yoshida. All.Manabe

Arbitri: Sobrero e Giusto. Spettatori: 1000. Durata set: 30’, 27’, 27’, 27’, 18’

Italia: 9 a, 4 bs, 13m, 31 e. Giappone: 8 a, 8 bs, 8 m, 31 e

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• They have good spike strength, but only Kimura receives, both Ebata and Nagaoka didn't receive in japanese league, so one of them has to receive (unless only Zayasu or Ino and Kimura receive) or wiser solution is still Shinnabe or Ishida as receiving OPP ^^

I forgot Ebata doesn't receive. :aww:

• Total annihilation of Turkish A team by Brazil B team :obey: :lol: :super: Go Brazil lets see who will take first set from us :dance6:

Turkey is missing : Eda Erdem, Bahar Toksoy and Neriman Özsoy
    Brasil is missing : Fabiana, Thaisa, Jaqueline and Sheila

So only one more extra player is missing in Brasil's starting 7, how would you call one team as B and other one as A :wall:

Anyway fool yourself! These two teams will face each other with "real A teams" :roll:

• Turkey is missing : Eda Erdem, Bahar Toksoy and Neriman Özsoy
    Brasil is missing : Fabiana, Thaisa, Jaqueline and Sheila

So only one more extra player is missing in Brasil's starting 7, how would you call one team as B and other one as A :wall:

Anyway fool yourself! These two teams will face each other with "real A teams" :roll:

Not to wonder :D Go Turkiye!

• Very nice video :D

Pipipi, repression crashes into her victory at come back to your defeat. kisses