Former Dutch NT Player Ingrid Visser Missing

• ...... i really have no words for this...... such monstrous act....

and i was about to ask if the left any children.....

• I was so freaking pissed off when the innocent people were just killed by the stupid racist guy owing to his stupidity and ignorance 2 years ago in Norway and now I got almost the same feeling. Thoese romanians :thumbdown:

I don't know what to say else...stay well in the heaven, Ingrid and her husband. R.I.P again...

These words are nonsense. This is not about racism, it's about money.

• :aww: I never said it's related to racism, what I meant to describe was that I got pissed off so much as much as I was 2 years ago. Got it?

• According to a Swiss article, Juan Cuencas admitted that he hired the two Romanians to have Visser and Severein killed. As reported before, it was a very brutal murder. Apparently Severein gave a big amount of money to Cuencas when Visser played in Murcia, believing it was for an investment. Now he wanted the money back, but Cuencas is bancrupt and probably for that reason he wanted the couple dead :|

This cruelty goes far beyond imagination ;(

• According to a Swiss article, Juan Cuencas admitted that he hired the two Romanians to have Visser and Severein killed. As reported before, it was a very brutal murder. Apparently Severein gave a big amount of money to Cuencas when Visser played in Murcia, believing it was for an investment. Now he wanted the money back, but Cuencas is bancrupt and probably for that reason he wanted the couple dead :|

This cruelty goes far beyond imagination ;(

In Dutch press is written the same: Lodewijk borrowed much money to Cuenca. They invested together in some projects in the past. Lodewijk and Ingrid came to Murcia for a meeting with Cuenca, thinking they would get the money, loaned to Cuenca. back.

• This tragedy is sad and shocking enough if you only consider the facts, the loss of life and the grief that familiy and friends have to suffer now. :(

But for me it's also sad, that the media - that sometimes fails to cover the sport Ingrid dedicated her life to in an adequate way - now seems to exploit every cruel detail of this horrible crime in a certain way. I wish they would not had revealed some of the details...

• :white: ;(

Apparently Lodewijk was heavily tortured before being killed :|

There can be no appropriate punishment for those monsters!!!

OMG it really seems to get worst, the more we read.

Yesterday Erika Coimbra talked a little bit of Visser. For those who don't know Visser played in Brazil for 2 years.
    Erika said Visser dated a brazilian for 9 years therefore she speaked portuguese very well. When Erika played abroad Visser managed to help her. They were friends and Erika said Visser was really happy trying to get pregnant and being a mother.

RIP.

• It is so sad to see what people doing each other for money :(
    If I'm not mistaken, Ingrid's last club was Baki VC. Azerbaijani fans will always remember you.

RIP Ingrid and Lodewijk.

• Yesterday Erika Coimbra talked a little bit of Visser. For those who don't know Visser played in Brazil for 2 years.
    Erika said Visser dated a brazilian for 9 years therefore she speaked portuguese very well. When Erika played abroad Visser managed to help her.

beautiful story..

• My God... I just can't believe in things happening in this world. And this case sounds so unreal, so much more frightfully than any other cases I hear about in news because it's about a person who I knew, who I watched many times... I have such feeling. I can't even describe it. I just can't believe it! Sounds so much like a nightmare. Last two days my fear was growing more and more... Can't find more words to say. I just wish whole dutch volleyball to stay strong and world volleyball generally to be united. For sure we will never forget Ingrid but I would like to have these bright memories with Ingrid playing not these memories in which she was killed. Such brutal things totally destroy the world which suppose to be beautiful and now turns out to be a bad place.
    Ingrid, keep playing in heaven. RIP.

• More details, and it doesn't get any better: http://www.welt.de/vermischtes…Mordfall-aufgetaucht.html

Police could arrest Cuenca because a friend of him gave them the decisive hint. Cuenca had rented the house where Visser and Severein were murdered for two weeks. That friend of him was there too when Cuenca and the couple first met there, and the Romanians were there too. So far, Cuenca's friend wasn't suspicious and left the house, but two days later, Cuenca asked her to bring him a circular saw and quicklime. She refused to do that and informed the police who observed Cuenca after that and arrested him in the moment when he paid the killers for their "work".
    Apparently Cuenca claims that CAV Murcia's ex-president Evedasto Lifante also had business with Severein and is involved in the case, but Lifante denies that. He hasn't been questioned yet by the police...