Former Dutch NT Player Ingrid Visser Missing

• it is really awful and such a cruel story...I just hope justice is done, to respect Ingrid and Lodewijk and their family! the entire world of volley is close to them...

• Such a horryfing picture ever...It's like a nightmare. no one of the people in the pic expected this happening...

• Why Their bodies were 'extremely tall' ?

I believe they are talking about their height.

• This tragedy is sad and shocking enough if you only consider the facts, the loss of life and the grief that familiy and friends have to suffer now. :(

But for me it's also sad, that the media - that sometimes fails to cover the sport Ingrid dedicated her life to in an adequate way - now seems to exploit every cruel detail of this horrible crime in a certain way. I wish they would not had revealed some of the details...

you're right. :(

• In that case what did happen that from normal height Their bodies changed into extremely tall?

• what a sad story.. hope the people who are responsable of this will have what they deserve!!! no reason for such a great death and no way to justify them!

• I have no words for all this, because this goes completely beyond my / our imagination.
    I wish the families, friends and loved ones of Ingrid and Lodewijk all the best and all the strength during this horrible time.

She will be the star player in heaven now.

• and that in the middle of europe. These romanians guys are barbarians..unbelievable, if one know, what they have done to both in the house.

pls, no more detail..i cant stand imagining such barbaric acts being executed on Ingdrid Visser and her husband.i just want to remember her as a great volleyball player .

• The DNA-match is positive, as expected. So, the bodies have been identified officially.

• The DNA-match is positive, as expected. So, the bodies have been identified officially.

And the cause of death has been confirmed now too, they have been beaten to death :white:

The responsible judge has forbidden the police to give official news, but the latest rumors are so cruel again...if you wanna know them, google it. I don't want to make anyone (more) sad by posting all details...

• I just can't believe what I've been reading for days in a volleyball forum. Sometimes you are so used to seeing some people around, on TV or on the court and you feel as if they will be there in your life forever. I've been watching Ingrid for so long that she was like a friend of mine that I hadn't talk for a long time. I am so sorry for what happened to these innocent people and the way that they were murdered and the fact that Ingrid was expecting a baby just makes the situation more unbearable. We , mostly people watching her on court or on TV, feel very sad for this cruelty. I can't imagine what their families and friends are going through.

Rest in Peace Ingrid Visser and Lodewijk Severin. Maybe you two were two much for this cruel world. I will always remember you smiling after scoring a point.

• And the cause of death has been confirmed now too, they have been beaten to death :white:

The responsible judge has forbidden the police to give official news, but the latest rumors are so cruel again...if you wanna know them, google it. I don't want to make anyone (more) sad by posting all details...

At first it feels horrible to read what happened to both but at the same time it needs to be reported because we want those 3 guys to get the maximum jail sentence.