Retired players

• Wei Qiu-yue won't take part in the 5th to 8th place finals of 13th Chinese National Games.
    She is retired in 2017.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• One of the greatest blockers in World, Maja Poljak(MB, 34 years old) has ended her career last season with Dinamo Moscow. Now She is working in CEV. :)
    The Great Wall. We will miss her ❤️

• From South Korea:

- Kim Sa Nee (S), former NT captain.. retired 2017 at age 36

- Han Yoo Mi (OH), NT 2012 Olympic, retired 2018 at 36

- Nam Ji Yeon (L), 2011 World Cup Best Libero, retired 2018 at 35.. next season become a coach for IBK Altos (K V-league)

Apparently Japan's volleyball icon and NT captain Saori Kimura retired last year...

• She says that her career feels as satisfied. Now she wants to focus on other things. She finished her Masters in Psychology at the end of 2017, so she probably is going to work.

She was a great tam player!:flower: It's sad she ended her career:(

• She says that her career feels as satisfied. Now she wants to focus on other things. She finished her Masters in Psychology at the end of 2017, so she probably is going to work.

She was a great tam player!:flower: It's sad she ended her career:(

I love it when players can have a career other then volleyball coach or manager when they decide to retire.

It was too early for Judith, I wish her the best.

• I also love it, when volleyball is not everything, but just one simple piece of the player's life.

Pietersen was such an interesting player as she appeared as MB, OPP and OH. At the beginning of her first career in NT, I used to want to call her "the new Caroline Wensink" or at least something similar. :D

How cool, she studied Psychology, Beste geluk voor jou, Judith.

• I think many players will retire after Olympics, from Larson, Ognjenovic, Eda, Thaisa and many more.

A lot of now legendary players will go :(

• I also love it, when volleyball is not everything, but just one simple piece of the player's life.

Pietersen was such an interesting player as she appeared as MB, OPP and OH. At the beginning of her first career in NT, I used to want to call her "the new Caroline Wensink" or at least something similar. :D

How cool, she studied Psychology, Beste geluk voor jou, Judith.

well, she is Wensink´s cousine if I remember right

• Leo Lo Bianco has officially retired. In her latest interview she said that she wanted to do another season, but she didn't receive good proposals both in summer and in January and she was quite disappointed.

But then, when she discovered she was pregnant, she changed her point of view and understood it was the right time to quit.

All the best to the one and only, my idol! <3