20:00 Brazil v Dominican Republic
    June 11
    18:00 Dominican Republic v Colombia
    20:00 Brazil v México
    June 12
    18:00 Dominican Repulic v México
    20:00 Brazil v Colombia

• BRENDA CASTILLO IS OUT
    She is no more in Dominican Rep. NT due to her personality, bad attitude with team players and lack of discipline.

http://translate.google.com.pe…-voleibol-rd.aspx&act=url

• BRENDA CASTILLO IS OUT
    She is no more in Dominican Rep. NT due to her personality, bad attitude with team players and lack of discipline.

For good? :what:

• I understand Her. To play in Team which since many years can't develop.. Human must have non-earth patient to play still there.

• BRENDA CASTILLO IS OUT

Hahahahahah! They must be kidding. If there was a player who stood up from the others in DR it was Brenda! Not Rivera nor De la Cruz.. but I understand her, she always gives her best and they always lose, no progress so... good luck Brenda!

• For good? :what:

I read 1-year suspension from the team.

A few years ago I remember an interview about Castillo having to put aside some personal issues to be able to realize her volleyball potential and fit in a team setting. I was hoping those issues were behind her for good, but now it seems to be hindering her ability/opportunity to play volleyball again.

I hope the time away helps resolves things for her and the DOM team.

• .. or maybe Champions' League Runner Up title woke up in Her pride .. or She saw in Rabita how Players work and develop, how coaching staff work and She understood that Dominican Republic volleyball zone remindes stone age times.

• I'm very sorry and angry to read this about Castillo. She's an exceptionally gifted player, so DOM should try everything to solve those problems around her. During matches I never had any bad impression of her...neither in Rabita nor in NT...

It will definitely weaken the team a lot. I suppose Binet will be her replacement...

• Unfortunately is true that Brenda won't be in the team anymore, but... is not true, what Marcos and Cristobal said.

She left from the team, not they fired her. I think that without her this team isn't working anymore and it looks is not for one year and I guess she left from the team forever.

Cristobal Marte is one of the stupidist person, which I ever met. This is all his fault about it, but I don't want to talk about him and this anymore...

EDIT: Winifer and Ana will fight for the place on NT libero now. I hope Winifer will get a chance, because she has big potential and is still very young. Ana is good for go from the bench for serve and second line.

• :white: im sure there are lots of national teams who want to have a libero like castillo.Dominic is not a good team for me but after she left them,they have no chance being succesfull anymore.Maybe we can see her playing for other national teams in next years :roll:

• :white: im sure there are lots of national teams who want to have a libero like castillo.Dominic is not a good team for me but after she left them,they have no chance being succesfull anymore.Maybe we can see her playing for other national teams in next years :roll:

I hope so too! Most of all I hope she'll stay in Europe to play professionally as long as possible because she is one of the players I love watching the most, her sixth sense for the game is visible in everything she does and such players are very rare.

• In an article from a Swiss newspaper, published after Montreux, Castillo talks about her career: http://www.lematin.ch/sports/a…reux-dyeux/story/27307937

She says in the past she had problems with alcohol, went out too much for parties, lacked discipline for training. But 3 years ago she "was touched by God" and her life has completely changed since that, which according to the article, DOM team manager confirms as well...

• In an article from a Swiss newspaper, published after Montreux, Castillo talks about her career: http://www.lematin.ch/sports/a…reux-dyeux/story/27307937

She says in the past she had problems with alcohol, went out too much for parties, lacked discipline for training. But 3 years ago she "was touched by God" and her life has completely changed since that, which according to the article, DOM team manager confirms as well...

It's true.

But I don't think that Brenda will play for other National Team :)

• You said yo konw ?

Please stop spreading trash around!!

Yo know nothing and it's a shame that you want to give the impression that you really know.

Take it from me

She was suspended, plain and simple!!

• Hey Dominicanito come to Poland and I will say You words from the post into Your face.

• Who do you think you are to undermine my statements?

Never nobody said that I don't know nothing, because everything what i wrote was true, so where is the point of your statements?

Brenda Castillo, yes she is suspended, but it was her choice. For me you are nobody, so I don't want to tell you ANYTHING. Do you understand?

Thank you.