2013 Pan American Cup

• Really?! Here it's working. The broadcasting is from a still camera in the back of the court. Doesn't look so good, but...

For me in Poland stream is working ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• USA crushed Dominicana 3-0 and is the Panamerican Cup Winner

• MVP: Nicole Fawcett
    Best Scorer: Samantha Bricio
    Best Attacker: Megan Hodge
    Best Blocker: Jaimie Thibeault
    Best Server: Nicole Fawcett
    Best Setter: Yael Castiglione
    Best Receiver: Kayla Banwarth
    Best Defense: Lucia Gaido
    Best Libero: Lucia Gaido

• thank you so much.

wow, bethania was not having a good day. not much impact there. same with arias, but annerys vargas was connecting with marte quite a few times, i hope she stays around for a while.

fawcett is very impressive, i have not seen her before, watch out hooker, she is gunning for your spot in the NT. is she really just 6'4 (193 cm)? she looks so much taller than her teammates.

gibbelmeyer also very impressive.

• I don't think Nicole will b a threat to Hooker, not really.. but a very good substitute.. These years Hanneef was not enough to sub Hooker so when Destinee played a bad match no one could sub her and score as much as her.. now Nicole has a chance to play all summer and become better.. I think Hooker will be back for WCH 2014 so we'll see...

• Usually play in Korea or Japan is not so good for a player. Many injuries, many balls to spike, many everything. Body is not the same when the season is over. Nicole is the exception to the rule. She's grown a lot. She is now a really strong spiker. Hooker is still better, but just because she jumps more and that let her spike everything, but Nicole is the closest one to Destinee's level right now.

• Usually play in Korea or Japan is not so good for a player. Many injuries, many balls to spike, many everything. Body is not the same when the season is over. Nicole is the exception to the rule. She's grown a lot. She is now a really strong spiker. Hooker is still better, but just because she jumps more and that let her spike everything, but Nicole is the closest one to Destinee's level right now.

Yup, I agree.. That's what I said, she is by far the best sub for Destinee when both in the team. And it's not just about jumping higher Destinee is much more athletic, great great blocker she has that fire.. I'm impressed with Nicole now, I'm lookin forward to seeing her play this summer. And talking about Hooker I think they should work a little bit more on her technique , not spiking but her defense and free balls passing.. mostly basics because I've seen a few times she makes strange moves uncharacteritical for players like her. Manon for example I remember passing many many free balls..

• Yup, I agree.. That's what I said, she is by far the best sub for Destinee when both in the team. And it's not just about jumping higher Destinee is much more athletic, great great blocker she has that fire.. I'm impressed with Nicole now, I'm lookin forward to seeing her play this summer. And talking about Hooker I think they should work a little bit more on her technique , not spiking but her defense and free balls passing.. mostly basics because I've seen a few times she makes strange moves uncharacteritical for players like her. Manon for example I remember passing many many free balls..

I agree with you too. Destinee is still technically weak. She has to work not only on passing, but IMHO she has to improve the technical spikes.

About her fire I agree again: she is one of the most impressive blocker I ever was, especially when she blocks alone. We'll how she'll come back after pregnancy. I guess she is gonna be even better. She is the Zaytsev of female volleyball.