Fenerbahçe 2013/14

• Yellow Angels confirms that this transfer season is over. Fener list of names is quite impressive after a disappointing 2012/2013 season.

Setters
    Alisha Glass
    Nilay Özdemir
    Elif Ağca Öner

Outside Hitters
    Elif Başaran
    Yeon Koung Kim
    Fernanda Garay

Opposites
    Seda Tokatlıoğlu (Team Captain)
    Aneta Havlickova

Middle Blockers
    Eda Erdem Dündar
    Christina Bauer
    İpek Soroğlu
    Gökçen Denkel Zop

Liberos
    Merve Dalbeler
    Derya Çayırgan

Head Coach
    Marcello Abbondanza

Team Manager
    Çigdem Can Rasna

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by filedefener ().

• So Kim is definitely staying?

Kim won't change her home now, there is no negative and speculation news about her. F_Bergamo's allegations are not true and believable.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Do you know where Duygu Bal will play next season? There is no space in any of Top4 teams in Turkey :whistle:

• The points that are worrying me are: Eda and Havelckova. If Garay keeps playing like she is doing these days I'm sure that FB will fight so close with Vakifbank and Ecz. Kim is Kim and Bauer is playing really well. Hope Alisha maintain her USA NT level and I don't know too much about the Libero that came from Galatasaray. Hope the best for FB! :super:

• The points that are worrying me are: Eda and Havelckova. If Garay keeps playing like she is doing these days I'm sure that FB will fight so close with Vakifbank and Ecz. Kim is Kim and Bauer is playing really well. Hope Alisha maintain her USA NT level and I don't know too much about the Libero that came from Galatasaray. Hope the best for FB! :super:

Agree about Eda. She is a ? after her long injuries....Havlickova has developed really well in my opinion.

Besides, Garay and Kim are two outstanding players. Neither ECZ nor Vakif have players at their level. GS does ---> Montano.

• Agree about Eda. She is a ? after her long injuries....Havlickova has developed really well in my opinion.

Besides, Garay and Kim are two outstanding players. Neither ECZ nor Vakif have players at their level. GS does ---> Montano.

Any team in the world has a pair of wing-spikers as Fener today. With Bauer and Eda, Havlickova and Glass, Fener could be competitive in all tournaments. If they didn't win at least one competition next season, Abbondanza should return to coach average teams... :whistle:

• Glass-Havlickova
    Kim-Garay
    Bauer-Eda
    Derya

This roster seems very good however don't forget that only three of these foreigners will be allowed to play in Turkish league :whistle: Since There is no good replacement for setter and OHs, I assume Gökçen&Seda will replace Bauer&Havlickova. It will be still a powerful team but not a clear favourite against other top 3 teams in turkish league :whistle:

• Glass-Havlickova
    Kim-Garay
    Bauer-Eda
    Derya

This roster seems very good however don't forget that only three of these foreigners will be allowed to play in Turkish league :whistle: Since There is no good replacement for setter and OHs, I assume Gökçen&Seda will replace Bauer&Havlickova. It will be still a powerful team but not a clear favourite against other top 3 teams in turkish league :whistle:

And when they play against teams that are competing in CL they could play with 4 foreign players?

• And when they play against teams that are competing in CL they could play with 4 foreign players?

nope they will play with 3 foreign players too :whistle:

• Real problems are setters and Seda imho other than that when it comes to Cev Cup i don't see any team coming close to this roster

I was going to say the same. If any team of the world has a better pair of OHs, Cev Cup teams...

It's the favourite team for Cev Cup and a competitive one to turkish championships. Fener have the greatest foreign players, Vakifbank, Vitra and Gala have the greatest turkish players. Hard to predict something because Kim and Garay can win any match in a good day. If you take off the turkish players 3-0 Fener against these teams. If you take off the foreign players is 3-0 to the others. :lol: Only when season starts we would know how will be the mix of turkish and foreigns in each team.

• Galatasaray only has Neriman from Nt Fb has Seda and Eda for example today Seda played like champ if Eda returns in good shape i believe Fb has great potential to be in final or even win championship. Local players will determine their fate to say the truth

• Galatasaray only has Neriman from Nt Fb has Seda and Eda for example today Seda played like champ if Eda returns in good shape i believe Fb has great potential to be in final or even win championship. Local players will determine their fate to say the truth

Besides Neriman, Galatasaray also has Ergül Avcı. Except Garay&Kim. FB has only Elif Onur and Meryem Boz who are very mediocre players (Indeed Meryem is not a regular OH she has played as MB or Opp :down: ) Thus I assume that they will always use Kim and Garay against top teams. 3rd foreigner will be either Glass or Havlickova depending on Seda's shape :whistle:

• Aneta Havlickova and Christina Bauer arrived in Istanbul

• Aneta Havlickova and Christina Bauer passed medical exam at Ulus Liv Hospital.

• Meryem Çalık is not with the team anymore, you should remove her name from roster list