Poland - OrlenLiga 2013/2014

• BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 1-3 (25-21 23-25 22-25 24-26) MVP: Joanna Staniucha-Szczurek stats

Quite equal battle by both sides, probably more interesting than Impel-Atom few hours ago :whistle: Difference made new setter Ozge Kirdar Cemcerci :D she appeared in second set as substitution for Kaczmar and stayed on court till the end of game - with her on court since start it could have been 3-0. At the end of 3rd set Sassa had small accident, but it wasn't serious and she played in 4th set ^^ In all elements we didn't have significant differences only in errors Tauron made 8 less.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• link for Muszyna-Chemik now http://football-online.hpage.ms/polsat-sport_95922120.html

Chemik leading 2:0, safe and sound :)

• Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna - KPS Chemik Police 0-3 (18-25 17-25 17-25) MVP: Maja Ognjenovic stats

Muszyna again played without OPP - both Piątek and Kurnikowska played terrible, also wing-spikers were poor. The best were their MBs and of course setting by Mazurek shouldn't be commented :whistle: she was criticised so many times during game. Maja deserved MVP she led game so nicely, with nice dividing balls to all players - nice spike distribution and similar amount of points by all players.

Standings:
    1. KSP Chemik Police 15 (5-0) 15-0 377-274
    2. Impel Wrocław 12 (4-1) 13-3 391-302
    3. Atom Trefl Sopot 9 (3-2) 9-7 371-361
    4. BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 8 (3-2) 10-9 443-421
    5. Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna 7 (3-2) 9-10 410-415
    6. Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 7 (2-3) 9-10 418-425
    7. Beef Master Budowlani Łódź 7 (2-3) 8-11 398-435
    8. Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo 5 (1-4) 7-13 422-468
    9. KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 3 (1-4) 5-12 340-406
    10. PGNiG Nafta Piła 2 (1-4) 4-14 369-432

• I think it's very funny that "Błąd" now appears in stat sheets on orlenliga site. For Russian speakers, it is very funny and timely usage for errors!

• 6th Leg
    9.11 KPS Chemik Police - KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 18:00
    9.11 Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo - Beef Master Bydowlani Łódź 18:00
    9.11 Atom Trefl Sopot - PGNiG Nafta Piła 18:00
    10.11 Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 14:45 - Polsat Sport
    11.11 Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - Impel Wrocław 18:00 - Polsat Sport

• Ozge gave an interview to a local channel before she went to Poland and she talked about her transfer period.Some parts;

-I break my relation with Eczacibasi 2 months ago and i did single trainings to prepare myself for new season.
    -I wanted to play in Brazil or a CL participant in Europe.Unfortunately i had no offer in Brazil but Dabrowa Gornizca wanted me,they play in CL and they are last Polish champion and Polish league is good so i didn't think much,Gozde also said don't wait,go immediately
    -In turkey primary sport is soccer but in Poland volleyball is primary and their audiences are amazing.
    -I don't think i will have difficulties in Poland,but it will be strange to live a long period abroad normally in NT camps we stay no more than 1 month but now i will stay 6 months now,i will have a car,a house abroad it's really exciting.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Ozge gave an interview to a local channel before she went to Poland and she talked about her transfer period.Some parts;

-I break my relation with Eczacibasi 2 months ago and i did single trainings to prepare myself for new season.
    -I wanted to play in Brazil or a CL participant in Europe.Unfortunately i had no offer in Brazil but Dabrowa Gornizca wanted me,they play in CL and they are last Polish champion and Polish league is good so i didn't think much,Gozde also said don't wait,go immediately
    -In turkey primary sport is soccer but in Poland volleyball is primary and their audiences are amazing.
    -I don't think i will have difficulties in Poland,but it will be strange to live a long period abroad normally in NT camps we stay no more than 1 month but now i will stay 6 months now,i will have a car,a house abroad it's really exciting.

Brazil??? :white: :lol: :rolll: She doesn't seem to have a very realistic view of herself...and that Dabrowa is Polish champions is news to me as well :whistle:

Has she already tweeted that she's missing her husband? Or is he in Poland with her?

• Brazil??? :white: :lol: :rolll: She doesn't seem to have a very realistic view of herself...and that Dabrowa is Polish champions is news to me as well :whistle:

Has she already tweeted that she's missing her husband? Or is he in Poland with her?

I am not sure her husband is/was a conditioner of a male team in Ankara but he went to Poland with Ozge but how long he will be there i am not sure :lol: Well turkish players are missing their husbands generally much not only Ozge,especially Vakıf ones (Gizem,Gozde,Naz) Ehh Brazil was just her demand and actually her style and especially her ambitious character fits Brazil but of course Unilever,Amil,Sollys and SESI don't need her but for other clubs she would be useful anyway :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Two middle blockers from KS Pięciobiogaz Murowana Goślina - Magdalena Hawryła and Jowita Jarosewicz are training with PGNiG Nafta Piła. If their level is high enough to compete with current MBs in Piła, they may join team.

• ? Piecobiogaz somehow is before bankrupt once again?

• Today Results:

Atom Trefl Sopot - PGNiG Nafta Piła 3-0 (25-21 25-12 25-18] MVP: Anna Podolec report

Hill didn't play because of World Grand Champions Cup. Brizitka Molnar played as starter, she got 8 points, next weak performance by Atom's MBs :whistle: Again I can't say anything good about Piła - none of players got more than 6 points in whole game.

KPS Chemik Police - KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 3-1 (25-20 23-25 25-22 25-13) MVP: Ana Bjelica report

Surprisingly first team which tore Chemik set off is Pałac ^^ Best scorers: Tamara Kaliszuk (Pałac) 23 pts., Anna Werblińska (Chemik) 21 pts. - she should be MVP instead of Bjelica. Opponent wasn't so demanding, Gosia Glinka and Agata Sawicka didn't play.

Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo - Beef Master Budowlani Łódź 2-3 (25-17 20-25 22-25 25-13 7-15) MVP: Natalia Nuszel report

Match with ups and downs. Best scorer - Berenika Tomsia (Siódemka) 22 pts.

• Brazil??? :white: :lol: :rolll: She doesn't seem to have a very realistic view of herself...and that Dabrowa is Polish champions is news to me as well :whistle:

According to an interview with Ozge her husband came to Poland with her, but he left her after one week ^^

• Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 1-3 (22-25 22-25 26-24 21-25) MVP: Aleksandra Trojan report

I watched all game and I msut admit that Aluprof should have won it more easily with 3-0 and smashing in second set. Match wasn't on really high level, moreover referee whistled double touches during setting so many times :whistle: The weirdest was 2nd set - Aluprof led 9-0, than 11-1, later Muszyna grabbed 7 points in a row and it was 11-8, then Aluprof again got bigger advantage with result 20-13 later Muszyna came back to game, it was 23-22, but they made 2 errors and lost set. Overall match was really weird, definitely Aluprof's block was key factor for this match. Both teams with weak spike, mostly thanks to setters - Mazurek delivered many balls just into double blocks, not using MBs so often, Wilk had so many double touches and some balls were really inaccurate. Trojan was like a blocking machine, so she got MVP award - definitely one of shining Aluprof's players today, next to Helena Horka. On Muszyna's side the best was Ivana Plchotova, who got few important points in the end of third set, good substitution was Natalia Kurnikowska. Serwiński in each set made many substitutions - he always starts with the same line-up, but Mazurek, Piątek, Różycka and Jagieło often sucks, so younger players get opportunities to play more like today.

Best scorers
    Aluprof: Horka 17, Trojan 10, Lis 10
    Muszynianka: Plchotova 16, Kurnikowska 11, Różycka 11

• I watched the match too and I agree with your opinion, the overall level of the match was really disappointing. The only positive element was the good use of MBs in both teams, but probably this is because the OHs are all so weak that the setters tried to use MBs as much as possible. In 2nd and 3rd set Bielsko showed some serious signs of Dabrowitis :D

• Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - Impel Wrocław 2-3 (25-15 18-25 25-22 19-25 14-16) MVP: Joanna Kaczor report

Exciting match, unfortunately I could watch it only since 3rd set. Impel could have won it 3-1, in 3rd set, they led 16-10 and 21-16, but later when Ozge served they losed many points in a row, losing 22-25 :wacko: the most thrilling was last set, with many spikes and defences, it seemed that Impel win it, we have 13-9 and later Tauron got 5 points in a row, but finally Impel got a win.

• Standings:
    1. KPS Chemik Police 18 (6-0) 18-1 475-354
    2. Impel Wrocław 14 (5-1) 16-5 494-403
    3. Atom Trefl Sopot 12 (4-2) 12-7 446-412
    4. BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 11 (4-2) 13-10 542-512
    5. Beef Master Budowlani Łódź 9 (3-3) 11-13 493-534
    6. Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 8 (2-4) 11-13 519-528
    7. Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna 7 (3-3) 10-13 501-514
    8. Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo 6 (1-5) 9-16 521-563
    9. KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 3 (1-5) 6-15 420-504