Poland - OrlenLiga 2013/2014

• She got a bad knee injury in Italy last winter, I think she has just returned to playing some time ago...

Thanks for explanation ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Little offtop: I won a family pass for matches of Impel Wrocław, unfortunately I'm from Warsaw and I can't use it ;( maybe anyone from you is interested and wants to buy it from me ^^ write PM if you're interested :drink:

• Giuseppe Cuccarini is the new coach of the Chemik Police. :down:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• :what: They sign a new coach after losing ONE match???

The boss of Chemik Police say that the team need eperienced trainer,who will lead the Chemik in Champions League in next season, so they look forward in the future:)They want to build a really known team in Europe,which will play in finals of Champions League.

• :what: :white: so I was surprised they let Wiktorowicz to be coach for another season but this is very surprising by me...on the other way it really was 80 % his fault Chemik lost both matches, he couldnt do anything with the team...Cuccarini is a good coach?

• stupid decision....he do really good job :huh:

• :aww: Wiktorowicz is really good coach, one of the best from Poland... He can prepare team to CL, at least, in the same level like Cuccarini (but I think Wiktorowicz is better). Bad decision :down:

• :aww: Wiktorowicz is really good coach, one of the best from Poland... He can prepare team to CL, at least, in the same level like Cuccarini (but I think Wiktorowicz is better). Bad decision :down:

If you do not know beckground please don't comment that way. Due to Wiktorowicz decisions Chemik lost last two games. Unoficially I heard about some rumours inside the team recently.

• I hope Chemik's Management will get in a** first by losing in Polish Cup after such behaviour

• Well, I think this is good decision by Chemik president. They didn't make decision when it would be too late. I do also think, that Wiktorowicz is quite good coach, but appreciate the efforts of being the best.

• Day 13
    07.01 PGNiG Nafta Piła - KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 18:00
    08.01 Beef Master Budowlani Łódź - KPS Chemik Police 18:00
    08.01 Impel Wrocław - Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo 18:00
    08.01 BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Atom Trefl Sopot 18:00
    08.01 Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna - Tauron Banimex Dąbrowa Górnicza 18:00

There is no TV broadcast, maybe after poor performance by Polish NT this weekend :whistle:

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• There is no TV broadcast, maybe after poor performance by Polish NT this weekend :whistle:

Maybe it's a good solution... After last weekend I want a break from volleyball. In general I need to find a motivation to follow this sport once again :D

• PGNiG Nafta Piła - KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 3-0 (25-23 25-17 26-24) MVP: Agata Babicz report\

Piła was beter in almost all elements except blocks. Babicz with decent numbers (12 pts, 40% spike, 60%/70% reception, Kingsley also with nice stats (though with only 1 block), good sub by Kuligowska, Kuehn-Jarek is back as libero. Best scorers in Pałac were Pura (this time as back-up OPP) and Twardowska, both with 10 points but both below 40% as spikers...

Piła secures 9th place, having 9 points advantage now.

• I heard some rumour that OrlenLiga will change to a closed system for next season, without promotion/relegation of teams. Does anyone know about it?

• I heard some rumour that OrlenLiga will change to a closed system for next season, without promotion/relegation of teams. Does anyone know about it?

I also heard about it, but I don't know about promotion/relegation system neither, though Pałac with performance in this season like that in my opinion doesn't desrve for a place in Orlen Liga... team's management claims that they're gathering money for better players in upcoming season :whistle:

• Team from Dąbrowa Górnicza changed name, adding new sponsor: now they're Tauron Banimex Dąbrowa Górnicza, as we can see MKS (City Sport Club) disappeared...

• The rumour is even worse: they say chairmen of Orlen Liga clubs agreed in December, that after end of this season 4 clubs for first league will be promoted to OL and then whole league will be "closed", with 12 teams playing. Which teams, you ask? Pałac Bydgoszcz (who will be relegated for sure), AZS KSZO Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski, Developres Rzeszów and Zawisza Sulechów. As I said, it's noting certain and announced, but that kind of decision wouldn't surprise me at all :/