Poland - OrlenLiga 2013/2014

• Today Result:

Tauron Banimex MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - KPS Chemik Police 2-3 (26-24 18-25 25-19 22-25 11-15) MVP: Anna Werblińska report

Now this match gives me many comparisons to the semifinal in Plus Liga :D - dramatic battle with win after tiebreak by visitors and with an injury by key player of host.
    In last set Katarzyna Zaroślińska, leading scorer in Tauron twisted her ankle ;( Ela Skowrońska claims that's nothing serious and she should be ready in a week for next challenge - Atom or Impel. Now it's certain that Chemik will look for a wallet - they qualified to Champions League and it means some transfers :thumbsup: looking into stats for me MVP should be Glinka, not Werblińska

Chemik - Tauron 3-0

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Play Out: (4 wins)

PGNiG Nafta Piła - KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 3-0 (25-15 25-20 25-17) MVP: Magdalena Wawrzyniak

Again no stats :mad: , Piła was much better as it was 2 weeks ago, so Piła almost secured place in Orlen Liga for upcoming season ^^

PGNiG - Pałac 3-0

• 5th-8th:

BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo 3-1 (25-15 21-25 25-17 25-23) MVP: Karolina Ciaszkiewicz-Lach report

Ciaszkiewicz with Beier were the best scorers, good game by Małgorzata Lis, Horka was worse, but still got not little amount of points. From Siódemka the most points got Jóźwicka, Rakic and Tomsia. BKs will fight for 5th place.

Aluprof - Legionovia 2-0

• I don't know why nobody is praising Adams... she is a very soliid MB. I wrote some time ago about her and some members who follow Polish league more told.me she was not having the best of seasons. As much as I've seen she is having a great season on both attack and block.. since Ozge came she Is performing really well.

• I don't know why nobody is praising Adams... she is a very soliid MB. I wrote some time ago about her and some members who follow Polish league more told.me she was not having the best of seasons. As much as I've seen she is having a great season on both attack and block.. since Ozge came she Is performing really well.

Maybe people are talking these things, because her debut in Pałac Bydgoszcz last season was for me even more spectacular and in some matches in this season Rachael has problems in terms of spiking, but she's still among best players in Tauron along with Zaroślińska and Ozge ^^

• Play Out: - 4 wins

PGNiG Nafta Piła - KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 3-0 (25-14 25-19 25-15) MVP: Magdalena Wawrzyniak

There is no stats, maybe they'll appear later as it was yesterday. PGNiG will play later in Play Outs, Pałac is waiting for qualification tournament, where will play against Developers Rzeszów and second loser of Play Off. Potential participant was Budowlani Toruń, but they withdrew from qualification tournament.

In First League's Final (3 wins) we have KSZO Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski and Karpaty Krosno, KSZO won 1st game 3-0, winner will take a place in Orlen Liga, loser will have two chances to advance to Orlen Liga - Play Out vs. PGNiG and qualification tournament.

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Finally we have stats from Play Out. Wawrzyniak led her team to 9th place again. Good game also by Babicz and Kingsley. Pałac played poorly again, moreover their team was a bit limited in roster (Pieczka, Korabiec, Twardowska and Fojucik out due to Junior National Championships). Good comeback by Zuzanna Czyżnielewska who played much better than Kaliszuk. On court finally appeared also Małgorzata Skorupa.

• From Wednesday to Sunday in Kętrzyn we had Polish National Championships.

Some Results:

Places 5th-8th:
    Silesia Volley MSK MOSiR Mysłowice - MKS Świdnica 3:0 (25:19, 25:23, 25:20)
    MKS MOS Wieliczka - PTPS Piła 3:0 (25:21, 25:22, 25:15)

Semifinals:
    UMKS MOS Wola Warszawa - UKS Orzeł Malbork 3:0 (26:24, 25:18, 25:20)
    KS Pałac Bydgoszcz - Energa Gedania Gdańsk 1:3 (25:20, 21:25, 26:28, 16:25)

Finals:
    7th Place:
    MKS Świdnica – PTPS Piła 2:3 (22:25, 25:15, 18:25, 27:25, 14:16). MVP: Dominika Zając

5th Place:
    Silesia Volley MSK MOSiR Mysłowice – MKS MOS Wieliczka 1:3 (22:25, 26:24. 15:25, 21:25) MVP: Magdalena Jaszkowska

Bronze Medal:
    KS Pałac Bydgoszcz – UKS Orzeł Malbork 3:0 (25:17, 25:11, 25:20) MVP: Zuzanna Pieczka

Final:
    UMKS MOS Wola Warszawa – Energa Gedania Gdańsk 1:3 (21:25, 26:24, 29:31, 26:28] MVP: Dominika Mras

Individual Awards:
    MVP: Malwina Smarzek (UMKS MOS Wola Warszawa)
    Best Spiker: Malwina Smarzek (UMKS MOS Wola Warszawa)
    Best Blocker: Julia Piotrowska (Energa Gedania Gdańsk)
    Best Digger: Anna Korabiec (KS Pałac Bydgoszcz)
    Best Receiver: Magdalena Damaske (Energa Gedania Gdańsk)
    Best Setter: Dominika Mras (Energa Gedania Gdańsk)
    Best Server: Anna Stencel (PTPS Piła)

Maybe we'll see some of them in Orlen Liga in next season. Korabiec and Pieczka has already played, while Stencel is in PGNiG's wide roster.

With closing league from next season we'll have also Young League for Girls like it is in Men's competition in Poland ^^

• Today Result - Semifinal:

Impel Wrocław - Atom Trefl Sopot 3-0 (25-11 25-13 25-19) MVP: Katarzyna Mroczkowska report

What a great win and collapse by Atom 8o :dance6: in Impel good game by trio Mroczkowska-Brinker-Kaczor - all over 40%, Medyńska came back as starting libero with nice perfrormance. Impel was much better in all elements and committed only 10 errors, so their game was close to perfect :thumbsup: From Atom the only reliable hitter was Pietersen, not bad sub had Kaczorowska (both Hill and Molnar were today so miserable). Overall Atom's spiking was at 28% and they had 2 nblocks, while Impel ended game with 45% and 12 blocks - it explains result and horrible performance by Atom :teach: I don't know if Buijs was a good choice for Atom :S with game like that Impel should be second finalist easily, Atom is on the edge of losing title, because I suppose that in next season we may see also 3rd team from Orlen Liga in Champions League, with Wild Card - Tauron, Atom or maybe even Impel (but Impel should win tomorrow and I hope that they'll do it :roll:

Impel - Atom 2-1

• before the season I thought that Atom made very good transfers, but Hill and Molnar are just udeless, Petersen sometimes can play good, only Leys is good of foregin Atoms players, maybe not today, but today all players played bad ....

• Smarzek has other plans than Orlen Liga ;)

PS Smarzek scored 49 points in final match (since middle of 4th set, she was playing and dying on the court with ankle's injury), just wow.

• do You know this plans about her?
    , I very like her, she can be world star if she will practice hard :)
    also Damaske is promising player, Makowski said that he will invite them to nt this season :thumbsup:

• do You know this plans about her?
    , I very like her, she can be world star if she will practice hard :)
    also Damaske is promising player, Makowski said that he will invite them to nt this season :thumbsup:

Yes, I do, but it's nothing official yet.

Damaske didn't play that good, like last year (for me she was better player than Smarzek), because she had very tough shoulder injury. She had 5 months break and she returned for Junior Polish Championships. On this tournament her injury came back and she was even crying on the court, because of the pain. So... even with this injury she was playing very good games. She was playing on high percentage in attack, even if her power of attacks were on 30% her possibilities. Very good player in every element of the game.

• I wonder where will Smarzek go, she can be a great player, on the other hand I'm worrying about her injuries :whistle: And what a sacrifice by Damaske 8o it's a pity that she got injured again and maybe because of playing with an injury it was even a bit irresponsible by her and her coach, however in spite of this she played so good tournament :obey: we have to take care of both and get them a chance to play in NT as soon as possible, both are huge prospects :teach:

• Smarzek :super: I think she is already the best polish OPP.

Kurnikowska, Grejman, Wojcik, Smarzek, Kakolewska, Damaske :white: They only need a good setter who can make the difference.

• Smarzek :super: I think she is already the best polish OPP.

Kurnikowska, Grejman, Wojcik, Smarzek, Kakolewska, Damaske :white: They only need a good setter who can make the difference.

Joanna Wołosz is on the way to be a good setter without no doubt, I hope that she'll improve playing in Yamamay. Maybe Paulina Bałdyga and Dominika Mras will improve :roll: unfortunately Natalia Gajewska in Atom comes only for serve because of Buijs :wacko: another player with prospects can be Gabriela Jasińska. I don't know what think about Emilia Kajzer, other young player, fortunately she's a starter, but she's insconsistent.

• She will go to Siódemka Legionowo. It's offical since March. Marek Bak confirmed that a month ago.

I know about Legionovia, but then what I should think about words written by Bartol? And in Legionovia we have Kosmol as a head coach :wall: