Poland - OrlenLiga 2013/2014

• Impel won against Atom 3:1 and will play against Chemik in the big final! :super: :super: :super: :super: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :dance6: :dance6:
    MVP: Kakolewska, but Medyńska and Konieczna were great too.

• Today Result - Semifinal:

Impel Wrocław - Atom Trefl Sopot 3-1 (21-25 25-17 25-23 25-16) MVP: Agnieszka Kąkolewska full stats soon

Team from Wrocław achieved the biggest success in history - the highest place for this team was 3rd, last time team was 3rd in season 1985/86 :!: Impel advanced to final and will play in Champions League with Chemik :dance4: Meanwhile team from Sopot in last matches was like a misunderstanding - all wing-spikers were so weak today :wall: and coach didn't help at all. It's high time to get rid of Buijs, together with Pietersen, Hill, Molnar, Efimienko, Podolec and Kaczorowska :call:

Impel - Atom 3-1

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• FULL STATS
    What a sub by Konieczna 8o she played only not full two sets and got 16 points :obey: 13/25 spikes + 3 blocks. Kąkolewska also with good stats, but I wold give award for Konieczna ^^ Kaczorowska had the best spiking % from all Atom's OHs :rolll:

• Konieczna seems to play well whenever she gets a chance, but still Kaczor starts almost every match for Impel. It's quite strange...

Surprisingly it works well, every match when I see Konieczna as backup she leads her team with really good performance, while when she's starter it's sometimes worse. Kaczor is good only for shorter period of match, she has power for two sets, she rarely ends with decent % after 3 sets, then appears Konieczna and change games. Good job in both games made also Dorota Medyńska, she's nice prospect for NT :teach: now we can see how huge progress made Impel changing coach, with Błaszczyk they were just mediocre with Mroczkowska which was outstanding scorer, now they're completed team and in last games there were less obstacles with losing points in series. I hope that they'll fight against Chemik, they have nothing to lose and there should be no pressure, this is the biggest success and they can think about some players to strengthen team for CL

• Upcoming match(es):
    5th-8th:
    Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna - Beef Master Budowlani Łódź 10.04 18:00, 11.04 18:00 (if necessary)

Final: (3 wins)
    KPS Chemik Police - Impel Wrocław
    13.04 17:00 Polsat Sport News, 14.04 20:30 Polsat Sport - Chemik host
    24.04 18:00 Polsat Sport, 25.04 18:00 Polsat Sport - Impel host (second match if necessary)
    29.04 (hour not set) - Chemik host (if necessary)

3rd place matches are set for the same days as final, we don't know hours yet.

Edited 3 times, last by kondzio ().

• Twitter:

Kristen Dozier ‏@kdozier 1 godz.
    Excuse my language but... WE'RE IN THE FINALS BITCHES!!!!

^^

Wrote a player which made the least effort for this final in her team :lol: of course not mentioning injured Martałek and Polak who went to Italy ^^

• I don't think you can blame this season all on Buijs. IMO he is a good coach and he ran a good system in Schwerin, I think management made some bad decisions in transfers. I would give Buijs another season. I don't know that the players can be blamed too much either. It was a bad combination this year. I will comment specifically on Hill, it was unfair to expect much from her. For some reason she got a great opportunity to play with USA NT but never played all that well with the team. She really is an unproven player and not all that strong IMO. Unproven first year professionals like this are a bad transfer for top clubs like Sopot. Once again this is a management problem more than anything

• Wrote a player which made the least effort for this final in her team :lol: of course not mentioning injured Martałek and Polak who went to Italy ^^

Don't use words like this! Every single player is important in our team and also Kris played when Agnieszka had injury. She is great player but we have three greats middle blocker so... its not easy to play in our team.

• Don't use words like this! Every single player is important in our team and also Kris played when Agnieszka had injury. She is great player but we have three greats middle blocker so... its not easy to play in our team.

Just joking ;) I guess you're an important manager or scout of team :D

• Impel Wroclaw players on the court after the match ^^ At 9th seconds, Brinker is whistling like a man, I can't stop laughing :lol:

[media]

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Today Result: - Places 5th-8th:

Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna - Beef Master Budowlani Łódź 3-1 (25-14 25-20 20-25 27-25) MVP: Paulina Maj

Full stats soon. Muszyna will fight against Aluprof Bielsko-Biała for Challenge Cup.

Muszynianka - Budowlani 2-0

• Muszynianka - Budowlani - report

Muszyna was better overall. Good game by Maj, Jagieło and Cvetanovic. From Budowlani the best was obviously Sylwia Pycia. Good game by Nuszel and Sikorska, rest played poorly. Team has problems especially with OPP and 2nd OH spots.

• I know about Legionovia, but then what I should think about words written by Bartol? And in Legionovia we have Kosmol as a head coach :wall:

Smarzek had interesting offer from East Europe, even that club could solve her contract in Legionowo.

Smarzek is very good player, but still she doesn't have this experience to be best OPP. Just time :)

Honestly about Polish NT, Smarzek and Damaske are looking the best for the future. I don't like Wołosz's setting style. We have no good young setter. I think the best technically is Karolina Szczygieł, but she doesn't know how to lead team for the win. When she has one leader, she is very good setter, but when she has too much good players next to her, she doesn't know, how to use them well. But I think she needs a time and she will be our first one day. I think Gajewska is better player than Radulovic. Transfer of Radulovic was horrible and Gajewska should be back-up of Iza. I'm looking how improves Gajewska by these years, when she was 16 years old (when she started to play on setter position, because she was opposite before) and she made a huge progress, but still I think that she won't be our first in the future. She will be solid, but nothing more. It's interesting story about Gajewska, because she started to play on setter position, because of... injury of her teammate (setter) and she didn't want to be a setter, but after few matches, she started to like it and now we can see her as setter ;)

About Mras and Bałdyga. For me both are horrible. Technically Mras is a disaster, but she thinks and leads the ball on the court very good. If we would mixed Mras and Szczygieł, we would have very good setter. About Bałdyga... she isn't the setter. She just put the ball up and that's all.
    Jasińska? Three times NO!
    Kajzer? Three times NO!

Setters, who were in SMS are horrible last years. They should bring some good teacher of setters...

• Thanks for thourough opinion ^^ on the other hand we have to choose someone who has to lead NT, delivering balls to spikers NOW. Any suggestions? You mention only Gajewska as potential solid player and Sczygieł as the best technically skilled, while you complain about all others, including even Wołosz :whistle: